Chapter 1

I Hate Myself

hi guyz, so here's my first update. sorry for keeping you waiting.

thank you for subscribing in this story :)

i hope you enjoy this chapter...

please don't forget to comment below..thanks in advance(^_^)

 


It’s Saturday, and it’s hyoyeon’s favourite day. Because this day, she will be able to visit Taeyeon Jessica, her cousins, at their apartment after her class, but aside from that she will be able to see her crush Luhan. Although, they always chit chat to each other, she hasn’t told them what feels about him. She thinks that they might tell him so she hid it to herself.

She was mesmerized by him the first day she saw him. His eyes were like talking to her and he has a very nice muscular body. His room is just in front of her cousin’s In fact that’s kind of like her advantage because she gets to see him when their room is open. There was a time when Hyoyeon and her other cousins decided to watch a movie, Tao one of her cousins invited Luhan to come over.

All of them were focusing on watching the movie except Hyoyeon. She intentionally sat on the back side of the room, so she would have a chance to look at Luhan without him knowing it, she secretly examine his features. He has a big round hazel eyes, sharp nose, and pinky moist lips. Then wonders, how is it feels like kissing those lips, to be the only girl that, those eyes can see, and how it feels like to be hugged around those muscular chest and shoulders. Hyoyeon was startled when everyone suddenly just laughed.

“lol what a fool” Taeyeon said referring to the movie.

“y-yeah” Hyoyeon also said and pretending that she know what’s she’s talking about.

Then all of them continued to lend their attention to the movie aside from Hyoyeon of course. She resume to just stare to the guy that she’s admiring, then all of a sudden luhan took a glance of her which makes them look at the eyes of each other. Hyoyeon’s heart started to beat like crazy, like she had run into a 1000meter dash for 10 rounds. She was the first one to look away and lay her eyes in front of the T.V , she lay head  on her hands to for him not to notice that she is blushing. A part of her eye saw that he smiled at her action. ‘Oh my gosh, he catch me looking at him what should I do now?’ she thought.

The movie lasted for one and a half hour and after that they had their lunch together. It became awkward between the two, Hyoyeon couldn’t dare to look at him anymore cause she doesn’t want to be caught again. Until luhan offered her a juice.

“uhm...do you want some juice” luhan offered her.

“ye...ah sure...t-thank you” Hyoyeon stuttered.

Hyoyeon expand her hand to get the juice without looking which makes her accidentally touch his hand. By that, she felt electricity running through her veins. Her chicks also redden like a tomato. She gets hold of the glass of juice and takes back her hand right away. Then she bowed her head and resume to eat.

Time passes by so easily for Hyoyeon, it is already 5 in the evening. She now needs to go home before she gets a scold from her parents.

 

At Hyoyeon’s room;

 Hyoyeon’s POV

I can’t forget what had happened to me today, I was caught looking at my crush many times. “Ughh, what is happening to me?” I said.

I was about to sleep but then I heard my phone beeps so I checked it out. It was a message from an anonymous number, I open it and it says.

From: Anonymous

“hi how are you?”

 

 

 

To: Anonymous

“who are you” from whom did you get my number? What do you want from me?”

 

 

 

From: Anonymous

“it’s me luhan, i got your number from your cousin; I just want to make friends with you, is that alright?”

 

 

“oh my gosh, it’s him, it’s him, it’s him...breath in, breath out... relax and play it cool” I said as I giggle and stamp my feet on my bed.

 

To: Luhan

“Oh, it’s you, ahm.. I’m ok with it.”

 

 

From: Luhan

“Did you have good time here a while back?”

 

 

To: Luhan

“Hmm yeah I did”

 

 

From: Luhan

“That’s good to know. Can I ask you something?”

 

 

To: Luhan

“what is it?”

 

 

From: Luhan

“Can I call you right now?”

‘why can’t you just do it instead of asking...huufff...’ I thought

 

To: Luhan

“Sure, why not”

End of POV

In less than 5 seconds after she sent her message, Hyoyeon’s phone rings. She almost jumps to her surprised. So she gathers herself and took her phone and answers it.

Hyo: “hello?”

Luhan: “hi?”

Silence took in a minute.

Hyo: “are you not gon’na say anything? Why did you call?” Hyoyeon broke the silence

Luhan: “yeah...*clear his throat* can I ask you something?”

Hyo: “just ask what you want to ask. You don’t have to ask permission from me for you to ask it, got it?”  ‘wow, did I just say that? I didn’t know that I have a side of me like this’ she thought.

Luhan: “sorry...how about this, I’ll ask you 5 questions that you have to answer and vice versa. What do you think?......i just want to know you more.?

Hyo: “ok, I’ll go first, first question, what was your first impression about me when you first saw me?

Luhan: “beautiful but not that approachable and tough.”

‘what me not approachable? That’s not true.’ Hyoyeon thought.

Hyo: “second question, what are your dreams in life?

Luhan: “I want to have a successful life and have a happy family. That’s all.”

Hyo: “successful as what?”

Luhan: “a general in the military”

Hyo: “isn’t that dangerous for you and your family?”

Luhan: “it is, but I’ll do anything to protect them of course.”

Hyo: “why do want you to be in the military despite the danger that it may cause?”

Luhan: “well it is I want to be since I was a child and I also want to serve in ourcountry, that’s why. You had already asked me five questions, now, it’s my turn.”

‘what? Oh my gosh I wasn’t aware that I’d already asked all the five. I didn’t even asked if she have a girlfriend.. aish. Pabo Hyo!!!!’ Hyoyeon thought

Hyo: “ohh...hh deh..  What are your questions?”

Luhan: “do you have a boyfriend?”

Hyo: “huh?.. no....ne..*shook her head* I mean none..none.”

Luhan: “what kind of a guy do you like to be your boy friend?”

Hyo: “*cleared * uhmm.. well I like guyz who are kind, God fearing and a man who can love me truly, that’s all.”   Why is he asking all these questions?’ she thought.

Luhan: “uhmm.. would you....?” he cut his sentence.

Hyo: “what?” she asked

Luhan: ”would you allow me to court you?.............”

 


he's so fast right? haha

i only included the  important happenings in my friend's love story

P.S. I need atleast 4 comments to know if I can continue to update this..

please do write your comment...