This guy

I give my heart to you

,, I think I proposed to fast.." Yong Guk says.

 

,, You proposed already?!" Himchan asks shocked.

 

,, Yaah.. you just met her yesterday and already went on a date with her and proposed? Are you serious Yong Guk?" Jongup asks.

 

,, Aish.. she told me I'm crazy.. what now?" 

 

,, Meet her tomorrow again! Let's go eat there again and when we're finished we leave first and you have time to talk to her." Zelo explains.

 

,, You guys are true friends!"

 

,, We know!"

 

...

 

The next day

 

Na Eun

 

,, Was I too harsh to him? But what the hell is wrong with him, we only know each other for one day and he already proposed to me. And he knew I hate haunted houses but he had to took me in there even thought he knew I was scared. Just stupid.."

 

Na Eun kept thinking about the date with Yong Guk last night. She's angry, but she also feels sorry for being so hash to him.

 

,, I should just go to work now. Auntie is waiting, I wish the date yesterday didn't happen.."

 

She leaves to deliver milk first. Na Eun has many part time jobs. Delivering milk at the morning, delivering newspaper at day, working midnight at the small convience store because many young students often comes there to eat ramen and after school she works at her aunts restaurant. Like every morning before school Na Eun takes out her bike and delivers milk.

 

,, Good morning sir, I'm here to deliver milk!"

 

,, Oh Na Eun glad you're here! We've got new milk packs. Here some for you! You work so hard and I can't give you much money, but I give you the milk. Have a nice day and ride your bike safely, it's rainy today and the street is really slippery!"

 

,, Thank you boss! Have a nice day too!"

 

Na Eun leaves and delivers the milk. Today there a new assortment:  Choclate milk. 

She delivers the milk like every morning and finished at the right time, because now she has to go to school. Na Eun is not like other girls on her school. She has no parents and lived alone since she was sixteen. Everyday she works alot to earn money and sometimes even overwork. Other girls get money from their parents and live in big houses. Na Eun is happy with a small one room studio. As long she has space to sleep there she's happy.

 

,, Oh already half 7! School! School!"

 

She hurries to school and isn't late. 

 

,, Thanks god! Thank you thank you.."

 

,, Na Eun!!!" A girl screams behind her back. It's Sulli.

 

,, Oh annyeong!"

 

,, How was your date yesterday???"

 

,, Don't even ask, I'm not in the mood to talk about it now.."

 

,, Oh arraseo! Let's go in!"

 

School ended at 2.30pm and in an half hour Na Eun has to go to work.

 

,, Sulli! I need to go now, I have to work part time! See you tomorrow!"

 

,, Ok! Byeeeee!"

 

Wearing a pullover she leaves to work part time. Some girls see her and talk behind her back:

 

,, Is she a beggar or what? Look what she wears.. "

 

,, I heard she's living in a one room studio.."

 

,, Oh my god, it's so ugly.. not only the pullover but also she.."

 

But Na Eun doesn't care about what they say because she feels good with what she wears. It's better than wearing short skirts and high heels all the time. It's too unconfortable for her.

 

Then she arrives at her aunts restaurant and greets the guest.

 

,, Hello, have a good appetite!"

 

,, Oh Na Eun you're here! When you're already here, can you take the plates with you? We've got a lot of guest today!"

 

,, I see, of course I can!"

 

Na Eun takes the plates with her and brings them to the kitchen where she greets her hardworking uncle.

 

,, Hi uncle!"

 

,, Hi Na Eun, how was school?"

 

,, The same as everyday.. boring.. interesting.. but then boring again haha.."

 

,, The way I see you you're pretty strong! You stand up every morning at 5 and deliver milk. Then you go to school and after school you come here working, later than you work at the convience store.. unbelieveable!"

 

,, That's me! Strong girl uncle!"

 

Then she goes to the counter and prepares the drinks.

 

,, You're working hard, aren't you tired Na Eun?"

 

,, No, why? Do I look sleepy?"

 

,, You work too much sweetie, get some sleep in the living room, hm?"

 

,, I can't leave you here alone Unnie!"

 

,, Right! Call me unnie, it's better than auntie!"

 

Then some guys came in and Na Eun recognized them. B.A.P. Yong Guk's gang. The guy she went on a date with.

 

,, Hello, heres the card." Then she leaves to the counter again.

 

,, It's them again sweetie! Which one do you like?"

 

,, None." She answers cold.

 

,, We want to order!"

 

,, Yes, what would you like to have?" Once again she changes her annoyed tone to cute and friendly.

 

,, Like yesterday, but two beers please and a bit more radish!"

 

,, Ok, coming right away."

 

She leaves to the kitchen and says out the order.

 

,, They eat alot the boys, they are the same like yesterday right?"

 

,, Yep Uncle.."

 

Ten minutes later the food is given out and they eat. Na Eun stands at the counter and draws.

 

,, What are you drawing sweetie?" Her aunt asks.

 

,, Mom and Dad."

 

,, You can draw really pretty like your mom.."

 

,, I got this talent from her.. she teacher me drawing since my birth.."

 

At that moment the boys call for paying.

 

,, Coming!"

 

Himchan pays today and leaves with the others. Only Yong Guk is staying there going to the counter and wanting to talk with Na Eun. Perfect momemt for him because her aunt is picking up the kids from kindergarten.

 

,, Na Eun.."

 

,, Sunbaenim."

 

,, I have a name.."

 

,, Yong Guk ssi."

 

,, I'm sorry about yesterday, I know you don't like haunted houses and I know I proposed to early.."

 

,, Now that you've got it, you can leave, right?"

 

The ahjussis who are eating at the corner look at her.

 

,, Na Eun.. please hm?"

 

But Na Eun just turns away and walks to the kitchen.

 

Himchan, Zelo and the other members come in and ask If everything is clear now.

 

,, Yaah! And what did she say?"

 

,, Let's go guys.."

 

,, Na Eun sshi!" Zelo shouts.

 

,, Yes?"

 

,, Can't you give him another chance? We'll be back tomorrow!"

 

,, Aish so annoying.." Na Eun is annoyed.

 

...

 

It's evening time for the convience store. Na Eun leaves the restaurant and went to the convience store. The owner is already waiting.

 

,, I'm sorry.."

 

,, Be right at the time next time ok?"

 

,, Yes, I'm sorry again!"

 

The owner leaves and Na Eun starts her work. Cleaning the floor, the desk and sort out the shelves. At that moment three boys come in and ask for hot water for their ramen and a bottle soju.

 

,, Yes coming!"

 

She puts the soju on the table and give them hot water.

 

,, Have a good appetite."

 

,, Thanks how old are you girl?"

 

,, 19 why?"

 

,, Ah.. I thought about 16.."

 

,, Ah ok.."

 

,, Want some too? Are you working here every night?"

 

,, Yes, why?"

 

,, Then I have a reason to come."

 

,, What do you mean?"

 

,, I used to come here most of the nights but the store owner is so strict but since you are here.. perfect. Good ramen, good soju and pretty girl."

 

,, Thank you.."

 

The ther two guys start laughing and the other one starts coughing because he choked.

 

,, Oh. do you need some water?"

 

Na Eun opens a water bottle and hands it out to him."

 

,, Thanks! I'll pay for it later!"

 

,, You don't have to!"

 

The guys ate their ramen and drank their soju when two girl from her school came in to buy cigarets.

 

,, Oh my god who do we have here? Aren't you the little who went on a date with Yong Guk?!" The girl starts pulling on her hair and screaming when one of the guys get her off Na Eun and pushes her away.

 

,, Are you crazy?"

 

,, Who are you?! To push me away?!"

 

The girls leave the store without paying.

 

,, You should at least pay you brats!" The guy shouts after them.

 

,, Hey are you ok?"

 

,, Yes.. thank you!"

 

,, My name is Lee Min Ho and yours?"

 

,, Son Na Eun.."

 

,, These are my friends: Gikwang and Lee Joon!"

 

 

 

 

,, Lee Min Ho, 20 and goes to (....) High school. He loves ramen and going out with friends.

 

,, Nice to meet you!"

 

,, You know these girls?"

 

,, They go on my school.."

 

,, They look like little es, what are your parents saying about you working nights?"

 

,, I don't have parents.."

 

,, Oh sorry.. I didn't know.."

 

,, No problem.."

 

Lee Joon and Gikwang leaves first and Lee Min Ho left his number.

 

,, If theres a problem, call me! See you tomorrow!"

 

,, Thank you Min Ho sshi!"

 

 

,, He saved me.."