Chapter 2

Hey Mr. Pilot

"Hey Mr. Pilot ! You dropped this!"

I turned my head to where the voice is. I don't recognize that guy, maybe he found that. Wait, but how did he know that it's mine?

"Mr. Pilot, you dropped this at the duty free.", said that guy that seems sweating a lots.

"My bracelets! Thank you very much, this is very important to me.",I said with as thankful as I can express.

"Then be more careful next time, don't dropped it anywhere.",that guy said it as if he was scolding me? How rude, so different from his charming appearance.

"But, how do you know that I'm a pilot?",that's weird, I've never meet this person but he knows I'm a pilot?

"You're really not just a clumsy but also a fool.",that guy shakes his head like a why-are-you-so-dumb.

"Hey!!! You..." "Of course from your uniform, you are still wearing it.",he laughed so hard everyone look at us.

"Anyway, thanks and gooBYE!!", I walked as fast as I could so that he can't see how red my face is right now.

Such a bad day that I dropped my bracelets and someone like him that found it.

Ok Jang HyunSeung, you're now in your room, take a shower and sleep. You'll definitely forget what happened today.

~Next Morning~

KiKwang POV

"KiKwang-ssi~ Let's go sightseeing~", my lovely partner please me with his aeygo.

"How many times should I say no! I always rest in the hotel for days, you know that don't you?", I said with a serious voice that assure him that his aegyo isn't working.

"I understand. But this year, I'm not going to stay in the hotel again, I'm going to go sightseeing even by myself!!"

After he said that, he ran out of the room like a crying girl. Geez, I'm tired and I can't gurantee that I won't lose control. That aegyo keeps getting cuter every year, my heart was going to explode. Lee KiKwang HOLD YOURSELF!!!!

HyunSeung POV

Hmm, where to go first? I know, let's go to the shopping center first. They have sales here, here, and here. Lee KiKwang, I'll make you see the power of Jang HyunSeung in Paris! But I'm hungry now, this restaurant looks good, "Mr. Taxi, please take me to here", I showed the driver the location from the maps.

Hmm, it smells delicious even from outside! I can't wait to eat~!

That was delicious~, why didn't I come here before? such a waste.

*Pluk*

Let see~ Next stop, shopping center~

What? It's written here 15% discount, but infront the store it's 50% discounts~

So lucky~ I search for the clothes that I want, and suddenly a shop asisstant come closer.

"Good morning, may I help you? You have a beautiful hands, it's good to wear a t-shirt to show that.",said the woman politely.

"Thank you, but I'll just look by myself, I'll ask for help if I need something.",that shop assistant looked a bit said. I guess I'm just way too hot, but my hands, are they so beautiful? I look at my hands and I realise something.

Damn, I lost my bracelets AGAIN?!!!!!