Final part

Wallflower
Five years later..
 
"Soomin-ah, do you wanna come with me?" I asked my five-year-old child, who was busy playing with her doll. At the end, I had a daughter who would be there to make me smile. She heard me and she nodded. She opened the door as I got out and grabbed my hand.
 
For the past five years, I thought everything would be a blissful. To live happily ever after with my family. To achieve our dreams together. But it had to be cutted sooner. It's been a year now, and moving on is a hard option. My daughter, she was still young. I never told her about what happened. But I told her instead everyone who leaves go to heaven to protect us.
 
A cemetary is supposed to be gloomy. But for some reason, it was sunny yet windy at the same time. Surprisingly, the grave we are supposed to visit was placed in a field full of flowers. It was giving me a light feeling.
 
When we are finally at the field, I told Soomin to play with the flowers since I don't want her to see my tears. I might cry but just in case.
 
"Hey, I'm back. How are you?" I asked with a smile as I was already in front of the grave. "I finally brought Soomin with me, sorry I couldn't let her see you at this state. I'm afraid what Soomin would react so I had to...explain her about angels and heaven. Y'know, to make her mood lighter."
 
"She'll be surprised why am I talking to myself, when I am talking to you. *chuckled* Don't worry, I'll let her talk to you." Soon, a wind blew towards me and petals were flying towards me so I had to cover my face. I didn't noticed that a petal was stuck on my hand until I removed my hand to look at the petal.
 
"It's spring already, yeah?' I looked at the petal from the Cherry Blossom tree behind the grave.
 
"You really have to go to my dreams to greet me. How sweet of you to remember my birthday." I laid the flowers on top of the grave and gave a kiss to it. "I brought you the Lavender Roses. I know it means Love at first sight but day by day, I just wanna remind myself that I'll always love you. I'm afraid that I will forget you."
 
I checked the time on my watch and I forgot that I have to come home immediately because my friends asked me to. Of course, it's my birthday so I have to come home for the party.
 
"It's funny, why make yourself a wallflower when you're gone? You wanted to be alone so I could only remember this place do you? *chuckles* Everything around you are flowers. You really love flowers as much as you do."
 
"Thank you. I never told you this during my eulogy because my face was drenched with tears but all I had to say before is how I met you....and how we got here so far." Then I felt a warm aura around me. It wasn't hot at that time, somehow, I felt someone hugging me. "Thank you for saving me. I will never say goodbye. Because I know you'll always be there beside me and Soomin."
 
I looked back and though I saw no one, I know that someone is there in front of me. "See ya soon, I love you."
 
I felt someone pulling me from behind and then I saw Soomin pointing at the grave. "Can I kiss it?" She asked innocently, with those eyes that reminded me of someone. I nodded and she went to the grave to kiss it goodbye. "Bye bye." She waved at the grave and went beside me, leaving the grave alone.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When we finally arrived, Soomin seemed hesitant to leave the car because she looked kinda busy. I don't know if she's busy with her doll though.
 
"Soomin-ah, are you coming down?" I asked when I was a few meters away from the car. About two minutes later, she finally got down with her bag with her but, she was hiding something from behind. "What are you hiding~~?"
 
"Se--cret!" She exclaimed, meaning that it be a gift for me.
 
"Okay~~ If it's for me, I will not ask~ Come on! Your uncles and aunts are waiting for us!" I told her and she held my hand, but she was the one pulling. She looks excited as much as I do.
 
After a few steps to the newly-built house, I was about to ring the doorbell but Soomin opened it first without the doorbell. Oh well, the others might have forgot to lock it. She ran inside without me and I'm still here walking carefully since I might get a surprise once I enter the house.
 
When I finally went to the living room, I was greeted with a lot of party poppers with a shout of 'Surprise!' from them.
 
"Saengil chukhahamnida~ Saengil chukhahamnida~" The group that they debuted five years ago, EXO and my friends who loved me for who I am are here. Smiling, and Soomin was carried by Yifan by putting her around Yifan's neck.
 
"Really guys, every year?" I jokingly said and they laughed. "But thanks guys." I smiled, with tears threatening to fall.
 
"Omma!" Soomin called me, and I approached Yifan who was carrying her. 
 
"Yes Soomin?" She finally showed me the thing that she hid from me earlier. It was a flower bracelet that she really made from a _________ flower.
 
"I made it for earlier. I hope you love it. " She said with a sweet cheeky smile. I wore it and believe me, it was a perfect fit.
 
"Thank you Soomin." I smiled then gave a kiss to her.
 
"What about me omma~~?" Yifan pouted and instead, I flicked his forehead.
 
"In your dreams couz." We all laughed.
 
"I wish appa is here..." Soomin said while playing with Yifan's hair.
 
I hugged her as I got her from Yifan. "He's always here Soomin."
 
At the end of everything, I decided to live in a sharehouse with EXO as his final wish to take care of me.
 
Thank you for saving me Kyungsoo.
 
'Til we meet again.
 
END
========================================================================================
 
Thank you for reading everyone! Though it's a crappy (and a heartbreaking) ending, you still have time to read this LOL
 
Thank you so much, and sorry for breaking your hearts 'til the end. LOL
 
--rlabingmylife