Chapter 5

Hey Mr. Pilot
KiKwang POV
That's HyunSeung, no mistakes for my eyes! But who's that guy? Wait, where are they going? HyunSeung looks happy, he never show me that kind of smile. This heart know it very well and it's hurt now
 
DooJoon POV
"Would you like to spend tonight with me?",he said that as soft as whisper. This is not my imagination right? 
He said it with a sad look,"It's fine if you don't wan-"
"Yes, yes! It's my pleasure, YES !!", I said it so happily that I hug him without my brain orders.
 
HyunSeung POV
His heart beats so fast, I can feel it. He hugs me so tight that I couldn't breath.
He hold my hand and we walked in a beautiful park where we can see Eiffel Tower. We didn't talk but we smiled at each other. This is so sweet~
Kruuuyuuukkkk Oh no, my tummy complains about us and I'm sure it's loud enough for him to hear that. 
"Why didn't you tell me that you are hungry?", he laughed and brush my hair with his warm hand.
"Coz, it's so sweet and I don't want to break it", I said it shyly.
He just laughed and kiss my lips.  Wait, what?! What did he just do?
 
DooJoon POV
"Coz it 's so sweet and I don't want to break it"
The way he said that it's way too cute, that face, that lips.. What are you thinking Yoon DooJoon? *Kiss*
Something warm hits my lips, it's his lips! What did I just do? Did I just kiss him? On lips? OoO!
I walk away as fast as I can, I don't want him to see my red face right now.
"Did you just kiss me?", he asked that as his face still in shock.
I couldn't answer that, I stay silent.
"Did you just kiss me?", he asked again and this time he reach me.
 
HyunSeung POV
Omo, his face! So red! Is he sick?
"Mr. X, are you sick? Are you okay?", I reach my hand to his forehead.
His face turn more red than before, "Yes! I did kiss you before, on lips!",he said it so loud and he walk faster and faster.
Red face, loud voice, and faster walk, aha I got it ! He's shy and it's so cute!
 
"You did kiss me right? Right?", I keep asking and teasing him.
His face turn more and more red, and he walks faster and faster.
"I did! I did! I did kiss you!", he said it so loud that everyone in the park look at us.
"Hey, keep it down. Everyone is looking.", I whispered it to his ear that make his ear turn red as well.
 
DooJoon POV
This kid, so noisy. Even after I admit it out loud he still so noisy and now he asked me to keep it down?
I can feel his breath on my ears, I can't hold it anymore. I kiss him again and this time it is a conscious kiss. Ha! He's shock, I got you~
"I love you", he whispered those word on my ears and smile sweetly.
My face must be burning red now, okay Mr. Pilot, you got me.