The other side of her I didn't know

I give my heart to you

The most scaring thing is to reveal your secrets.

 

--

 

,, What are you scared of Na Eun?"

 

,, You don't need to know.."

 

Na Eun push him away and leaves.

 

Himchan goes to Yongguk and taps his shoulder.

 

,, Give her time Yongguk, come. I'll tell you what happened." Himchan says and drags Yongguk with him.

 

--

 

Na Eun

 

After school Na Eun went drinking coffee with Sulli. Na Eun isn't happy and doesn't talk much.

 

,, Na Eun are you ok? You didn't look good since school."

 

,, I'm just tired.."

 

,, Did you and Bang Yong Guk fight??"

 

,, It's nothing Sulli.."

 

That moment a guy came into the coffee shop and walked straight to Na Eun.

 

,, Son Na Eun??"

 

 

Julien Kang 31 years old and worked at Na Eun's fathers company. He went back to Canada after the company went bankrupt.

 

,, Julien??" Na Eun says surprised.

 

,, Oh my god you're so tall now! I didn't recognize you at first! How are you?"

 

,, What are you doing here? I thought you're in Canade? I'm good and you?"

 

,, Glad you're doing good! Me too. I work as an elementary teacher!"

 

,, It's been years."

 

,, Yes it really have been years since your parents death. There are no problems right?"

 

,, No theres nothing wrong. I'm just working at many places to replace my parents debt."

 

,, Isn't it much work? I mean you're working and even going to school.. how are you living?"

 

,, It's ok for me since I have to take care of myself. Thats my school friend Sulli!"

 

,, Nice to meet you I'm Julien!"

 

,, Hi I'm Sulli, you're korean is really good!"

 

,, Thanks, I've been living in Korea for a long time and learned a lot!"

 

,, Thats nice, you're friend with Na Eun?"

 

,, Yes, I've worked at her fathers company and used to see her a lot of time!"

 

,, Ah.." 

 

,, Do you want to drink something too? I'll pay!"

 

,, No it's ok, I came to buy something to eat, but how about tonight? We can talk during a dinner!"

 

,, Tonight.. I need to look at my planner.. I work at different places and there are always different times."

 

,, If you don't have time, we can go eat dinner at a different time."

 

Na Eun opens her bag and takes out her planner.

 

,, Tonight, which time Julien??"

 

,, About seven or eight o'clock.."

 

,, I have time!"

 

,, That's nice! So I'll pick you up at seven??"

 

,, Ok do that!"

 

,, But where do you live?"

 

,, I live here.. ( telling him the way.)"

 

,, Oh thats near here!"

 

,, It is haha.."

 

Julien leaves and promise her to pick her up at seven.

 

,, Woah.. he's so cool and so tall!" Sulli is inspired.

 

,, He's really cool. And a really good friend.. I didn't know he came back.."

 

,, You know so many cool people! But Na Eun where are you working? I want to earn money too.. my parents keep nagging about my lazyness and always spending their money... I want to let them see that I can take care of myself!"

 

,, I work at many places.." She says and feels embarrased about working at a club fo s.

 

,, Tell me one!!"

 

,, I go dish out milk at morning, newspaper sometimes after school. Work at my aunts restaurant for a few hours and then work at a convience store at night. But not everyday..."

 

,, Woah! Thats so much.. don't you get tired of it?"

 

,, Not really haha.." Na Eun left out the club she's working at.

 

--

 

B.A.P

 

,, I need to tell you something Yongguk.." Himchan says nervous.

 

,, What is it??"

 

,, I saw Na Eun at a club once and I think she's working there."

 

,, Na Eun? No.. never. The way she looks no one would ever let her work at a club."

 

,, I have picture.." Himchan shows Yongguk a picture of Na Eun walking arm in arm with an guy."

 

,, I informed about the club and it's says that the work of the girls is to pour drink, entertain the customers and do everythign they want. Even sleeping with them."

 

,, I can't believe this.. this can't be true."

 

,, It's really like that Yongguk.."

 

,, It can't be her."

 

,, Do you even know her..?" Himchan asks.

 

A silent breaks.