The first meeting

I give my heart to you

B.A.P

 

,, I'm hungry.. what about you??" Himchan asks the other member who are laying.

 

,, Yeah.. I'm hungry too, let's go guys. I heard there a nice shop. I've never been there but others said the food there is really good. I'll pay!" Yong Guk says.

 

They went to the shop and sat down. A beautiful girl is heading to them.

 

,, Wow.. she's beautiful.." Zelo says and has his mouth wide open.

 

,, Hello welcome, what would you like to order?" The girl asks.

 

Yong Guk is turning his head to her and is surprised by her beauty.

 

,, I...I.. I'd like to order the spicy rice cake and some seaweed soup, what do you guys want?" He stutters.

 

,, We'd like to have the same and Cola for everyone. One beer too!" The others say in a chor.

 

,, Yong Guk! Yah.. you like her right??" Jongup says and laughs.

 

,, No why should I?? She's just really.. really beautiful.."

 

Na Eun

 

,, They are all so handsome.. aren't they B.A.P.. our flower boys on school??" She asks herself.

 

,, Who are you talking about sweetheart??" Her aunt asks.

 

,, Huh? Oh nothing.. here what they ordered."

 

Na Eun quickly escape to the kitchen and give her uncle the orders.

 

,, Uncle here's the order!"

 

,, Thanks Na Eun!"

 

Na Eun goes back and makes the drink. She notices that one of the guys are always looking at her.

 

,, Why is he always looking here..?"

 

Then she brought the drinks.

 

,, Here's the cola, If there something else, just call!" She says and goes back.

 

,, Na Eun! It's already past 3pm, don't you need to go to school??"

 

,, Oh! I almost forgot, thanks auntie. I pack my stuff and go! If you need help, call me!"

 

,, Quickly go, you're late. Get home safely too, ok??"

 

,, Of course auntie, byee see you tomorrow!"

 

B.A.P

 

,, She goes to our school! I've never seen her!" Yong Guk says.

 

,, Maybe her classroom is somewhere else. It's not like we know the whole school. Maybe she's new and thats why we never saw her.." Jongup explains.

 

,, Guys shouldn't we also go?? I mean we also have classes now.. oh . " Zelo says shocked.

 

,, Oh you're right.. I'll pay, you guys go on!"

 

The others left and Yong Guk went paying for the food and drink. Then he left the shop and went to his motorbike. On the way he saw her again. The beautiful waitress. She's in hurry. Then he stops and asks her.

 

,, Hey! Aren't you the waitress from before? We go to the same school. Get on, I'm also late!" He says shy.

 

,, No it's ok, I can walk to the bus station.. but thanks.." but in that moment he went off his motorbike and took her hand.

 

,, Just sit down, we're both late!" Then she finally sat down.

 

,, Thanks.." she says shy.

 

,, Hold on thight!" 

 

She holds on thight.

 

Ten minutes later and they finally arrived.

 

,, Thank you Sunbaenim, I need to go now.."

 

,, Let's go together.. ah my name is Yong Guk, whats yours??"

 

,, Na Eun, Son Na Eun. Let's hurry up.."

 

They go in, in hurry and are being caughted.

 

,, HEY YOU TWO THERE! STOP THERE!"

 

,, Sem..!" Yong Guk says shocked.

 

,, You two are late, which class are you girl?"

 

,, 10A.." She answers shy.

 

,, Hey I'm in 10C!" Yong Guk says and laughs.

 

,, SHUT UP YONG GUK! YOU EVEN DARE TO LAUGH AT THIS SITUATION???" The teacher says angry and punish them.

 

,, Get on your knees and put your arm high. I'll tell your homeroom teacher. Whats your name student?"

 

,, Son Na Eun.."

 

,, Good Na Eun, you two don't dare to put your arms down!"

 

,, YES SEM!" Both say.

 

Then he left to look for her homeroom teacher. Both suddenly start to laugh.

 

,, Now we're punished.. it's not the first time for me!" Yong Guk says and laughs.

 

,, It's my first time, I'm new at this school.. let me intodruce myself again and not in hurry haha... I'm Na Eun and you?"

 

,, Yong Guk, nice to meet you!"

 

,, Nice to meet you two.. I heard you and your friends are the flower boys of the school? The girls in my class are always talking about you.."

 

,, Yeah.. seem so haha.. "

 

,, I think if they catch me with you here, I'll be death tomorrow."

 

,, No you will not, they will only pluck your hairs haha.. no don't worry. I won't let that happen.." He says and looks into her eyes.

 

,, Oh! He's coming back!" Na Eun says suddenly, turning her head straight.

 

,, Na Eun you can go, you will be punished by your homeroom teacher. Yong Guk follow me, time for classes."

 

,, Kamsamida Sem!" She says and hurries to her class room.

 

Yong Guk is looking after her..

 

,, Won't you stand up Yong Guk?!"

 

,, Sorry.." He follows the teacher and thinks of Na Eun. Theres something he really likes about her. Not only that she's pretty.. but she's different.

 

I hope you like the start of my new story :) Of course I'll be continue writing the other two fanfics :)