Chapter 1

Hey Mr. Pilot

"Good afternoon and welcome to B2ST Airlines. I'm Jang HyunSeung as main pilot and my partner Lee KiKwang as co-pilot. We'll arrive in our destination in 4 hours so please put on your seatbelt and hope you have a nice flight with us."

HyunSeung POV

Aaaah, today is a 4 hours flight. It's been 3 days I have schedule like this, but today's the last. We're going to rest for 3 days in Paris. A romantic place to rest isn't bad. I wonder if Kikwang would like to guide me in Paris. He used to live there before he's a pilot. But everytime we visit a country that we could rest, he always stay hibernate in the hotel and let me stay in the room in 4D condition. I'm sick of it and I'm going to force him this time.

"Yah, Jang HyunSeung! I know you are daydreaming now, even thought you're still a good pilot when doing that but still put 100% concetration not just 99% !",said the muscular co-pilot.

"I know, I'm sorry but you are the reason, you know.",I didn't care what he says afterwards. Coz it's always the same thing he keeps grumble about and I even can said exactly the same.

KiKwang POV

"I know, I'm sorry but you are the reason, you know", I blushed as I heard that and my heart race so fast. Everytime he says those word, I always grumble the same thing to hide my shyness. Jang HyunSeung, can't you see? I want you not just as a partner for flights but also a partner for my heart.

"Ah~ finally~! It's time to rest, after 36 hours for 3 days. I love Paris~",cheered the beauty happily.

"Yah, stop being like a kid. It's not the first time right?", I chuckled as I see how happy he is.

"Ah~ Duty free shop, I'm coming~!", he run like a kid that saw a huge candy store.

HyunSeung POV

"I want this~ and this~ and this! omo it's limited edition parfume and I missed it last season!! Haha, today you're mine~", I rushed to the cashier as fast as I could. I don't want to hear KiKwang speech again about my shopping habits.

Pluk. Hmm? I heard something like fell down? Nah, the shopkeepers didn't do anything so maybe I had problems with my ears.

Suddenly there's a hand to try to reach the floor.

"Aish, this KiKwang. Where is he? Doesn't he know that this airport is so huge that I may be lost?", I screamed in my heart as I panicly search him.

Give me light light~ you are my my sunrise~ Ooo, it's my phone message ringtone.

'HyunSeung ah, I'm going to the hotel first. I'm too tired, you know the hotel right? Just the same as before' -Lee KiKwang-

No way, this is happening for the first time that he left me alone when he knew that I'm not at directions for huge places.

I search for maps in my bag and suddenly I realise something is missing. My bracelets, that's very important. My mom risked her life to get that. I've never lose it before. *Flashback Pluk*. Aaah, I dropped it in the duty free shop!!! But WHERE IS THE DUTY FREE SHOP???!!!!!

"Hey Mr. Pilot, you dropped this!!!"