Beginning

Inspiration

Ever since i was a little girl my dream has always been to become an actress so I tried my best but always failed in the eyes of others,

I don't really know the reason behind their critizism. Soon I lost hope on becoming an actress

As when I entered highschool I've forgotten my dream to become an actress and I just tried my best on my studies. I've made few friends and after knowing more about them I notice that I was actually drawn into them because of their likes on acting.

Me and my friends were in the school rooftop talking about our fav. scene in the drama series Playful kiss, when suddenly one of my friend named angel had an idea that each of us should act out the scenes that we liked the most from the drama series Playful kiss.

They all agreed with her idea, then one friend of mine named krystal acted out the scene when oh ha ni was kicking the vending machine so that baek seung jo's drink would come out of the vending machine.

Then followed by Mary acting the part when oh ha ni was imagining that she was a gangster that cornered baek seung jo then followed by jeanne until it was finally my turn. I was very nervous because I havent done acting since I said that i would quit acting. My friends were very impatient they told me to hurried up so I had no choice.

I acted the scene wherein she was being followed by a ert on her way home. (I love this scene it's so hilarious)

As I finished acting the scene I noticed that they had a very terrifying look looking right through me. So i thought that I really dont have a talent when it comes to acting then I apologise for my terrible acting and was about to cry because they remained silent when suddenly krystal grabbed my hand and said......