Chapter 3

Getting Your Attention (EDITING CURRENTLY)

 

CHAPTER 3

 

AT THE RESTAURANT..

 

                Jonghyun and Sulli were enjoying their dinner. Jonghyun is saying some sweet words to Sulli which is made Sulli blush so hard. “Do you have a boyfriend, Sulli?” Jonghyun blurted out. Sulli became shocked due to his sudden question. “I don’t have one oppa. I am NBSB you know, No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth, kekeke” Sulli answered shyly. Jonghyun narrowed the distance between him and her and Jonghyun put his right hand on the shoulder of Sulli. “I wonder why, most of the beautiful women like you didn’t have any boyfriends,” Jonghyun eye contacted Sulli and winked at her several times.

 

                ‘Oh my god, is this a dream? Is he going to confess to me? Is this the sign that were getting together? Oh my God!’ Sulli squealed into her mind. Sulli became much more shy when Jonghyun winked at her. Her face is unexplainable. Her palms are sweating. She felt that she’s awkward on what Jonghyun was doing on her. She immediately picked a glass of water and she drunk it off in one shot. Jonghyun chuckled, “What are you doing?” Jonghyun asked innocently. “A-a-ah, n-no-nothing oppa,” Sulli said stuttering. Jonghyun showed his burning dimples as response.

 

                Jonghyun pats Sulli’s head and slid his hand in her hair moving up and down. Once again, his action made Sulli’s cheeks became redder than rose again. Their atmosphere became silent they stayed in their same position in 5 more minutes. When Sulli turned her head she didn’t notice that Jonghyun staring at her seriously. Sulli froze in her spot, they had staring contest which made Sulli blushed hard AGAIN. Jonghyun immobilized by her attraction when he made a move. He purposely kissed Sulli in her lips which made Sulli in shocked state. Jonghyun is still waiting for Sulli’s response. Sulli notice that Jonghyun is moving slowly his lips which made Sulli feels an electrifying feeling. Sulli fell in the trap and starting to move her lips too. Sulli wrapped her hands in Jonghyun’s neck and their kiss became hotter and passionate. Until..

 

                “RIIINNGGG.. RIINNGGG..” Jonghyun’s phone ringed signaling that there’s a text message. They stopped their kissing scene due to the ringtone. “Oh, mianhae.” Jonghyun apologized and read the message.‘ANNYEONG OPPA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I’M WITH YOONA NOW. I AM JUST CONCERNED AT YOU BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT IN THE SHOP L. I HOPE YOU’RE IN GOOD CONDITION. SARANGHAE OPPA!’  Jonghyun shocked at the message. ‘I’lljust confront this later, gotta talk to Sulli’ he said into his mind.

 

                 “I’m sorry Sulli, I didn’t intend to kiss you. I’m sorry I can’t control myself..” Jonghyun continue blabbering nonsense things while Sulli still reminiscing their session a while ago. Sulli pecked Jonghyun’s lips and said “It’s okay oppa. I forgive you. That was my first kiss and I’m very happy because that’s came for my crush. I enjoyed it,” Sulli said shyly which made her cheeks redden due to embarrassment. “I’m very sorry Sulli, let’s go” Jonghyun said. “Neh,” Sulli said while keeping her head bent down. “Oh, by the way even if it’s your first time your good,” Jonghyun winked and give her thumbs up. “Yah, oppa.” Sulli punch his chest lightly. “Let’s just forget what just happened lately oppa, just act like nothing happen,” Sulli said. “Okay, that’s what you said,” Jonghyun replied and continue teasing Sulli.

 

 

 

                “Done,” HyunA said excitedly. “I’ll text Jonghyun already and I said that you’re with me,” HyunA said. “O-o-okay?” Yoona said uncomfortably and stuttered. ‘Ottoke, I think I’ll die soon, this girl, aish’ said Yoona through her mind and fake a smile at happy HyunA.

               

                “Since you are Jonghyun-oppa best friend I want to be your friend also, by chance, can we be friends?” HyunA asked with high confident. “Uhmm,--“ Yoona think twice and doubting. “Please? Can you Yoona-chingu?” HyunA made some aegyo. ‘Aish, I can’t take her aegyo, her pout is also attractive which had a powerful charm, aish’ “Okay, we’re friends,” Yoona accepted and showed a genuine smile. “YEAY!!” HyunA screamed with high-pitch voice. Yoona covered her ears and shut her left eye with a questioning look at HyunA. ‘Is she over-reacting? I think she is,’ Yoona just said in her mind.

 

                They ordered some foods they want. HyunA talking actively, is non-stop saying nonsense things. She talks about her life, schools, her ideal type, KPOP artists, Jonghyun and etc. She didn’t make a chance for Yoona to talk. Yoona just smiled awkwardly as response or she can only say “okay”, “yea”’ “then” and “uh-uh”. ‘Whew, it’s so awkward I can’t say a word I wonder why Jonghyun picked her as his girlfriend. She’s so – nevermind’ Yoona thought.

 

                “Yoona-chingu, since we’re friends and your Jongie’s friend, can I have a favor, please?” HyunA pleaded. “Yah, drop that formalities of yours first,” Yoona and chuckled. “Yah okay, Yoona-yah, kekeke” HyunA added. “So, what’s your favor?” Yoona asked and drank her banana milk. “Can you look at Jonghyun-oppa when I’m not around?” HyunA favored. Yoona almost drown because of sudden shock while drinking when she heard what HyunA is favoring. “What?” Yoona asked on shocking tone. “I didn’t mean to but it’s for our relationship. I think he change a lot these past few days, he didn’t reply my texts, he always ignoring me if I want to go out with him and when we met he didn’t make any lovey-dovey with me. I wonder what happen to him, I just want you to look at him if he’s betraying me or he is doing somewhat strange, can you?” HyunA explained. ‘What? Jonghyun is ignoring her, I smell something fishy there and here’ Yoona thought. “Okay, I’ll do it, that’s what friends are for right?” Yoona accepted unsure. ‘Am I made the right decision?’ Yoona questioned herself. “Gomawo unnie.”  HyunA thanked her.

 

                “Enough with that serious thingy there,” HyunA said. “As for my thanks offer, let’s make you look more attractive and beautiful,” HyunA said. “Are you talking about makeover and fashion things?” Yoona asked. “Yeah, you’re smart unnie, you got it right!” HyunA said ecstatically. “Ah, is that so, I’ll pass that one, I didn’t want some makeover, kekeke” Yoona said awkwardly and chuckled. A drop of sweat started to stream down at Yoona’s face. “Yah unnie, please, we’re friends right?”  HyunA said with a cute aegyo. ‘Aish, I give up, I can’t handle her aegyo’. “Okay, just this once okay?, I didn’t like girly things okay?” Yoona said. ‘’Yeay, love you unnie, let’s go,” HyunA picked Yoona’s hand and drifted down into her car excitedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, I'm sorry if my writing skills become lame.. I want to make this a twoshot but I think it's long so I divided my story into 5 chapters,