Chapter 3

Hey Mr. Pilot

No way !!!!!! I lost it again !!!!!!!!!!!

I rushed to every places that I went before, I asked every waiters, and I even went to police station for nothing.

Yaa Jang HyunSeung!!! You've never lost it since you was a kid and now you lost it went you're an adult?

I gave up and walk like zombie on the crowded streets, I don't know what to do, everything seems like black and white.

Suddenly something familiar catch my eyes, it's him ! That annoying guy ! and he's walking upon me and his smile definitely mean something.

This is definitely the worst day ever!!!!!! I lost my bracelets and I met that guy again?!!

"Hey Mr. Pilot ! You look like a lost rabbit~", he said that with a teasing tone. I definitely hate it and I'm not going to stay infront of him any longer.

"Hey wait,", he pulled my hand. I have him a death stare that give him a signal like 'get lost or I'll kill you'.

"Woaa, I'm so scared~ Nah, just kidding.",that teasing tone again. Ugh, I'm really going now, this guy is really annoying.

"Wait, I'm going to cheer you up and you definitely will hug me~",oh my god, he really sounds like a ert that's trying to lure me.

"I don't want to know and I don't care, I'm leaving !", I said it with a furious voice that assure him that I kinda hate him. You know, like a I hate you tone.

"Are you sure? I think you'll regret it if I sell this or throw it away~", oh my god, this guy!!!! Argh, he really needs a fight now.

I turned my head and I was going to punch him,"Slow down baby", he show me something, something familiar....

"My bracelets !!! How did you-", I was going to grab it but he put it back to his pocket.

"Hey ! That's mine ! Give me !", I sounded like a kid that want to his stuff back but I don't care.

"I thought you said you are leaving. Good bye~", damn, he knew that I'll be angry just now.

Okay, it's my chance,"Please~ Give me back~", I said with my eyes that can make everyone heart beats faster than normal.

"Okay, here you go", he said it with a red face. Haha, I got you. This works with everyone including you, my bracelets, I'm coming.

My hand was just right infront of my bracelets and it disappear?

"You think I'll say that and fall for your trap? I'll let you have it but~", oh no, I'm not feeling good, he definitely wants something bad from me. No no.

"You need to acompany me for the rest of the day, if you're good enough, of course.",he is sure REALLY ANNOYING.

"Fine but keep you promise.", I glared him a death stare but he just laugh as if I'm giving him a cute stare.

He is CRAZY !

DooJoon POV

Mr. Pilot looks cute, he's really funny. We went to the ice cream store and I let him order 2 flavours. One flavour that he loves and another one is the one that he hates the most.

"Thanks you~ My ice cream, come to papa~", he said it like gargamel. Haha he's funny. Wait a second, light bulb.

He has the one he loves with him and I gave the one that he hates with me. How about we change it~

"Huwek, my baby doesn't taste like this.", he complain as if he just ate something wrong. Cute~

"You ! How dare you !", he pointed me and look at me with his eyes with fire.

"Sorry, here you go~", I make it seems like I was about to feed him but I feed myself in the end.

"I'm going to buy myself, hmph !", he pouted like a child, "I don't really like ice cream, you can have it."

He smiles and eat it in 3 seconds, insane, that describes him.

HyunSeung POV

I thought he's going to abuse me or do something bad, but he make me have fun all day and I'm really happy today.

"Hey Mr. Pilot, yours",he gave me back my bracelets but why am I hesitate to take it?

Wake up ! Take it and end your bad relation with this annoying guy.

"Bye, take care~", he waved his hand and walk away.

"Hey, may I know who you are?", what am I doing? I ran and asked him? What am I thinking?

"Just call me Mr. X", he smiles, that smile make my heart beats and it's getting faster.

My mother said that this bracelets will lead me to my destiny, I've lost it twice and it's him the one that found it twice. My heart keeps beating faster and it's going out of my control. Should I try?

I ran and stop him, he looks confused.

"Bye Mr. X, I'm really happy today,", he smiles again and my heart beats faster that before.

I took off my bracelets, if it's him again that found it and we met again, I'll believe the fact that he's my destiny.

Mr. X, will you pick it up?