|| Music's Drunk ||

Butterfly's Bride [HIATUS]

Play this song while reading : Click. ( I know it's in Chinese but the music beat seems suited with this chapter. )

Narrator's P.O.V

When the music stopped, Minji fell down onto the ground, a pair of tears dropped. She was crying while dancing. It is the same when people dancing in the raindrops. But she'd never sobbing, because she knows, that could annoyed anyone else around there. Her eyes looks up at herself, in front of the big mirror. 

She tried to smiles, once more time. She just did a tiny one bit and inhaling the breaths inside of the room. These weeks, it could be her free days off from taking a class that was choreographed by the dance teachers. So, she can let all of her feelings out loud in there. She doesn't understand of what she did. She don't even understand why does he seems so hating on her. She knews, this was just a deal to make each other's important sakes to be saved — for him, he wants his father's business go on to be more richer and for her, she inneed of money to paid all of the bills and for her grandmother's lung surgery operation.

But as a innocent girl like her, she'd never find it was easy for her to treat a guy that stay in the same house with her, alike a friend. She was officially married with him, that is the facts. And she do obeying of what the pastor has said about marriaged's rules from 1 to a countless numbers. She do all the best to make him feels more comfortable in that house and she doesn't care if he treats her like a maid instead; she'll be happy about that. At least, he could talk to her, properly.

Then, it raining outside of the studios. She heard the sounds of the raindrops and it getting heavier. She heaves a huge sighs then picked up her slung bag as she shutted off the radio and lights before shutting the door back like it was used. She took the other side and walks out of the building.

She doesn't care to see if it's raining on the top of her head, so she continues her walks to the direction toward their mansion where people rarely was known there. All of her full body were already drenched with the rain water, but she don't care anymore. That is her life and she was already used by it.

( if the song has ended, you can play this song : Click. )

After a while of walking on the streets, the rains stopped slowly, she finally found her mansion and opened the gates for her to get inside. Suddenly, a fainted laughs of those childrens were playing on the playground and their house was next to her mansion. She smiling and her ears gone fluttering to hear a childrens' voices playing around her mind. 

She watched out to see if Myungsoo already back or not and when she didn't find any sight of his car, she begins to ran toward to the playground to see those childrens. There are 2 girls with 2 boys. Her lips crept a warmth smiles.

After that, one of the boy saw her existence, then he shakes his other friends as he pointed out of her figure. She chuckles, "A-A-Annyeong?" she awkwardly raised her arm and waves at them as a first greets.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo, unnie!" said the little girl with a pink headwear on her side head as she has a very pretty pure face. She waves and bows at Minji, politely, as she was holding the flower.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" all of the three kids bows of 90 degrees at her. Minji giggles at their cuteness. She bend down to their levels, "So, what's your name and your parents?" she asks all of them. The one that keep slurping the banana milk answered first, "Lee Taeeun imnida. My appa is Taemin, and eomma is Naeun," she said. Minji mouthed a small 'o' then turn to the pretty little girl.

"Ehehe. Shin Sumin imnida. Shin Wonho is my appa and I haven't seen my mom ever since I was born and only he raised me," she said with a sad tone. Minji felt sympathy toward Sumin as she gave a pats on Sumin's tiny head. "Gwenchanah. At least, he raising you up with a good healths," said Minji with a smiles. Sumin nodded and giggling.

Then, the one that pointing at her figure earlier was a young boy and he begins to speak, "Annyeong, noona! Lee Hyunjae imnida. Well... I'm just an orphan since born and I only live with my hyung, Changhyun. I doesn't live at here actually," he said. She nodded, "Oh.. I'm sorry then. And where are you live at?" she asked. "Cheonsan Village," he answered. "Ahh, that used to be my place," she commented. 

"Oh, jinjja?!" he asks, excitedly. She chuckles and nods. "If you've a time, you can visit in my house! My hyung will always welcoming any guest!" he jumps, hyperly. "Aigoo. I will and maybe, later?" then he nods, fastly.

The last one has a bit baby-ish as he was looks alike in 2-3 year young. "So... what's your name? and how old are you?" asked Minji to the little boy. "Lee Taesoon imnida. I'm a younger brother of Taeeun noona," he replied. She was amazed by their looks and has a brother-sister relationship. "Wah," she giggles, once again.

"Unnie... don't you have any children?" Taeeun suddenly asks. Minji's facial frowned but she trying hard to kept her tiny smile and looks into Taeeun's eyeballs. "I don't have any... But when I have, you all will got a new friends!" she said, and wanted to brightened the scene.

"Ahh, jinjja?! Yaayyy!" they cheered, happily. She only could smiling to their reaction. *If only I could,* she though. "Noona, let's play together!" said Hyunjae as he pulled her wrist along to the playground. She laughs at them and playing around with a kids' games like; Parachute, Jump Rope & Double Dutch, Shadow Tag, and Freeze Dance. She had a fully happy emotions in her expression. No tears for awhile, seeing them around her.

Until it was started to dark like in night, and the lights turn on, Taeeun saw a figure of a man walking into her mansion. She tugged on Minji's sleeves and pointing at that person was just came out from his car. Minji saw it and gulped. She took a glance on her wristwatch, "9.00PM" it read.

She turns to them, "Aigoo, I must be going now. It is getting dark and your family must be worried to looking for you, bye," said Minji as she hugs one by one before walking back to her home. They frowned and pouting then Taesoon tugs on her back-facing sweater, which making her to bend down onto his level on her knees.

"Pinky promise me that you'll came here again to play with us?" he asks. She chuckles a bit and held out to made a pinky promise with his tiny little finger, "Promise," she said and waves at them all.

( if the music didn't stop, just paused it and play this one : Click. )

She took a breaths then walks toward his direction that keep knocking on the door like a mad man. *Doesn't he have bring the key?* she asking herself as she saw him, as he seems default on his front looks. 

"Open the door," his soft tone speaking, and before he could fainting on the floor, she catches him and immediately inserted the key into the knob's hole and twisted over the knob to go inside. She locked it and bring the heavy body beside her and head to his room.

She gently placing his body onto the bed as she could smells his bad breath of an alcohol. She waves the smells off from her nose and went to his bathroom to find any basin and a clothe. She filled them with a lot of water then sat on his side.

She squeezing the towel until it felt a little moist then wipe it, gently, on his face to made him felt a little warms from the high alcohol that he just drunk. She places the towel back onto the basin to open his shirt. But it gaves her a huge goosebumps and heart-beating non-stopping.

She gulped and unbottoned his black shirt, one by one. Then, she made him sat on the bed as his chin on her shoulder, but she only could hardly breathing and forcing herself to not thinking anything false. She opened his shirt fully and places his head on the pillow again as she thrown the shirt into the basket of his dirty clothes.

She walks back to the basin and picks him up again, as she wiping the moist fabric towel around his chest, shoulder, arms, and down to his abs. She felt like to freezing but she fight with her thoughts and continues to wiping his back-body. When she done, she places him back to his sleep again.

When she was about to putting the plastic basin back to his bathroom, a hand grabbing her wrist to not letting her go. She was startled of the holding and turn to see his face as he has an eyebrows knitting to each other. *He must've a nightmare,* she though and put his arm back on his abs.

She puts the basin and washes her hand with a soaps. After that, she was about to go out from his room when a sudden sentences came with a touched tone, "Please... Don't... Leave... Me...," he said in almost a whispers. She frozed on her steps then turn to his sight.

She blinks for a few times before realizing, he had a bad dreams, as his body moving and shaking a little. She walks to his side again and rubs his forehead, removing the bangs on the top. Then, he remained silent and his bad dreams was no longer there. She smiled a little bit and turned to leave but he grabbing her wrist over again.

And this time, when she looks at him, he has a half-opened eyelids to staring at her figure. He was drunk and it made her scared. "Don't leave me," he said and pleading her to stay.

Minji sighs and sat back on his side. His eyes finally could be calm as an angel was sitting next to him. She keep avoiding her eyes from contacting to his face. But when he falls for a fainted snores, she became brave to see his face, in a fully vision.

Although, in the room was a bit dark, the moonlight shone through his window beside his bed. Her eyes getting heavier and fell asleep as her back-body leaning against the soft headboard of the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...