|| Morning Greets ||

Butterfly's Bride [HIATUS]

Narrator's P.O.V

In the next morning, Minji was awaken by the sound of childrens playing on the playground, behind their new mansion. Those childrens was belong to their neighbourhood that also, new in the town. Her eyes fluttered open and still having the unclearly vision. She stretches herself before remembering something.

*Myungsoo... Does he returning home?* she though as she twitching inbetween her eyebrows then she stood up and runs to the upstairs. She head to his room and knocking on the door first. No responce. She inhaling, nervously, and trying to calm her mind, slow down, then exhales the breath out of thought.

She twisting the knob of his door and peeking to the side, seeing if he was there or awakened by anything. She saw one figure, wearing the same shirt as last night but now, it got a little blood and dirts stained. She took a steps inside, to not making any noise, she shut the door back and walks to the figure that were lying on the bed, lifelessly. He looks tired.

She walking, or more like tip-toeing to the bed and sat beside - on the top of - his head. She removes the messy bangs of him from his face and saw a small bruise on his forehead made her felt uneasy. She run down her index-finger on the bruise and sighs, worriedly. 

Minji walks to the bathroom that located in his room. She took the basin and filled it with a transparent water. She was about to went back to where he was at but his figure has awake and he sat up on the bed, with a painful expression. She bite her bottom lips a bit redden then she continues her steps toward him.

He saw her and pretends to be cool down and returned his flat face as if nothing's happened. His eyeballs keep secretly looking at her then to anywhere else. His glances kept repeating the same. To Minji, then the floors, to Minji, then the floors. He seemed nervous by her exist in his room.

She got a little scared inside but she tends to be brave. "C-C-Can I-I..." before she could finished her sentences, he fill them in. "Sure," he answered for the fastest way as he knew of what she wanted to do. She lowered her head a little and sat beside him. She does inhales before squeezing the moist fabric and wipe some of the dried blood off from his one-lined corner lips. 

*Why... what's wrong with my heart keep beating?* he though and somehow, making him nervous to her untouchable finger near to his lips. He avoids from her closed figure. He didn't felt any pain by her touch instead of feeling softened by it. 

She turns the small fabric to his small bruise on the side-forehead. He groaning in pain, "Ouch!" he shouts in whispers and held on his right side-forehead, at where the bruise were plastered. She got startled, "O-o-oh, Mi-mi-mianhae!" she bows her head and didn't knew what to do about him.

He breathing, heavily, through the painess. "Just get out. I can do it myself," he replied.

"But-"

"No buts. Get out or I'll strangle you," he gave his lion king's glares at her. She got shivers run down to her spine and immediately, walks out from his room and shut the door, gently. She exhaling the last lifeless breaths by his sudden scary glares and angers boiling. She looks back to the door then went down to the stairs.

She led to the kitchen, and wore the apron as she tied it around her waist. She took out some ingredients from the refrigrator and some from the cabinets. She remembers her grandmother's recipe and try to cooked Udon Noodle Soup. When waiting for it to be heated, she pulled out 2 oranges and blended it on the blending machine for doing juices.

She places the two glasses that has been fulled with orange juices and get back to the kitchen to catches the noodle soup and pour it on two black-ish colored medium bowls. She closed the top with the head and placing the bowls on the dining table, next to each glasses of orange juices.

Minji goes to grabs a 4 chopsticks with 2 spoons and places it down beside each hot bowls. She smiled to her succeed. 

--

After cleaning himself, and changed his clothes onto something soothing and comfortable. She throws away the dirty clothes onto the basket and before he could guess it, his nose brought up a delicious smells. 

*What's that smell?* he asked himself in mind to mind. He twisted the knob, slowly, and peered through the door and his eyes shot on the dining table, in front of the kitchen, with a girl's figure that already sat on one of the chair and waiting for someone. She turns to his room and saw Myungsoo.

He gulped and cleared his throats as she avoids from his eye-contact and beginning to eating. He walks to the downstairs and as he getting closer to the table, his eyes fluttered even more widened than an owls. It was his favorite meals that he won't ever been forgotten. 

*Udon Noodle Soup? How did she knew my favorite food?* he though for once more.

She ate them, comfortably but still, feeling uneasy about it. She slowly peered to the side, seeing his figure is like a statue with the owl's eyelids. She raised her eyebrows in confusion then turn to his bowl. She shook her head and ignore his expression as she finished her's.

He got snapped back to the reality and gently pulled out the chair and sat on it. He smells the delicious aroma from it then begins to eat his breakfast. She was smiling of being proud by his reaction, secretly as she continues to ate the noodles. Then, something bring her heart to watch over her side, where he was sitting at. She turn to his sight and jaws dropped a bit small.

He keep exchanging from spoon to chopsticks, chopsticks to spoon, and repeated the same as he wanted to ate the noodles using the chopsticks then the soup by using a spoon. She blinking for a few times and gulped, hugely. 

She didn't expect this could be happening on his other side while eating. *Is he mad?* she asking herself. Finally, she drunk the soup for the last time before cleaned her dish and drinking her orange juice. She bring the bowls, spoon, chopsticks and an empty glass onto the sink, leaving him behind.

She washes the dishes then she heard something bumps onto the table. She spuns around and saw him putting back the glass on the usual place. Although, he won't made any eye-contacts with her, he still could see her expression, clearly. "I'm done," he mumbles but she still hear those. She nodded, speedily.

He stood up and ready to go out again. She walks to cleaning the table and yet, she felt like wanted to asking him, "Whe-whe-where a-a-are you going?" she stuttered in her sentences. He stopped like last night, "Like I said... none of your business," he replied and before he could moves his footsteps, he turn around to faced her. "About your school's fees, I've paid for everything to your lessons. Dad have paid for your grandmother's bills and the operation will be held tomorrow," he said.

She nodded in respond and lowered her head. He shuts the door, hardly, as the sound echoed around the mansion, which made her jumps in startled. She patted her chest, tried to calming herself down. 

She sighs, weakly, looking pity toward nothing but the main door. *When will he be open-up for me?* she shook her head and washing the dishes then puts it back on the usual place. She walks back to her room and changed to her new clothe and throws the old one into the basket as she grabbed her spare key with a slung bag that filled with her phone, ipod, earbugs, pens and small notebook.


Ready to her dance class in the middle of Seoul town.

 

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

After I left the mansion with my red lamborghini car, I felt something unaware with my heart. I didn't know how it does have a feelings but whenever I saw her face, it feels like my heart bumping and was about to jump out. I shook my head to take out the thoughts from my mind. I am going to be crazy if it continues.

Suddenly, my Samsung Galaxy SIII phone ranging as I didn't looked into the caller ID, since I was concentrade on the crossed road toward the next destination - where all of my friends has waiting for me. They were my gang and kingka team. We all fought with our enemies in every night come. Well, sometimes, we will took our day off and hangout to anywhere else like the pub. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call. Then a familiar voice of the leader came on. Sunggyu.

"Yah! No need to pretend to be polite. Where the hell are you now?" he asked.

"Wow, sorry, man. Don't use those such curse words, can you? You're more informal than usual. I was on my way now," I complined as I chuckled to what I've saying about. Forgetting all about Minji when I heard to have fun with my members.

"Yah, yah. I know. Arasso. Ppaliwa! Your maknae is being impatient to go for a shopping and Woohyun can't calm himself from meeting his girls tonight," said Sunggyu. I laughs.

"Bwo-ya? I didn't say that!" I heard Woohyun's voice at the background as it made me a soft laughing over again. "Aish, jeongmal. You're act like one, so yeah," then they started to fights. I shook my head with a huge grins, "Yah, yah! Stop it. I'll hung up," I said and without waiting for their respond, I ended the conversation and speed my driving to the place that I could released all of my tensions.

 

Minji's P.O.V

I paid the driver bus and entering the mild sized building of where I had learning my dancing skills. I can do Jazz, Ballad and even Hip-Hop. People might misthough my innocent face can't dance, but I prove them wrong. I ran down to the dance studio number 003 - where usually, I had my own dance choreography at.

I sat my slung bag on the martial ground and bend down on my knees toward the radio that were already set inside of the dance studio room. I flipping on each CDs to play the song that I wanted to. And then, one song that suits me well. Heart Attack.

 

 

 

 

 

[To be continued]