Part four

Wallflower
D-1
 
The tattoo is written as 1. It means that I only have until midnight. That's what Joonmyeon texted me after he left. It was my last day in Earth. 
 
With Kyungsoo not by my side anymore, it looks like I have to grasp myself to reality. I don't want the others to come and see my slowly weakening body so for once, I gave Joonmyeon a chance to take care of me.
 
He followed what Yifan does when he takes care of me. He helps me reheat the lunch they gave me and he would shake the pineapple juice and when he opens the can, he would put a straw on it since I can only sip this time. I didn't want to watch DVD all day today, so I made a request to Joonmyeon though it would be wrong for me to leave the hospital.
 
"Joonmyeon-ah.." I looked at him as he put the clean containers in bag that he provided. "Take me home."
 
He looked up confused but he seemed to understand why.
 
I couldn't walk anymore like I used to so Joonmyeon had to piggyback ride me. Joonmyeon asked permission from the nurse to take me back home and surprisingly, they allowed me. *sigh* He might have used his magic to told them off. But I least I could see my house and the flowers one last time. He drove me to my house. He didn't forget to borrow me a wheelchair from the hospital also so I won't let him carry me all the time.
 
When we finally arrived at my house, from the outside, nothing has changed. When I reached the door, everything inside looked clean and everything was well-maintained. It looks like my friends come here often to take care of my house. But what I was worried about is my flowers. It's been awhile since I've seen my flowers, or even touched them. So for today, I want to water the plants.
 
Joonmyeon pushed the wheelchair to the back door. Thank God there wasn't enough stairs when going down to the path that is surrounded by grass. But when I saw the grass, there were fallen flower petals in the ground. That's funny, I didn't planted a tree as well.
 
I kept on wondering until I looked up to see the cherry blossom tree at the backyard next door. It was Kyungsoo's backyard and I never noticed that he had a tree because the last time I saw that tree, it was dead and it looked eerie.
 
I never knew that it would bloom.
 
We finally went inside the greenhouse and while Joonmyeon was getting the hose ready, I pushed my wheelchair to looke around my flowers that I haven't seen in awhile.
 
Everything was still in tact. But the Snowdrop that I planted before couldn't take it anymore so it wilted and they removed it. But I never remembered planting a Pink Carnation.
 
I felt Joonmyeon's presence behind me and he reached out the hose with a spray installed on it. I started spraying water to where I stopped while Joonmyeon pushes me slowly to the every places in the greenhouse.
 
When we are finally done, Joonmyeon hid the hose and he helped me stood up to the sink inside so I could wash my hands. I could still walk but just little. When we were finally out of the greenhouse, I was feeling a bit thirsty so I asked Joonmyeon to get me pineapple juice.
 
I was left alone in the backyard while Joonmyeon ran inside to get me juice. I wanted to push my chair once in a while so pushed it to the grass fields. I kept going straight not knowing where I was going but I was having fun because of the warm breeze. It made me smile, genuinely smile. I never smiled like this since a month ago. I was happy for once. Then I felt a cold object placed on my cheek. Joonmyeon used to this if whenever he gives me a canned or bottled drink.
 
"Joonmyeonie~ stop it.." I pushed it away playfully with a chuckle, but when I turned to look at him, I might have talked to the wrong person who gave me what I wanted. In fact, I never expect for him to appear in front of me. "Oppa.."
 
I was greeted by a heart-shaped smile from a guy who dyed his hair with dark brown. It was quite evident from the sun. If you let the wind blow towards while the cherry blossoms are falling, you would think he came out of a shojo manga.
 
He took something from my hair and it was a fallen petal from the tree. What's surprising is that the petal was shaped like a heart.
 
 
I chuckled at it because of the peculiar yet wonderful shape of it, soon I felt someone holding my stomach. "Hi baby, appa's home." He talked to Soomin, who's still on his/her first month. It looks like someone had told Kyungsoo about my condition......Joonmyeon -_- He placed his ear on top of my stomach so he could hear the child. Silly oppa.
 
"Oppa, it's still on his or her first month." I chuckled then he adjusted himself so we are at the same eye level. His eyes still hypnotises me though it's been a month since I've seen him. Wow, this is how it feels if you're totally attached with that person. I felt embrassed because he had to see me this weak, plus the wheelchair. It makes me feel more weaker with the thoughts of this. Bringing me back to reality, Kyungsoo held my face to look at him then he encloses our distance with a sudden kiss.
 
Not caring if anyone can see us together, I kissed back in full force.
 
Well.....you know the rest ;)
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It was already nighttime, and yes what happened during our anniversary happened again. But we took things lightly this time. I was resting in Kyungsoo's exposed chest, hearing his silent snores and letting his arm go around me. I yawned and I think I might have woke him up because he was moving. Then, I felt his hand brushing my cheek, removing the hair strands that's in front of me.
 
"Are you hungry?" He asked with his sleepy yet dark voice.
 
"Hmm.." I nodded and he hinted that he had to go to the kitchen so I rose up and I looked away since he wasn't wearing anything. But seriously, why am I so embarassed at this when I've seen him earlier?
 
I was still resting in our bed while waiting for Kyungsoo to finish. I forgot about the deadline until now. I checked the clock and I only had two hours yet before my end. I was already glad that Kyungsoo came before me and Soomin could finally rest so I guess I will cherish this moment before I can finally sleep.
 
Before Kyungsoo comes in, I wore my underwear and his button-up shirt and I went to our wardrobe to get me short shorts for mine. I didn't noticed until I sat on my bed, but I could walk with more distance now. Okay.. Minutes later, I saw Kyungsoo carrying a tray of food with him. He laid it in front me and as he sat across me, he fed me his special kimchi spaghetti though I can still eat by myself.
 
I never dared to look at him because he only had shorts on. That's so ironic for me because I just saw him earlier and I still feel embarassed to look at his body.
 
"It's funny that you're still embarassed to see me like this." How the heck did he noticed that? Ugh, I must have been obvious.
 
"Yeah...hehehe." I awkwardly laughed. Then I fell silent because I was feeling unsure with this situation right now. "Kyungsoo...why'd you come back?"
 
I didn't know if he wasn't listening or he tried to avoid and ignore the question but when he finished his plate, he finally spoke.
 
"I loved the atmosphere there but a part of me told me that it felt incomplete and I wasn't exactly happy though I had my brother with me. That's when I finally realized that I don't want to explore the whole wide world by myself. I want to go to other places, with you and our child. I told the management that I rather debut so I could come home than study there and not come home for a few years. So now I made a decision to come home immediately."
 
He brushed my cheek with the back of his palm. "Then I found out from your ex that you get sick a lot when I left. Plus you were hiding the fact that I was already a father. He was so furious at me, I never seen him so mad before. He even had to scream at me while I was about to board the plane." He laughed. "Hyung still loves you so much that he had to get angry at me for not taking care of you and for not considering your feelings. But I won't let you go back to him because you're mine."
 
I blushed with what he said then I forgot to say the reason why. 
 
"I'm so sorry Kyungsoo. I didn't mean to reject your proposal. I was...scared of a comitment to happen between us because you're going to debut soon and I'm afraid our love will just fade because you won't be home all time because of your future schedules that would happen." I sipped on my pineapple juice after since it was a mouthful yet it was a downer for me.
 
"I'm sorry as well. The fact that I won't see you for awhile, well few years, killed me. I was afraid that you'll date another man or cheat on me so I want to claim you before anyone else does. That's why I wanted to marry you. But when you rejected me, it hurted me because I thought you'll ran off with another guy." He started to cry but I managed to catch up.
 
"Kyungsoo, you may not be my first. But I'll always think you'll be last before I die."
 
He looked up for once, soon he set aside the tray that's separating us and slowly he was crawling towards me. Surprised by his actions, I slowly backed away until I reached the headboard.
 
"Please let me be in your life so we could fly away with our child. Don't go away from me. Please let me be by your side forever." He whispered to me as his lips were near my lips.
 
"Oppa...I will." Then we sealed it with a kiss.
 
Two hours later. The clock strikes 12. And the tattoo never changes.