Chapter 22

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after tomorrow

Everyone have already gather together. The walls that separate each field were removed by Joongki. The mates hugged each other when they met, well, kind of expected since they didn't see each other for exactly a month. I can see that all the trainings they've been through really did help them, seeing how toned they became. Well, they were at first but they became more toned than before. "How are they?" Joongki asked as all the trainers gathered. "Well, my team is improving. Speed wise, they did improve but not so much." Hyunjoong said. "Well, as for mine is physical strength." Onew said next. "Mine is fine." Joongki said. "Mine as well." I added. "What about those whose training 1-on-1?" Joongki asked.

"Tao is the next person who has the hottest temper, after Junhyung. Literally." Key said and the rest let out a chuckle while I just gave a smile, amused. "Other than that, he's fine. He's fast, he knows how his powers work, and he's strong." Key continued.

"Baekhyun is fine. He's not exactly very hot-tempered. But he's having a hard time controlling his ability though. Sure, he knows how to use it, but controlling the amount of energy that he wants to use, that's a problem." Jonghyun said. "But I managed to help him control it, so it's fine. Just don't be surprise if he uses to much or too little power. Or him getting pissed off with himself." Jonghyun continued.

"Kai is just…A pain who doesn't listen to what I say! Seriously!" Jungmin complaint and the rest of us let out a chuckle. "I could tell by his face." Joongki answered. Jungmin let out a sigh and shook his head, "But I manage to get him to listen to me somehow." "How?" Key asked. "Provoking him. Well, that was how I started with the training actually. Anyway, getting back to topic. He's good. Just…stubborn." Jungmin said.

"Jangmi… I honestly had no idea on how to train her powers so I just put that aside first. Physical strength and agility wise, she's okay. She did improve. I have a pretty good student." Minho said. "So you didn't train her powers?" Joongki asked with an eyebrow raised. "I didn't, but I asked Suzy to help me, since you kicked her out." Minho said and looked at me when he said Suzy's name. "I didn't want any disruptions." I said in defense. "Anyway, since she has the same power as Jangmi, Suzy took my place to train Jangmi." Minho continued.

"Chen is fine. Despite getting shock several times, he's good." Hyungjun said in general. "Short and sweet." Joongki nodded in satisfaction. "Lay is a fast learner. He didn't even know that his power can actually be an offensive type, so taught him some stuff. Yeah, he's good too." Kyujong said. Joongki just nodded in response.

"I have nothing much to say about Shinra. She's stubborn and hot-tempered. A combination of Tao and Kai. You know how many arguments I had with her?!" Taemin complaint. "Arguments? So in other words, you didn't train her?" Onew asked with an eyebrow raised while the rest of us tried to keep in our laughter. "Not that. I did. In fact, I didn't have to. She would try to beat me in everything I do. If she fails to beat me, she would train and make sure that she would beat me the next time. I didn't actually want her to die on me so I let her win in the end. Overall, she's okay." Taemin said. "Nice training." I said and let out a chuckle. "Hey, it works." Taemin just shrug.

"D.O is good. Though…he lacks physical strength. No offense to him but yeah. Anyway yeah, he's good." Youngsaeng simply. "Okay, so, in summary, all of them improved in all areas. Correct?" Joongki asked and all of us nodded. Joongki clapped his hands once and said, "We've reached our goal. Now, all we have to do is sparring." Joongki then looked at me and I raised my eyebrows at him, giving him a questioning look. "Will you do the honors?" Joongki asked and I scoffed in disbelief. "Excuse me. I was almost killed by them the last time, and they haven't even train yet!" I exclaimed. Well, the place where we're discussing is actually private. Smart Joongki placed a force field around us so those outside the force field won't be able to hear us.

"Well, true. But you know them the longest, and among us, you have the most power." Joongki tried reasoning with me. "Don't worry, we'll stop the sparring session once we think that you can't take it anymore." Hyunjoong said. "Excuse me?" I scoffed. "What am I? A puppet that can be toyed around with?" I continued, obviously not happy with Hyunjoong's choice of words. "Unless you want your siblings to spar with them, and you evaluate with us." Onew suggested. "I don't know how all these evaluating works." I simply answered.

"So, would you spar with them? Besides, I want to see how strong you are." Joongki said. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Just in case you forgot, I'm your sister, so if I die in that sparring session, you'll be walking around in guilt for the rest of your life." "You won't die. Besides, Luhan is there. If you were ever going to be in danger, you have your knight in shining armor to help you." Joongki said. I scoffed in disbelief and smirked. "Fine. I'll spar." "Great." Joongki said and soon, he released the force field.

"Gather!" Joongki exclaimed as all 12 of us formed a straight line and faced the wolves. "Here's the plan for today. 1 of us will be sparring with all 18 of you. 1 of us will be judging from the sidelines, and the other 10 will be evaluating. I'll b the one judging from the sidelines and giving support to the person sparring with you if needed. Understood?" Joongki asked and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. He didn't tell me that he was going to help me. "You think you can defeat all of them without my help?" He whispered to my ear so that only I, and maybe some people beside us can hear.

As he stood back up, I took the chance to whack him in the head and kicked his back making him fall to the ground groaning, while the others shock. He gave me a short glare before standing up again and cleared his throat. Anyway, your spar partner will be someone you're very familiar with. I stepped forward and smirked. "Hi." "Are you crazy?! She was almost killed the other time!" Tao exclaimed in disbelief. My left eye twitched in irritation and said, "And how many of you almost got killed by me?" Tao looked at me and shrunk back, clearing his throat.

"But still…It's dangerous." Luhan said, looking at me. "Haven't you guys been listening to me?! GOD! I'll be helping her by the sidelines!" Joongki said. "That's not fair. We're not allowed to attack you but you're allowed to attack us?" Sehun asked. "How is 18 vs 1 a fair play?" Joongki asked and Sehun opened his mouth to argue back but close it back, "Point taken." Was all he said. "I won't be helping much of course. Anyway, let's stop wasting time." Joongki said.

Joongki set up a huge force field. SS501 and SHINee went out of the force field. Youngsaeng stepped on the soil and created a seating area, with 10 chairs for them to seat. "Are you guys watching a show?" I scoffed and they nodded. I rolled my eyes at their answers. "Here are the rules. DO NOT HOLD BACK. If I see anyone holding back, that person would be facing a hell of a time with yours truly and Seulmi. This warning is especially for you, Luhan." Joongki said and looked at Luhan. Luhan just shrugged. "You're allowed to do what you want. Be it stab, scratch, kick, punch, bite, you get what I mean, to Seulmi." I stared at Joongki and Joongki just shrugged. "3rd. The people at the bleachers ARE ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to help Seulmi in any form. If you do, you'll have to face yours truly again. And people who were under me, you know what that would mean right?" Joongki looked at the bleachers. I turned back and saw SS501 paled.

Joongki smirked and I looked at Joongki. "You don't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter