Chapter 2

I Hate Myself

Luhan: ”would you allow me to court you?.............hyoyeon’s jaw just drop and she couldn’t say anything. For all these months, she’s been waiting to be close friends with him at least. But right now he asked if she could allow him to court her? that’s even more of what she wanted, greattt!!!!!!

......joke..lol” he continued and laughed.

‘what that’s was a joke? I thought he wanted to court me. I feel like I just woke up in a dream that will never happen in real life...ugh why do you have to make a joke like that huh? Wae? Wae?!!!!’ Hyoyeon thought. She just let out a fake laugh to be caught that she almost believed it.

“well, it is still your question so if I were to answer that it would be a yes.......”she said.

 

Luhan was about to say a word but Hyoyeon suddenly said “......joke lol” and laughed.

 

“omo, you almost got me.. well then would you be my girlfriend?  Joke.” He said and laughed too.

 

‘what is this? What is he trying to do? What am I gonna say. I can feel that my heart started to pump so harder and so faster than the usual the moment he asked if I can be her girlfriend. What am I gonna do?’ she thought. She doesn’t know what to answer, she doesn’t know if it is still a joke or it’s real.

 

“ermm yes...joke” she said and let out a sarcastic laugh. ‘What are we doing?’ she thought again.

 

“so you’re my girlfriend now, joke.” Luhan replied. Hyoyeon was about to say something but the call was just ended. She took a look in her phone and check if he is still on the line but he wasn’t.

 

“what the heck did just happen?”she said.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t move on in what just happened earlier. She admits that, that moment made her happy but a part of her was still disappointed because it could be a real joke. She even couldn’t sleep because of it, there were a lot of question that are coming into her head. Like if that was real? Is she gonna tell it to her cousin? What will be her reaction if ever she will see Luhan again? Or should she still continue to visit in their apartment? To who is she kidding with, of course she would still visit there not because of Luhan, but because of her cousin Taeyeon. All of this were coming in to her head and was searching for all answers when she didn’t realize she fell asleep.

The next morning Hyoyeon woke up and remembers what happened last night. Whenever she tried to be busy to forget all about it, it still coming in to her mind. One time she even found herself staring at nowhere in a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day past by so easily, it is already Monday, morning, Hyoyeon woke up by the time of 6:00 am. She did some stretching before washing her face and walk lazily down stairs for her to take her breakfast.

 

“Good morning my dear.” Hyoyeon’s mom greated.

 

“Good morning too mom” Hyo greeted back.

 

“your breakfast is ready. I need to go now, move quick so you won’t be late for school okay?” hyo’s mom said

 

“what? Why are you so in rush to go? Aren’t you going to join me here?” Hyoyeon whined.

 

“no dear, I still have lot of work to do in the office, I’ll make up to you next time ok? Bye.” hyo’s mom said as she kissed her daughter forehead and walk away.

 

Hyoyeon just sighed. She just ate her breakfast, took a bath, and got ready to go to school. As soon as she got out of their house she immediately took a cab and ride on it. Then her phone beeps.

 

From: Luhan

“hi, good morning. I want to say sorry, my phone run out of battery that’s why it turned off. I didn’t call you again cause I thought you might be sleeping already”

[7:01am]

 

‘Here we go again, why does my heart needs to beat like this?’ she thought as she felt her heart beats faster again

 

To: Luhan

                “it’s ok, you have nothing to worry about.”

[7:02am]

 

 

From: Luhan

“good, did you sleep well?”

[7:03am]

 

 

Hyoyeon was about to reply to his message but suddenly she again received another message.  But not from luhan.

 

From: Sooyoung

“hi, good morning where are you now? Are you ready for our quiz today? I hope we can get a high score..anyways see you at school okay... hwaiting!!@@”

[7:04am]

 

 

‘oh crap!!!!! I forgot about that!!!! Aish pabopabopabopaboyahhh!!!! I didn’t even review my notes!!!! This all your fault!! You shouldn’t have thought of Luhan all day!!!! What am I gonna do now!?!!?!’ she thought as she stamp her feet in the cab.

 

 

“miss, gwechanayeo?” the driver asked.

 

“e-ehh? Ahh.. bianhe ajushi. I’m ok” she answered and smiled. The driver didn’t mind her then and focus his attention to the road. While Hyoyeon immediately bring out her notes and reviewed.

 

As soon as Hyoyeon entered in to their room her classmates were starting to get ready for their quiz. She instantly go to her sit and brought out her pen.

 

 

Hyoyeon got just 2 points higher than average score from her quiz. She was disappointed to herself, how can she forget to review and think about Luhan for almost two days.

 

“Hyo, what happened? You’re used to get a score like this? Did you not review?” her best friend, Sooyoung asked.

 

“I forgot that we have a quiz today.” hyo answered.

 

“what? You?.. this is barely happen.. do you have a problem Hyo. I’m willing to listen and help you.” Soo said.

 

“No I’m ok, thank you for your concern though.” Hyo replied.

 

“ok, you can call me when you need someone to listen to you, alright?” Soo said. As she pat hyoyeon’s shoulder. Hyoyeon just nodded to her and said.

 

“thanks best.”

 

After their quiz their teacher collected their waver prior to the immersion that they will be having on Saturday. And then Hyoyeon attended to other classes she had for that day. She only focuses on that day and onwards. She didn’t receive any message from Luhan though. She kind of misses him for not texting. Every minute she always looks at her phone to see if Luhan sent her a message, but whenever she looked at it she will just be disappointed because she didn’t receive any. She feels like she wanted to go to their apartment to see him.

 

 


So here's the second chapter as I promised..

I rushed almost the half of it which makes it a little boring I think?

Anywayz. I hope you enjoyed it though.

I'm gonna need at 8 comments for the next update, if thats not too high since this story has 19 subscribers'

 And last but not the least expect for a new characters for the next update.. ok?

byeeee (^_^),,, don't forget to write your comments...