Chapter 3

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

 

It was lunch break. Seulmi stood up and was about to leave the classroom but was held back by someone. "Seulmi. That's your name right?" Luhan asked. Seulmi looked down at her wrist and shook his hands off. The students in the classroom saw what's happening and was shocked. Shock because Luhan talked to her. Shocked that Seulmi shook his hands off he wrist. Hey, his cute. "Yah!" One girl from the classroom shouted at Seulmi while Luhan was surprised at Seulmi's reaction. 'Did she not feel anything for me?' He thought to himself.

 

Seulmi turned to the girl who shouted and raised an eyebrow at her. The girl widened her eyes, a little scared. Yoseob saw that and muttered, "Stop it Seulmi. You're scaring her." Seulmi heard that and turned to Yoseob. Yoseob, Suzy and Onew was looking at her. She looked behind Luhan and saw the 4 newly transferred students looking at her the same way as the 3 of them while Luhan was looking at Seulmi in a different way, but she can't point out the feeling that his eyes are holding.

 

She turned her back towards them and walked down the class while the students are making way for her. "Oppa, are you okay?" A girl asked and Luhan just smiled at the girl as all the transfer students went out of the classroom. "Can we just go to her house later and see what she's going through?" Suzy asked and Luhan heard it. "I want to go there too." Luhan said making Yoseob look at him. "I'm her mate. And I would really love to find out why she isn't feeling anything for me when I touched her. Or even when she looks at me." Luhan said.

 

"She's human. Did you expect her to have the exact same senses as you?" Onew asked. "Well, Sehun's mate is also human and she felt the same way for Sehun once she laid eyes on him." Luhan said. "I don't think it's a good idea to stalk her though." Shinra said. "Wait! Why are all of you getting along?" Jangmi asked, realising that the vampires and Luhan are talking casually with each other.  "I'll explain it later. You guys want to come along with us?" Luhan asked. "Oh we would love to not go. I wouldn't want to smell a group of dogs." Yoseob said and scrunch up his nose making Luhan rolled his eyes at him. 

 

"And we would be happy to not smell 3 dead people around us." Baekhyun retorted. "That's that then. See you guys after lunch." Suzy simply said and went off the Yoseob and Onew to the garden. "You better tell us what's happening." Xiumin said. "Let's find the others first." Luhan responded and all 5 of them went to the cafeteria. The others were already sitted down and with their lunch ready. "Hey guys!" Tao said and waved at the 5 of them." The 5 of them walked towards them. "We got your food." Kris simply said and pointed to 5 extra trays. 

 

"So how's school so far?" Sohyun asked. "Why do I smell dead people on you guys?" Suho asked with an eyebrow raised. Everyone looked at the 5 of them while the other 4 looked at Luhan. Luhan cleared his throat and let out an awkward chuckle. "Well?" Xiumin said. "I found my mate." Luhan said loud enough for only 18 of them to hear. Yes, all 18 decided to go to school which is kind of retarded in a sense. 18 students transferring all at once. They could even make up a class if they want to. 

 

"That's good then." Jaeshin smiled at Luhan. "That doesn't explain why you smell like that." Tao said. "Of course we'll smell like this because there are 3 vampires in the class. Well I think its 3. One of them smells like a vampire but he also doesn't smell like one." Baekhyun said. "What?!" All of them stood up and exclaimed except Hyerim. Hyerim looked at them weirdly and said, "Sit down. Everyone is starring." Everyone did as were told while Luhan just rolled his eyes at them. "Anyway, my mate happens to be the reincarnation of Angelina Black." Luhan continued.

 

"WHAT!?" All of them exclaimed again making Hyerim pull Sehun's ear as he yelped. "Shut the hell up. If you guys are going to overreact on this, it's better that we talk this back at the mansion!" Hyerim said and glared at them as she let go of Sehun's ear. Sehun rubbed his ear and asked, "What was that for?" "For shouting in my ear." Hyerim simply answered as she continued eating. Everyone in the cafeteria were looking at the 18 of them. "She's here." Luhan said as Seulmi walked in the cafeteria. 

 

The 18 of them look towards Seulmi. Seulmi felt people staring and looked back at them. She saw Luhan and widen her eyes a little. Luhan looked back at her. Seulmi looked away from Luhan and went out of the cafeteria. "What's wrong with her?" Minhwa asked. "I wish I knew." Luhan said. "Well, she's just simply like that. You should've seen her in class just now. It's like she's emotionless. Well, not really, but she's short-tempered." Jangmi said. "Yah!" Luhan snapped at Jangmi making her flinch while Baekhyun glared at Luhan. "Sorry." Jangmi said as Baekhyun put his arms around her. Luhan just sighed and said, "It's okay. It's true anyway. Anyway, the 3 vampires we were talking about was someone connected to Angelina Black. One is her brother, the other is her sister and the last is their guardian or some sort."

 

"So we have to be friends with them?" Chen asked. "Oh you've got to be kidding me. We're enemies for centuries and out of a blue, we're suppose to associate with them?" Chanyeol asked. "Do I have any other choice?" Luhan asked. "Bad luck you have." Kai said while Lay stood up and patted Luhan's shoulder. "So what are you going to do now?" Kris asked. "At least befriend her. If that's possible. How exactly did you 2 get together anyway?" Luhan asked Hyerim and Sehun. Hyerim looked at Luhan with an eyebrow raised.

 

"Well, even though I'm human. My feelings start up when I saw Sehun just like how you feel for the girl. What's her name?" Hyerim asked. "Seulmi." "Right. Seulmi. It's just natural. She doesn't feel anything for you?" Hyerim asked and Luhan shook his head. "I don't think so." Hyerim thought for awhile and said, "Right. Go befriend her first and who knows, the feelings might blossom?" "She's here again." Chanyeol said and everyone turned their head to Seulmi who entered the cafeteria again. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter