Chapter 4

I Hate Myself

hi guyz!!! I'm Baaaaack!!! :))

there was a part of me that really  really want to update so I continued to write this...keke:)

I hope you like it ^_^


Tokk!!!!! Tokk!!!!!tokk!!!!!!

The door opened by Taeyeon who is also busy chewing a lot of food in . She welcome her cousin with a wild smile and hug her then her eyes shifted in to the person that stands at the back of Hyoyeon. Taeyeon look at him from his head to toe and toe to head, she release Hyoyeon from her hug and shook her head to the direction of Henry as a sign of question ‘who is he?’. Hyoyeon looked at him and answer her cousin.

“ahhh.. this my classmate, henry. Henry-shi, this is my cousin Taeyeon” hyo introduced

“annyeong Taeyeon-shi” Henry greeted. And offer his hand to tae. But Jessica who came out of nowhere shook it

“annyeong, chonun Jessica Imnida, come in have a snack with us” jessi said and smiled.

All of there are now busy eating and chatting.

“unnie, may I borrow 3 pairs of sleeper, one pair for me and two pairs for Henry and Sehun.. plzzzzz?” Hyo put her palms together and pouted her lips.

“ok, you can borrow mine and Luhan and Tao’s sleepers since they are not her” Tae said.

“where are they anyway?” Hyo asked.

“They went back to our home to have a vacation” Jessi answered.

“I’m sorry to cut your conversation but I think we should go now Hyoyeon-shi, we still have a lot of work to do in the house.” Henry interrupted.

“you’re right. Unnie let’s just chat some other time, may we have the sleeper now?”-hyo stand up from the chair.

“deh.. here it is. Henry-shi, take care of my sister.” Tae said.

“I will Taeyeon-shi.” Henry said.

They walk again back from their assigned house. They chat while their walking, but Hyoyeon is not really listening to what Henry is saying to her. her mind still filled with Luhan.  She was really disappointed when she did not see Luhan.

‘sigh why is he not there? How am I supposed to clear.... to clear...?’hyo thought, then she realized, she has nothing to clear between him and her. in the first place, it was all a joke.

As soon as they got back to the house, they immediately hep their group mates to clean the house. Henry started to help chanyeol wash the kitchen utensils while Hyoyeon helped Shinyoung to cook food for their lunch. All of them were all tired after they clean the dishes, washing their foster family’s cloths and also selling fishes.

The night has come, hyoyeon’s group together with their foster family gathered in front of the bone fire. They exchange information about each other, then, their foster uncle requested them to sing a song.

“shinyoung, why don’t you sing a song for us? And I will play the guitar.” Uncle said.

“omo, aniyo, I can’t sing ajusshi, why don’t Sehun do it instead. I heard that he’s a vocalist in a band.” All of them look at Sehun who is busy putting wood in the fire. He looked back at them as he heard his name.

“Arasso, I’ll sing” Sehun get the guitar on ajusshi and sit in front of Hyoyeon. Then he strum the guitar and sing.

 

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush

Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, is just too much, just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush aint going away-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl?
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?

See it's a chance we've gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make it into
Something that will last, last forever, forever!

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush aint going away-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush aint going away-ay-ay
This crush ain't going away-ay-ay

Going away
Going away-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay



 

 

 

Sehun always take a quick glance to Hyoyeon. He wanted to look at her for a little longer but he couldn’t do it.

On the other side Hyoyeon is busy listening to him, she can relate to the song that Sehun is singing, because she herself is falling for someone secretly. Looking at him from afar. Get jealous when someone gets near him. Other people say that “you don’t have the right to be jealous because you’re not even his girlfriend”. But are those girlfriends have the only right to be jealous? Can’t those who have feelings have the right too?

 

After they had their dinner, they all gather to their room to sleep, Chanyeol And Sehun decided to sleep on the floor while the remaining three:

“i’m gonna sleep on the right side of the bed.” Hyoyeon. She directly to the said place.

“i’m gonna sleep on the other side too.” Hyoyeon got shock on what shinyoung said.

“what?? No way! You should sleep here beside me unnie.” Hyoyeon plead.

“Ani, I don’t like to sleep between the two of you. I can’t breathe if I’m gonna be in that position.” Shinyoung stated.

“kids, you can use this electric fan so that you will not be beaten by mosquitos.” Ahjuma said and placed the fan in front of them.”

“kamshamnida ahjuma” all of them said.

“unnie, please sleep beside me” hyo said.

“ani,” shinyoung said as she lay and cover her body with cloth.

Hyoyeon can’t do anything but to lay her body in to the bed. While Henry lay between the two girls. Hyo slept but in the middle of the night she woke up by the cold air that the fan brings. She got up and close the fan cause she can’t take it anymore but she open it again because mosquitoes are starting to bite her skin.  She tried to ignore the coldness but she can’t sleep because of it.

A few minutes later she felt a hand bringing the cloth up to her shoulder. She didn’t move an inch and pretended to be in deep sleep. Then suddenly a hand was placed in her waist. Hyoyeon waited for seconds to remove the hand on her waist. After she removed the hand, it was again place right back of her waist but this time it was shaking.

‘buya! What is Henry doing?’ she thought.

She again removed his hand out of her waist but after a few seconds Henry put back his hand to Hyoyeon’s hand. Hyoyeon couldn’t get her sleep that time cause she worried that Henry might take advantage of her. By the time of 4:00 am that’s the only time that she fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning they all woke up and prepare food for their breakfast. Hyoyeon don’t know where to go , cause every time she’s alone Henry would always follow her. He wants to talk to her but she’s ignoring him.

When the time that Hyoyeon arranges and prepares her things, Henry came near to her.

“hey” Henry said.

“hey” hyo softly said.

“why are you avoiding me?” he asked. Hyo stopped what ever she’s doing.

“bwow? Ahh.. I’m not”

 

“yah henry-shi, Stop that we’re about to go now” shinyoung said.

Both of the look at each other in unison. Hyoyeon was the to look away first.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally all of the class students gathered together with their foster parents. Every leader of every group was asked to have their short speech with their foster parents. Then their teacher asked Lay, Kai and Hyoyeon to have an intermission number for the people that was gathered together.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnC59griO6k

 

 

 

The trio enjoyed dancing at the stage, even though the music stops their bodies continued to move. It’s like they are the ones who is controlling the music. All the people gave them a big, big round of applause.


did you like it? hope you did....

i belive many of you already watch the link of the video above..

they were super duper amazing right?????

I can't help click the replay button after watching it.....hahaha

don't forget to write your opinion..

see you after 8 comments 

I still need to review...bye bye ^_^