Chapter 5

Can I trust you?

-Hwayoung POV-

The young girl was sit on a bench in front of the entrance of the café, waiting for Qri to come out like she told her few hours before.

*Flash Back*

After she finished drinking her caffè-latte, Hwayoung stayed a bit longer just to relax in that lovely place, and when she went near the cash desk to pay, the cashier gave her the receipt with a small piece of paper hanged with it.
The brunette gave a confused look to the worker, that made her understand that she knew as much as her about it, so with the same look the tall girl exit the café and finally checked the little paper:
<< My turn ends at 8:00 p.m., wait me on the bench in front of the café. Be careful, I promised I won’t make you wait :) –Qri>>
An exited grin appeared on Hwayoung’s face, who turned around to see her unnie waving at her near the window, showing the smile that she already liked so much.
And with a warm feeling in her heart, that she didn’t felt for a very long time, Hwayoung walked her way back home wondering about what they’ll do.

*End of the flash back*

Even though the warm feeling was still inside of her, she was too concerned on her hands that were freezing to notice it.
She covered herself well, but she didn’t have a pair of gloves so now the girl was trying to warm them up with her breath and by rubbing them together.
It was just few minutes that Hwayoung was waiting, when she felt something really hot against her cheek that made her startle for the surprise and when she turned around the first thing she saw was a cup with smoke flying away from its top and behind that a kind grin half covered by a pink scarf:
“Here, this will help you to warm up”
“Oh, thanks unnie!”
The young girl quickly grabbed it and held it in her hands while sniffing the scent coming out the stopper:
“Ah~ I really needed this, thank you”
the blond girl sat beside her and started to pet the girl’s long hair:
“No problem, I’m sorry that I kept you wait in the cold weather”
“No no, you didn’t. I’m the one who arrived earlier, so don’t worry”
“Aigo cute~”
Qri softly pinched Hwayoung’s cheek, she was showing such a proud grin that seeing it on her baby-face was just the cutest thing ever.
“What if we go for a walk before going to eat dinner?”
“Are you sure? You stayed out for all this time, aren’t you cold?”
“No I’m fine. IT’s such a nice night that it will be a waste to not enjoy it… of course if it’s ok with you”
After few seconds Qri stand up from the bench and spun on her feet to face the younger girl:
“Ok, then let’s go! I know a nice place not too far from here, we can walk there and then I’ll drive you home”
“Ok unnie!”

Hwayoung stand up still holding the cup of coffee half full and started to walk beside the blond girl.
While walking they talked about how they had been the past days; Hwayoung talked about the school and Qri about her job, nothing particular happened to both of the girls… or at least this is what they thought.
“So this is your last year before graduate?”
“Yeah, it’s really stressing… every day we have a bunch of stuff to study and a lot of homework”
“Ahah yes, I remember when I was in your situation. I think you’re pretty good at school, am I right?”
“Mmh… not really, I’m just a normal student. I can’t get high score in exams  but I’m not even that bad… just a girl like the others I think”
“Well, even if you’re not the first doesn’t mean you’re stupid or something, so don’t let this bother you too much”
“Mmh, thanks unnie”
“Oh look! That coat is so cute~”
the two were walking by some shops and the older girl just lost her concentration in the conversation when she spotted a coat with brown fur on the hood.
“Mmh? Which one do you like?”
“There, the white one”
“Ah yeah… it’s really nice, I think it will look really good on you”
“Do you really think so?”
“Yes of course, I don’t talk for nothing”
“Eheh thank you…”
Qri turned around to face the taller girl and out of nowhere she pinched her cheek with her free hand:
“Aigoo~ you’re so cute! Then I’m going to buy it for sure”
“Ohw- ehy! Can you let go of my cheek please? You know, I’m not like Rufy”
“Like who?”
“Nothing, just a character from a manga who can stretch as much as he want”
“Omo, so you read manga? Are you a nerdy or something?”
“No of course… it’s just pretty famous, they aired the cartoon on tv just some time ago. I’m surprise you don’t know it”
After hearing that the older girl’s lips showed a grin instead of her usual smile and she started to pat Hwayoung’s hand while giving her the teasing answer:
“Hwayoung, you know… I’m a woman, I don’t have time to watch cartoons like you kids”
“But you have time to go out with one of them and play around with her, uh?”
“So? What do you mean?”
Hwayoung let go from her friend’s grip and leaned forward to reach the latter’s ear:
“… childish”
and with that word she started to run away with Qri chasing right after her:
“Yah you! Stop right there or I’m gonna kill you”
“Ahah I am the kid here, I’m the one supposed to have that reaction, not you UNNIE~”
“Aigoo you…”

 

-Qri POV-

After chasing for a while the two girls restarted to walk again side by side.
Qri was having fun, Hwayoung was a really pleasant company and with her changing mode so constantly was just the cutes thing ever.
After she yelled at her for a while, the taller girl stopped running away and asked to be forgiven like a frightened puppy with her head bent down, just too much cutie to handle.
When they arrived at the restaurant, the two girls spent some minutes deciding what to order and after the dishes came, Qri was so shocked to see how much the younger girl was eating.
Hwayoung didn’t ordered much dishes but they were big portion and she ate all of them without any problem, however she wasn’t like one of those greedy that eat furiously everything they find in front of them, actually quite the contrary, she was still so cute while eating every bite of food she put in .
The blonde girl wasn’t almost able to took her eyes of her, she needed to be spurred eating from Hwayoung or she was too concerned on the puppy in front of her eyes to eat what she ordered.

The girls finished with the dinner and now where walking back to Qri’s car.
Now the weather was a little lesser cold, even thought there was still a cold breeze that was making the branches of the trees dance, nut thanks of that the clouds in the sky were running fast to unknown places leaving space for the icy moon’s light.
Qri was walking just few inches behind the other girl, she was looking at Hwayoung’s figure: she was so tall that if it wasn’t for her hairstyle people would think she was a guy from behind.
“Neh unnie, am I walking too fast?”
that question made the blond girl come back to her mind, she quickly canceled the thought that were in her head to quickly faster her walk and quickly grab the latter’s harm
“Wh-wha…”
“Mmh? Does it bother you if I hold your harm?”
“A-aniyo, you just caught me by surprise”
Qri stared for some seconds at Hwayoung before resting her head on her shoulder and said:
“Cute…”
“What?”
“Aniyo, I didn’t talk”
she didn’t know why, but her heart was beating a little faster than usual.

--------------

Here it is ^^ sorry for the late update but in this period I'm really busy ;___;
please, tell me what you think about there two... I'm really curios **

As always, thanks for reading
subscribe for more chapters and also leave a comment if you want, I really like to read your comments <3
Take care guys, love you.