Chapter 1

Getting Your Attention (EDITING CURRENTLY)

 

CHAPTER 1

AT THE BAKESHOP..

                A beautiful girl entered the shop and walked through the counter. A worker guy complimented her flirtatiously. “Hey, beautiful, how are you?” the handsome and playboy grandson of the owner said on the girl. The girl just passed and glare at him, she didn’t like his tone and attitude. His best friend is chuckling at him at the sudden act of the girl that she ignored her best friend. Then another girl passed the counter. This time a hot and y girl passed. The guy whistled in the counter at the iness of the woman. He raises his brows and trying to peek at the lower part of the girl.

 

                While the latter is trying to peek, somebody notice him and whacked his head slightly. “Yah, what are you doing? ert guy,”  a beautiful but boyish girl said. “What ert? I am just checking if there is a problem in our counter in front. Look, our counter is moving simultaneously and I thought there’s a problem down there.” The guy said lame excuses.

 

                “Ha.ha.ha you can’t fool me ert guy, I saw everything. Don’t excuse me with your lame and trashy reasons,” the girl smirked and gave the guy a light punch on his arm. “Yah, okay, you won again. Now, back to work would you?” the guy ordered. “Kekeke, you lost again for the 74th time. Okay, I’ll back to work. Lucky you, you’re the grandchild of our boss you can do all you want. You’re not fair,” the girl added. The guy just winked at her because he won for the first time. He tries to destruct her from her work by tickling and seducing her but there is a stranger cut their interactions.

 

                “Uhmm, hi? Is Mr. Lee is here?” the unknown stranger asked. “What do you need into grandpa?” the guy asked backed. The unknown stranger smiled “I just want to pass my documents to him, because I applied here yesterday and he said to bring my documents today.” She answered. “Oh, mianhae, but he’s not here but we can give your credentials to him later?” said the guy and winked at the stranger because he found out that she’s beautiful. “By the way, can we know your name?” the guy interrupted the girl while picking her documents in her bag. “I’m Choi Sulli, and you?” Sulli asked back. The boyish girl answered her. “He’s Lee Jonghyun, the ert and playboy guy,” the boyish girl chuckled and smirked at her so-called best friend. “And she is Im Yoona, my BOYISH and NOT-SO-BEAUTIFUL best friend” he said emphasizing the words that describes her for him. Jonghyun smirked and wink his burning eyes to her while Yoona is pouting and glaring at him.

 

                ‘Ehh? Am I wrong timing? It so awkward for me here. Honestly, I like the guy; I like his smile revealing his raging dimples. Ehh? What am I talking? You see in front of you that he has girlfriend you Ppabo thought’ Sulli thought looking at them clueless and smiling awkwardly standing in front of them at the counter.

 

                “Ahem, sorry for interrupting but you guys promised me that you’ll give my documents to Mr. Lee,” Sulli said while waving her papers noticing that the two will recognize. “Ah, mianhae Jonghyun I didn’t wanted to disturb your time with your girlfriend but I believe on what you said before,” Sulli added controlling her shyness.

 

                “THIS?! THIS GUY?!,” Yoona shouted and pointed at Jonghyun while chuckling. “He is not my boyfriend and besides I don’t like boys like him. He is just my best friend. Right bro?” Yoona answered Sulli and appeared with Jonghyun. “She isn’t my type also. Look at her she doesn’t have sense of fashion and she’s so boyish. Kekeke” Jonghyun added which made Yoona glared at him. “Is that so? Mian, I don’t know” Sulli replied. “It’s okay, it’s not a big deal though,” Jonghyun answered her this time.

 

                “Oh thank you, by the way here’re my papers. I need to go now. See you soon and I’m counting on you guys,” Sulli bade her farewell at the two people at the counter. Jonghyun just wink at her and Yoona waved her hand and raises her brows as their response. Sulli made a fist in the air knowing that she’s not Jonghyun’s girlfriend. She thought that she had a chance to be with him.

 

                “Yah, you saw that? Somebody thinks that we’re couple. You and your erted moves will make me punch you if this will repeat neh?” Yoona scold Jonghyun and attempt to punch him. “Neh, neh Him Yoona, don’t be too harsh will you?” Jonghyun replied her while giggling and protecting himself from the punch. Suddenly a phone rings. It was Jonghyun’s phone. He picked his phone and read the text message.

 

                ‘YAH, LEE JONGHYUN OPPA. REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE OKAY? WE’LL HAVE A DINNER AND PLEASE DON’T BE LATE AGAIN. TAKE CARE AND I LOVE YOU ALWAYS. LOTS OF KISSES AND HUGS’

 

                It comes from his girlfriend which he’ll know that he will gonna be late again. It’s already six o’clock in the evening and his time isn’t enough from preparing himself. “Aish, I forgot. Eottokhe, what will I do now?” Jonghyun panicked and Yoona noticed his sudden action. “Yah, if that message is from your girlfriend go ahead. Don’t waste your time you ppabo. I will be here to work your work. Go now, kekeke,” Yoona blurted out. “Eh, how could you know? It doesn’t matter, okay gotta go. Gomawo Yoong.” Jonghyun said and picked his things and he dash out in a flash without saying goodbye at his best friend.

 

                ‘Why every time his girlfriend includes in the scene my heart hurts? He didn’t notice me if his girlfriend is the subject. He even didn’t say goodbye to me. Aish, but who am I to intrude their relationship and I don’t have a right to crash them right. I’m just his best friend. Take note JUST BEST FRIEND.’ Yoona sighed and continue what she doing.

 

 

LATER AT RESTAURANT..

 

                A girl is sitting uncomfortable in her table waiting for her boyfriend. Once again, her boyfriend was late. She glanced at the clock and she realize that her boyfriend is half an hour late already. She almost finished her ordered drinks but there’s no sign of him. A minute or two a guy reached her destination and gave her a light kiss on cheek. “Mianhae, I’m late again. It’s because I’m so busy on the shop. There are lot of customers. Sorry again. But this is for you, exchange for being late again,” Jonghyun gave a gift to her. “It’s okay oppa, but the important thing is you come here. It’s better to be late than absent right?” the girl chuckled and kiss Jonghyun on the right cheek.

 

                Jonghyun just flashed a smile on his girlfriend as response. Jonghyun called the waiter and ordered some foods to eat and beverages to drink. While they are waiting they were talking some couple things, lovey-dovey session until..

 

                “Oppa, why would you need to work in your grandpa’s bakeshop? Can you please quit on your job, I mean it is your family’s business right why would you need to work there? There are lots of workers there,” she asked. “I’m sorry babe but I can’t. They need me there to supervise the workers and learn how to bake because in the future I’m the one who’ll manage the shop, mianhae.” Jonghyun answered. “Ahh, mian, I didn’t know, kekeke, you’re hardworking oppa eh?” she giggled and poked Jonghyun’s  hand.

 

                “Oppa, I’m very curious with that Yoona-ssi. I know she is your best friend but we didn’t meet yet. I want to meet her. Who knows there is something in her that you didn’t know. Maybe she’ll fall into you,” his girlfriend said pouting. “Yah, she’s not. I said she likes boy-stuffs right? That means she’s boyish.. kekeke” Jonghyun laughed out loud. “Yah oppa I’m not kidding here. Maybe someday she’ll change,” she pouted.