Intimacy

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, it was time for lunch, and of course EXO and 2NE1's last day in the camp. Tonight will be their last day, and they thought that everything has gone so quickly. The three day plan seemed extremely short for them, and they hope that it was longer. The lunch would be the fish that they caught, and with small little things, and some left over of the side dishes from the other days. They all sat around the table, eating food together. While the older members are busy eating, the two maknaes had something to tell them, as they kept looking at each other. Then at last, Sehun cleared his throat, and stood up from his seat.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make." Sehun spoke, but everyone was busy eating. "Aish, come on, pay attention to me for once, will you?"

"We always pay attention to you maknae, what else could you want from us?" Baekhyun asked a bit annoyed that Sehun interrupted them from their meal.

"But this is very important, so look at me, will you?" Sehun whined, and the EXO members gave in to their maknae. The 2ne1 members all looked at Sehun as well, waiting for him to say the big announcement.

"Go on." Suho encouraged the younger, and Sehun smiled at the leader.

Sehun then held Minzy's hand, and gently pulled her up from the chair. "Starting from today, Minzy and I are going to be in a relationship!"

Sehun expected some cheers from his hyungs, but instead, they just gave him an understanding nod. In the other hand, the girls of 2ne1 sincerly cheered fro their maknae.

"Oh my goodness, congratulation Minzy!" Bom squealed and squeezed the younger into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, congrats!" Dara said and hugged the younger after Bom.

"I knew this would happen, someday, but congrats on your new relationship." CL said and patted Minzy's shoulder.

"Thank you unnies." Minzy said with a blush, while the girls are still busy cheering for their maknae.

Meanwhile, the EXO members' reaction was pretty much plain. No cheer or any word of congrats, which disappointed the maknae.

"What is this reaction? Where is my congrats and hugs?" Sehun complained to his hyungs.

"We knew about your relationship maknae." D.O spoke and Sehun's eyes widened.

"How?"

"It was too obvious." Xiumin rolled his eyes. "They way how you acted when you're with Minzy. We knew it sooner or later you're going to start going out with her."

"I knew it when I saw the two of you together." Chen said. "You guys were together all the time. I knew it on the first day of the camp."

That is when Sehun reminisce back to morning, where Chen startetd bothering him and Minzy, so he gasped.

"You knew that I was in a relationship with Minzy, and yet you followed us around?"

Chen grinned and showed him a peace-sign.

"We all knew about it." Kai said and Sehun gaped at the K's dancing machine.

"Congrats, Sehunnie." Suho said and patted the maknae's .

"At least Suho hyung congratulate me." Sehun said as he look at s. "What about you guys?"

"Aigoo, uri Sehunnie, congratulation~" Baekhyun said and patted both of maknae's cheek with his hand. "There, are you happy?"

"You don't mean it."

"Congrats Sehun." Kris spoke. "And I really mean it."

"We're all happy for you and Minzy." Lay smiled at the maknae.

"R-really?" Sehun said, suddenly feeling overwhelmed.

"Yes, we really mean it." Chen said.

"We may not show it, but I'm sure you understand us." Luhan said, once again making Sehun to be happy again.

Then followed by other congratulatory message from the other members, and also from the girls of 2ne1 as well. Sehun and Minzy smiled and thank everyone for cheering them up.

"Okay, can we eat now, I'm hungry." Tao said as he broke the sweet moment.

"Aish, you always think about food." Sehun said, but Tao ignored the maknae and continued eating.

"So, this is a second couple from EXO and 2NE1." CL said. "I wonder who will be next?" She then beamed at Bom with an understanding smile.

"W-why are you looking at me?" Bom flustered and ate her food.

"Bommie noona, do you like me?" Chen spoke, and Bom started chocking on her food.

Dara gave her friend a cup of water.

"I-I don't know what y-you're talking about." Bom said, as she tried to calm down.

"Ah, just asking." Chen grinned cutely at the black-haired female, and ate his food.

Bom kept drinking water, and looking down at her plate in an embarrassing way. The girls just chuckled at Bom, as they had never seen her looking so flustered at the situation. Sehun and Minzy was the first one to finish their food, so they got up and put the plate in the trash can. They then started walking, which caught everyone's attention; it was obvious.

"Sehunnie, where are you going?" Tao teased the maknae and Sehun blushed, which caused a roar of laughter among EXO boys.

"Don't go too far, and make sure to be back before sunset." Suho said to the maknaes, as he was worried about leaving them alone.

"I-I know." Sehun spoke. "Let's go Minzy."

"Okay."

Sehun and Minzy then started walking, holding hands together. The older girls just watched them with a motherly smile. The EXO members had finished with their food and had went to a separate way as well. Some went inside the tent to rest, while some decided to hangout and play sports or games together. So, basically, it was just the three girls of 2ne1 on the bench.

"Look at them, they're so cute." CL said and placed her hand under her chin, as she watched the two maknaes disappear from their sight.

"Yup" Bom smiled. "Aigoo, uri maknae is all grown up." Bom faked a cry.

"I'm just glad that Minzy is finally opening up to other people." Dara smiled as well.

"That's true." CL agreed. "She was unusually shy around others, but I'm glad that she opened up to Sehun."

"Mhm." Dara and Bom nodded in agreement.

"You're saying as if you're sending her away." Lay spoke as he sat behind Dara and wrapped his arms around her once more.

Dara chuckled and Lay placed a kiss on her lips.

"Aigoo you two." Bom said. "Making out again, aren't you?"

"You're making us jealous." CL spoke and Bom nodded.

"C'mon Chaerin, let's just leave them alone." Bom suggested as she stood up from the bench.

"I agree with you unnie." CL stood as well.

"Where are you going?" Dara asked her members.

"In the trailer car." Bom said. "I'm just going to take a rest."

"Me too." CL said.

"Okay then, have a good rest." Lay said to the two girls.

"Just as expected." Bom said. "You were waiting for us to leave, weren't you?"

"Huh? Well, no, I didn't mean it that way!" Lay flustered at Bom's comment; it was fun teasing the healing unicorn.

"I'm ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter