Chapter 34

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes slowly and found myself leaning on Luhan's shoulder. I sat up and saw the house alreaedy clean and everyone gone. When did I fall asleep? On the sofa at that. "I carried you." Luhan said and I looked at him with his eyes closed. "You can't block your mind from me anymore, just so you know." He continued, and smiled. "I don't see that as a good thing you know." "Well, it is for me. Don't worry. I won't read your mind unnecessarily." "Well, that's a relief. Not like I would know whether you read my mind or what not." I said and stretched.

"I'm going to stay here with you." He suddenly announced making me look at him in shock. "Don't look at me like that. I wanted to go home but I was forced to stay here by your bestfriend and my bestfriend." He said. "They said it's an opportunity to get to know you more. Something like that." He continued. I scoffed in disbelief. "Jiyong said that?" I asked. "And Xiumin. And some other packmates." Luhan answered. "I didn't agree to you living with me." "I already brought my stuff over though. You have like 2 more extra bedrooms, so I used the one next to yours." He said. 

"Wow." I scoffed and then sighed. "Fine. I'll go wash up then make breakfast. You go wash up too." I went up to my room ignoring the soft chuckle from Luhan. 

I went out after drying my hair and went to the kitchen to cook. "I'm done cooking." Luhan said, smiling. He already laid out the utensils and put the food on the dining table. "You didn't wash up?" I asked, surprised to see him already finish cooking. "I did, when you were asleep." He said. "Were you ever asleep in the first place?" I asked sitting on the chair. "Nope. I was busy." He said, sitting opposite me. "With what? Aren't you tired?" I asked, eating the food that he cooked. Not bad. 2 sausages and an egg. "Staring at you. How could I be tired when it feels like I'm living in a dream?" He asked, grinning making me stop chewing. 

"Can you please not say such cheesy things here?" I responded after awhile and continued eating. "It's the truth." He said and started eating. "Right..." I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating. "Any plans for today?" Luhan asked and I shook my head. "I've bought all I need. So, I'm free. Maybe I'll just drop by my mother's workplace and asked if I can work with her. Life is getting boring nowadays." I said. "You've been travelling around for 3 decades?" He asked and I nodded. "Us too. But how is it that we never pass by each other?" He asked.

"No idea. Does it matter?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course it does. I would've stopped you from meeting other guys." He said casually and I smirked. "I doubt so." "Why?" "Look, it doesn't matter now does it? I'm right in front of you now and that's all it matters." I stated, folding my arms and resting it on the table. "So, we're in a relationship now?" He asked, smiling, his face lighting up. I gave a soft chuckle and said, "If you wish." I wanted to continue eating only to be hugged by Luhan all of a sudden. 

I widened my eyes in surprise when he lifted me up. "Yah!" I exclaimed. "Finally." He whispered in my ear and I just smiled, hugging him back after he put me down. "You know, we're in the middle of breakfast." I said, pushing him lightly and he let me go. He went back to his sit and stared at me smiling while I continued eating. "I know you're happy but staring at me like that isn't going to fill your stomach." I said. "It does." He simply answered and I quinted my eyes at him. 

"I'm going to leave you alone at home if you're not going to finish your food." I said and he sighed in defeat. "Fine." 

After about 15 minutes, we've finished our food and had already done our dishes. "I'm going to change first." I said and went up to my room. I wore a simply shirt and a pair of shorts, putting my wallet and handphone in a small sling bag. I went down and saw Luhan already waiting near the door. "Done?" he asked and I nodded. We left the apartment building and waited by the roadside. "We're taking a cab?" Luhan asked and I nodded. "It's quite a distance from here."

I took out my phone and called my mum after entering a cab. "Umma, we're going to your workplace. Want me to buy anything for you?" I asked. "We? You and Seulki?" "Not exactly. Luhan and myself." "Luhan? Oh, just buy me a large cappuccino and a sandwich from the cafe opposite the building." She answered. "Will do." I said and hung up. 

"Where are your friends anyway?" I asked Luhan,  referring to the packmates. "I've no idea. Slacking at home maybe?" I gave a soft smirk and looked out the window. "I've never noticed how much Korea has changed." "Yeah. I know what you mean." I heard Luhan say. I gave a soft chuckle and said, "Well, figures since we don't stay at one place for so long."  "Yeah..." I heard him say and the rest of the ride was silent.

"Thank you." I took the change from the taxi driver and went out of the taxi. "We're going to the cafe first." I said and walked towards the cafe. "That whole building belongs to your mother?"  Luhan asked, looking at a building. I turned to see which building he was looking at and nodded. "She owns several condominiums too." I added. "Rich." He commented. "You're no better. How did you survive this long without any financial difficulties?" I asked. "Well, we own several apartment buildings and the tenants are required to pay a certain sum of money. But we have workers who does that." He said. "Rich." I copied him.

He chuckled as we entered the cafe. "It's Luhan." I heard a whisper and turned to where the whisper came from. There are 4 girls together as they started whispering to one another. "They're our schoolmates." Luhan said. I didn't respond to him and just proceeded to buy my mum's orders. "Want anything?" I asked Luhan. "Did you get anything?" I nodded. "Cappuccino then." He answered and I rolled my eyes at him. "2 cappuccino, 1 caramel macchiato and 2 chicken sandwiches." "That would be 27 000 won." The cashier said and I took out the exact amount from my wallet.

"Thank you." The cashier said as she gave me the receipt. I just gave a light bow to her and went to where we get the drinks. "We're just going to stay at your mum's workplace?" Luhan asked and I shrug. "Maybe we could go out to buy some clothes. I left most of my clothes at my mum's house and gave some to your friends. We could buy some clothes for you too." I answered. "Are they a couple?" "The transfer student hit a bonus then." The girls started gossiping among themselves. 

"Yah. I can hear you clearly you know." I turned to face the 4 girls, making them shock. "S-sorry." One of them stuttered. "And, yes, we're a cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter