Happy Birthday, My Goddess

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been few weeks after the camping trip and both of 2NE1 and EXO members were back to their busy schedule. They never had any interaction due to their busy life and it seems like the media is slowly adapting to Lay and Dara's relationship. There are still some fans who hates Dara for claiming that she had played with EXO's heart, since they've seen some interaction with Dara and the EXO members; and vice versa, but they still have the fans who support their relationship.

Today was just another typical day, but a very special day for Dara; it was her 31st birthday. Although it was her birthday, the routine was the same as it usually were. Dara was in the YG building by herself on the birthday. CL had flew to Los Angeles for her debut, Minzy and Bom were in their parent's house. Dara could of seen her parents too, but they live pretty far and she definitely didn't want to see her younger brother because he is probably taking a rest in his dorm. She did received some congratulation text and call from her members, family and friends, so that made her very happy. There was just that one person that she had not received anything from, so she was waiting for that certain person's text or a call. Suddenly, her phone started to light up. She looked at the message and noticed that it was a invitation in a group chat.

 

Yeollie, you  and 5 others were invited to a group chat.

 

"Chanyeol? I wonder why he invited me to their group chat..." Dara said and accepted the group chat.

 

Yeollie

Noona! Happy Birthday!!!

Chanyeol text with a cake emoticon, and Dara chuckled to reply.

 

kaijjong

What is it? I'm so tired.

Dara could sense the annoyance in Kai's text and Dara laughed at the silly boys.

 

Baekkie

Haha, maybe he want to play the game again. I told you already that you can't beat me, I'm invincible!!

 

babyowldyo

Dara noona, happy birthday!

 

exsuho

Happy birthday, noona!

Suho replied with confetties and dancing emoticon.

 

Baekkie

Hyung that was cheesy. Happy birthday noona! I missed you! *kissy face*

 

Yeollie

Yah, stop with the kissy face, Bacon!

 

Baekkie

You're just jealous! *more kissy face*

 

Sehunnie

Noonaaaaaaa~!!!!

 

Sehunnie

Noonaaaa!!! I missed you, waa! We should hang out again for bubble tea. I found a nice place, hehe.

 

kaijjong

Save your bubble tea date for Minzy.

 

exsuho, babyowldyo, Yeollie and Baekkie

lol

 

babyowldyo

Jongin, that was a nice one.

 

Baekkie

Yeah. What a way to shut him up lol.

 

Sehunnie

See? They're always making fun of me!

 

kaijjong

You're the one who is always picking on the other hyungs first.

 

Baekkie

Preach that, kkamjong.

 

babyowldyo

For once, I agree with Baekhyun

 

exsuho

Guys, be nice. He is still the youngest, so we should understand him.

 

Sehunnie

Thank you Suho hyung, I love you, hehe.

Then he used an heart emoticon

 

exsuho

^^

Suho also used a heart emoticon to Sehun.

 

Dara was watching this whole thing in her phone screen, but couldn' help to laugh at their cute bickering. Then the members went on calling each other names, probably forgetting that Dara was also part of their group chat. Dara was just amused at how these young boys act toward each other outside of the stage, they were just group of young boys in their 20's, not an idol.

 

Yeollie

Everyone stop! We're not forgetting about Dara noona here, right?

 

Sehunnie

Noona, say something? Are you sleeping? Noonaaa!

 

babyowldyo

She would start to write if you guys all just be quiet.

 

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

 

Baekkie

Dara noona!!!!

 

Dara smiled and started to write on the group chat.

 

Darong

Guys, I'm here, so calm down lol

 

And within a few minutes after her text, the boys started to get excited as they read her reply.

 

Yeollie, babyowldyo, kaijjong, Sehunnie, exsuho, Baekkie

Noonaaaa!!!! *hugs*

 

exsuho

Happy birthday!

 

kaijjong

Happy birthday.

 

Baekkie

Happy birthday noona! What are you doing today? Did you eat cake?

 

Sehunnie

Noona, Darong is a cute nickname, I like it heh.

 

Darong

Thanks Sehun and  everyone for remembering my bday :)  um, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do and no, I haven't eat any cake yet.

 

Baekkie

A suitable nickname for a cute persona like Dara noona :D

 

Dara felt her face heating up at Baekhyun's message. These boys, they sure know how to make a girl's heart flutter.

 

Darong

Hahaha, thanks. It's actually what my members call me.

 

Yeollie, babyowldyo, kaijjong, Sehunnie, exsuho, Baekkie

*smiley emoticon*

 

"Aigoo, these boys. What am I going to do with them?" Dara said out loud and a new message popped up on the screen.

 

Yeollie

But didn't you post the pictures of cakes on your twitter?

 

Darong

Yes I did lol. But I gave that to my parents and my members ate them when I wasn't home.

 

kaijjong

Wow, you even stalk noona on her twitter?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter