Help

I give my heart to you

The next day at school. Na Eun didn't wanted to skip class so she went even with a broken heart.

 

,, Did you hear? Na Eun she had a miscarriage last night!" A girl whispers to her friend.

 

,, I heard about it.. how could she get pregnant?"

 

,, She must be crazy!"

 

Other girls are whispering.

 

Na Eun sit down and takes out her mathbook. Pretending to learn she ignores the other girls. Then her friend Sulli came and asked her if it's true that she had a miscarriage.

 

Na Eun doesn't answer and closes her book. Then she looks at Sulli and says:

 

,, Don't even ask." She says and stood up.

 

That moment someone held onto her arm, she turns her head and it's the class teacher.

 

,, Na Eun can you please come to the teachers room with me?" She asks friendly and takes her to the teacher room.

 

,, Teacher.."

 

,, Let's talk a bit, I heard about it Na Eun. Don't be sad, didn't I told you I'm there for you whenever you need me? Why didn't you call me when you were in hospital? Why are you even here? You should have rest a bit. Take your bag, I'll bring you home!"

 

,, No it's ok teacher.."

 

,, Take your bag, I take you home!"

 

 

On the way home Na Eun starty crying. Her teacher stops the car and holds her hand.

 

,, Don't cry! Everything will be alright!"

 

They arrive at her teacher home. 

 

,, Teacher.. I think I should go home now!" Na Eun wants to leave.

 

,, I know about your work Na Eun, I know where you work and why." Her teacher says.

 

,, How.."

 

,, I used to work at these kind of places too when I was in your age. I had no money, no parents, no friends.."

 

,, Then.."

 

,, You got pregnant from one of your customers right?"

 

,, Yes.."

 

,, Quit this job Na Eun. Live with me, I will take care of everything. Think of your future!"

 

,, I can't.."

 

,, You can! You have to fight!"