Chapter 33

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the washroom to wash up. I change into the clothes that Hera handed me and saw Seulki waiting for me outside the cubicle I was in. "Are you okay?" She asked and I hummed in reply. I used my power to dry my hair and brushed my hair with my fingers. "Your brother healed Jiyong." Seulki said and I gave a small smile to her. "I know." "So, what are you going to do with the 4 vampires?" "I'll leave it up to the vampire hunters to decide." I said as I walked out of the washroom with Seulki behind me. "What did she do to you just now?" I asked when I saw Luhan outside the washroom, waiting for me I assume. "My whole body started hurting when she looked at me." Luhan said, sounding surprised. "Do you need any treatment or somesort?" I asked and he shook his head. I nodded and went to proceed to Jiyong's ward. 

"Seulmi-ah." Jiyong grinned when he saw me enter the ward. "Wow." I scoffed in disbelief. "What?" He asked frowning, sounding a little scared and confused. "I nearly kill those vampires and was about to lose my mind. And here you are, smiling so brightly at me." I said. There was silence for awhile before he responded. "So...What am I suppose to do?" I walked to him and whack his head making him groan and Hera exclaiming, "Yah!" "What was th-" Jiyong stopped when I hugged him. "That was for making me worry." I whispered, answering his unfinished question, my eyes closed as I felt his warm body. He returned the hug and patted my back, trying to comfort me. "Sorry." Jiyong whispered back. "But I'm going to die sooner or later you know. I'm getting old." He commented after I pulled away from the hug. "Appa!" Hera exclaimed and Jiyong chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't die before I see my grandchildren." He winked at Hera. "Appa!" She exclaimed again and I chuckled.

"Rest. I still need to go furniture shopping. By the way, the vampires are captured. I'm leaving them in your hands. Kill them if you want but I advice you not to. They just... took a wrong turn in life." I said. "Such words." Jiyong sighed and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Such words coming out from your mouth is rare." Jiyong said, looking amused and I rolled my eyes at him. "Rest." I said and went out of the ward. The others were waiting for me. "Well, that was a rather... violent first meeting." Dongwoon commented. "Nice to see you again Seulmi." Suzy smiled warmly at me and I blinked at her. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, honestly. My brothers and sister were taken aback by my response. Well...I really didn't expect them to be here. "I've got a vision about you being in trouble. I told them about it and here we are." Joongki explained. "Oh...Okay..." I said, awkwardly. "Your reaction made it seem like you don't want to see us." Hyunseung said, sounding hurt and I blinked. 

"Not exactly. I just didn't expect to meet you guys so soon... So...I don't really know how to react." I said. "Just react how you normally are." Gikwang grinned and I gave a lop-sided smile. "How I normally am? Ignoring you?" I said. "Yah..." Gikwang said, sounding flustered. I let out a chuckle and said, "I was just kidding. Anyway, I need to buy furnitures for my new apartment." "Can we follow?" Dongwoon asked. "Up to you." I simply answered and walked away from them. Seulki walked beside me and asked, "Should we just teleport?" "Are you crazy? Where? In the middle of the mall?" I asked with both eyebrows raised. "We can teleport to an alley nearby the department store..." She said and I rolled my eyes at her. "You can tell whether there are people at the alley from where you are?" I asked, my voice filled with sarcasm. "Fine. We'll just walk. Happy?" Seulki retorted. I didn't give her any reply and just continued walking. 

"Seulmi-ah." I heard Suho called out. "What?" I asked, not turning back to look at him. "Why do you seem so distant? I've noticed it when you were angry. We never did get to understand you, even last time." Suho replied making me stop walking, surprised at his sudden statement. "Why are you so curious about me all of a sudden? You already know about my past. You know my personality. What more is there to know?" I asked, after I turned to look at him. "Your mind. It just seems distant." Luhan said. "Of course it is. I blocked my mind so nobody can get inside them." I said, as a matter of fact. "That's not what they mean Seulmi." Joongki suddenly said and I looked at him, confused at this whole situation. "I understand where they're coming from. What they mean is that you're unpredictable and always keeping things to yourself." Doojoon said. "True.." Seulki responded and I glared at Seulki making her look away and around the forest. "Why are you guys bringing this up all of a sudden? In the middle of the forest." I asked.

"It just crossed my mind." Suho replied. I rolled my eyes at him and turned and continued to walk. "I've never thought of myself having a distant mind. It's your problem that you guys feel that way." I said. "I guess you'll never change." I heard Yoseob sighed. I took out my phone when I felt it vibrate. "Hello?" My mum said. "Yes?" I asked. "Just checking up on you. Seulki with you?" "Yeah, she is. Want to talk to her?" I asked. "Oh, no. Continue with what you guys are doing." She said and I suddenly remembered that Joongki is with me. "You want to talk to Joongki?" I asked and I was greeted by silence. "Mum?" I called out. "Oh...Er... It's okay.." She stuttered. I just handed my phone to Joongki, whose behind me not caring what she said. Joongki gave me a surprised face and shook his head, rejecting my offer. 

I gave him a short glare and he just let out a soft sigh before accepting it. I grinned and continued walking. "Hello?" "Yeah..." "I'm fine..." "Okay..." Joongki said. I mentally rolled my eyes at how short his replies are and took back the phone from him after he finished. I looked at the screen and my mum already hung up. "She told me to visit the house sometime.." Joongki said as I put my phone back inside my bag. "Right..." I simply said as I finally stepped on the concrete pavement, cars on the road. "Any idea on how to get to the department store?" I asked. "We teleported too. So, no." Sherene answered. "Very helpful indeed. We'll just take the cab." I said. "How many of us are here?" Suho asked. "15." Luhan answered. "So we need 4 cabs. I'll call them." Suho said. "Unnie, Suzy unnie, Luhan and myself will share one cab!" Seulki said. "Then the four of us will share one." Chanyeol said, referring to the rest of the wolves." "Junhyung, Dongwoon and Hyunseung will share one with me. While the rest share one." Doojoon said next while Suho is on the phone.

"Why do we need so many people to follow us anyway?" I asked Seulki and she just shrug. "They want to follow so just let them. Besides, it's been so long since you hang out with them anyway." She replied. "This is your idea of hanging out?" I asked, remembering what happened to Jiyong. Seulki seemed to know what I'm referring to and said, "He's fine now. Don't worry. Besides, you need them to cheer you up." "I'm fine though.." I said. "Those are the cabs." Suho said as 4 cabs came simultaneously. "4 of you take the cab first. The rest of us will follow behind." Joongki said and I nodded. I entered the back seat while Luhan took the front seat. "Dongdaemum department store." I simply said and the driver nodded as he drove off. 

***

We alighted the taxi after I gave the taxi driver the money, asking him to just keep the change, since it'll be time consuming if he gives us the change. "Seulmi-ah." Doojoon called out and I walked to the cab he rode on, knowing what he meant. Well..They just came to Earth, you can't possibly expect them to have cash on them. I went to the cab that Joongki, Yoseob and Gikwang shared and passed the taxi driver the money. I went in to the department store and proceeded to where the furniture store is. "Are you guys seriously going to follow us around?" I asked, facing them as we rode the escalator. "What do you propose we do then?" Junhyung asked. "Wow. That's the first time I heard you talk today after 30 years." I said and he rolled his eyes at me. "Anyway, you can just look around. There are a lot of shops to look at." I continued, getting off the escalator and walked into the furniture shop. "We'll just fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter