Chapter 3

I Hate Myself

hi guys, i decided to update now even if the comments did't reached 8 cause I might not updtae forthe rest of this month  because of my busy schedules

by the way, sehun got the highest votes on the poll, but then I realized that on the 1st chapter I made Sehun ht ecousing of Hyo, so I changed it to Tao....

 


Saturday has arrive it is the day that Hyoyeon and her classmates will have to experience the life of a poor family. At exactly 6:30 am  they should be at the school  because their teacher told them so.

[5:57am]

Hyoyeon lazily opened her eyes as she felt her head hurt for she slept for only 5 hours. She extends her hand searching for her clock. When she found it she saw the time and

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

She shouted.

Her mother heard her and got nervous so she proceeded immediately to her daughters room.

“waewaewaewae??????????? Why are you shouting???”her mother asked in panicked as she look at her daughter who is rushing to get her towel to take a bath.

“mom!!! Why did you not wake me up? It’s almost 6, I have to at school at 6:30.” Hyoyeon whined.

“bwoh!!! You didn’t even ask me to wake you up and besides you are used to wake up earlier then 5 am.” her mother said.  But Hyoyeon was already inside the bathroom so she wasn’t sure if her daughter heard her.

 

[6:45 am]

Hyoeyon is already inside the cab.

From: Sooyoung

“Where are you? you’re the only one whom we are waiting.”

To: Sooyoung

“I’m on my way, I woke up late.”

From: Sooyoung

“Pali!!!!! Pali!!!!”

 

[6:59am]

Hyoeyeon is now running to the to the service bus, she was panting heavily when she reach it. Then she immediately got inside it and sat beside Sooyoung.

“Kim Hyoyeon next time you should not be this late..arasso?” her teacher said.

“deh.. mianhe sangsangnim.” She said after her teacher go in his own sit, Sooyoung talked to her.

“yah.. what is really happening with you? You’ve been acting different this week.” Sooyoung said

“nothing, I think I’m just stressed.” Hyo replied.

“from what?” Sooyoung ask again.

“studies” she lied.

Actually the real reason is she is still thinking about Luhan,                   if he s okay? How is he doing? When will she receive a message from him? *Sigh* all of this were running in her head the whole week. She can’t help it.

HYOYEON’S POV

Why am I being like this,? Wae? Wae? You should think of him anymore Kim Hyoyeon, what happen last Saturday was just a joke, don’t take it seriously and just for focus on your immersion arasso?”  I scold myself while looking outside the bus.

When we arrived at our destination, our teacher grouped and assigned us in different foster parents. Unfortunately, I and Sooyoung were assigned in two different groups. At some point, I was relieved because no one will interrogate, I hate it honestly, but I do not hate Sooyoung. Sooyoung is my best friend but I don’t tell her my secrets although she tells me hers. I don’t even remember how we became best friends. she’s talkative and I’m not, she love horror and mystery movie while I love action, comedy and romantic movies. She like bad boys, I like good ones. She even think that I am mysterious cause I don’t talk a lot.

Anyway, my group mates were Henry, Sehun, shinyoung, and Chanyeol. All of us are strangers to each other since we came from different departments of our school that was combined for one subject. And that is the Nat’l Service Training program. I and Sehun have the same course but we haven’t been really knew each other because he came from other set of class. Hmmmn... I wonder what their personalities are.

When we arrive to the house of our foster parents, we found out that they have a small business which is selling fishes and fresh vegetable outside their house. When we entered their house.. ugh... it is o stinky.. smells like fish.

“I think we should start cleaning their house... now.” Shinyoung said

All of us agreed. We put our bags in the room that our foster parents allowed us to use. We immediately change to our comfortable clothes for us move easier since we all wore skinny pants. But then I realized

“Oh my gosh!!!!!?” I blurted.

“What’s the problem?”Shinyoung asked.

“I forgot my sleepers.” I scanned my bag pack and I realized it’s not just my sleepers that I forgot. I also forgot my towel.. Aishhh.. I’m such a pabo!!!! I should have waked up early.

“Omo, me too” I looked at one who spoke just now.. it was Henry..

“me three” Sehun said. Thanked God I wasn’t the only one who forgot something.

“Aigooo. What’s wrong with all? You’re still young and you memories are not sharp. Do you have alzheimer’s descease?” Chanyeol joke. But seriously? It wasn’t funny for me.

“Let’s asked our foster parents if they have extra sleepers” Shinyoung unnie Suggested

END OF POV

 

They went outside to ask their foster mother.

“excuse me Ahjuma do you have extra sleepers?” Henry asked

“oh sorry but we don’t have any. We only have one pair of sleeper per person ” Ahjuma answered

 

“what are we gonna do now? We can’t use these shoes inside of the house” Sehun asked.

“wait a minute, my cousin’s apartment is just a few blocks away from here, ahjuma, Shinyoung unnie can I go to my cousin’s apartment first? I promise I won’t be long.” Hyoyeon asked.

“it’s alright with me” shinyoung said. Hyoyeon looked at ahjuma to see if she agrees.

“ok, but bring one of the boys, there are many trippers out there.” Ahjuma permitted. Hyoyeon smiled as a sign of relief.

“I’ll be going with you Hyoyeon-shi since I don’t have my sleepers with me, can you borrow for me too?” henry said. Hyoyeon just nodded to henry.

“I want to go with you too. I also don’t have sleepers” sehun Ask.

“Aniyo, I think Henry is enough. We need you, there are lot of works for us to do here” Shinyoung said.

“but....”

“no but’s, hyo, you should go now” Sehun pouted lips  as Shinyoung cuts what he supposed to say and let Henry and Hyoyeon go.

Shinyoung went back inside to start cleaning, while Sehun slowly followed Hyoyeon and Henry.

“Sehun, come back here and start mopping the floor!!!” shinyoung said as she pinched Sehun’s right ear. Sehun can’t do anything but to obey his leader’s order.

Hyoyeon and Henry just laughed at them and continued to walk. Hyoyeon felt awkward while she’s with Henry, there was a total silence between the two. And no one even dare to break it. All you can hear are people who are chatting to the sidewalk and engine sound coming from different vehicles.

“watch out!!!!!” Henry grabs the girl’s shoulder and pulled her backwards. Hyoyeon was surprised by his sudden action. Hyoyeon felt his hard masculine body that made a little bit nervous. She also wonders why he did it. The car that has just passed by was in the other side of the road.

“w-wae? The car passed to the other side of the road.” Hyo said.

“aa-ahh it’s not the car.” Hyoyeon looked at him with a confused look.

“you almost stepped on the poo.” She bowed her head and looked on ground then saw the poop.

“ oohh. Thank you.” Henry smiled at her

“let’s go?” henry said.

“yeah” hyo replied. They started walking. silence took all over them again but Henry broke it.

 

 

“so, what course did you take again?” he asked.

“I’m a tourism student, you?” she replied.

“engineering can I ask you a personal question?” he asked again.

“yeah,  as long as it is not below the belt. What is it?”- hyo

“do you have a boyfriend” he asked. She was taken aback with that question. She pause for a moment for she doesn’t know what to answer.

“none” she answered. Henry was about to say something but Hyoyeon cut her off.

“omo we’re here, we almost passed it” hyo said.

They walk towards taeyon’s apartment, as they get nearer.............and nearer, heart is slowly beating harder               ...........and harder. She also started to breath heavily.

 It’s like she’s stepping her feet as the clock ticks.

When they reach in front of Tae’s apartment Hyoyeon took a deep heavy breath. She moved on step closer to the door. And knocked.

 

 

Tokk!!!!! Tokk!!!!!tokk!!!!!!

 


i find it funny when my friend tell this pat of her story.. But I don't know if it i funny when I wrote it... lol

please still do write your comment below... thanks in advance..

that's all.. bye (^_^) \ /