|| Wedding & Travelling ||

Butterfly's Bride [HIATUS]

Narrator's P.O.V

At the moment, when the atmosphere has revealing a half of her future, under the moonlight shone above her head through the limo's top that covered everyone's figures inside. In her mind, she was feeling nervous and it giving her a goosebumps because this is happening, unexceptedly. She can't believed to what they have done to her new experience - wearing the wedding white gown and a crystal crown that sat on the top of her head, alongside a short veils.

For the first glance, she may be suprised by her own looking, right in front of the mirror. But she could guessing, the person, whose going to be her future husband, wouldn't sincerely agreed to marrying her. She knew, he signed the engagement because of being forced by his parents. She hadn't made any other choice; she did this for her grandmother, not to became a mercenary. 

It has been 4 weeks, after the both of them had engaged and now, it is the time for a true wedding. They wasn't often meeting, due to his busy schedules as a gangster, outside there, with Minji were studying hard on her lessons. To not troubling his family, too much. 

And now, he was stood on his own feets, waiting for the right timing, to welcoming Minji's attendance into the church, with his flatty face plastered on. He was making sure, that, she won't be the same as his ex-girlfriends. Whom has made him gone crazy and changed him from the innocent nerd guy to a rough kingka. He wasn't sure about these decisions. He doesn't seems to liking her.

Maybe, 4 weeks wasn't enough for him to knowing her even more worst to see him, being a cold-hearted person. He acts like she don't existed in his life. At the same times, he felt something doesn't goes right, to see her, emotionless. And maybe, with this marriaged plans, they could be soft to each other... who knows?

 

Minji's P.O.V

Today is the day, when I walk down the aisle and got to married with my school's fabulous kingka named, Kim Myungsoo or he prefers me to called him L instead. We don't know how to started our conversations, except for some unexpected sentences, came out of his hatred feels toward me. I understand, how he dislikes me, because of the poor life that I've ever had. 

I took some narrowed eyeing, outside of the windows. I could see a lot of beautiful night view and it was even pretty to added some more colorful lights, to making the city became more brightened. But not to my pale thoughs.

Then, the limo car stopped by a slow break. The driver looks at me, through the rear-viewed mirror, "We've arrived, Miss Minji," he said and nodded. I snapped out from my daydreaming and bowed my head at him. A butler opened the door for me, as I stepping out from the car, revealing a tall yet huge church. I was amazed by the building that stood still, in front of the tiny me. I crept a smiles and it curves over my lips. 

"Ah, finally. You're here," said someone, whose familiar to me. He is my father-in-law, Kim Kwangsoo. He walks toward my direction and I bowed at him, politely. He flashed his precious cheesy smiles to how he showed his reaction for my experience. "You look beautiful than before," he commented. I smiled, nervously. "Go-go-gomawo," I stuttered. Not because of his praising words but I was scared and nervous to what will happened to my future timing.

"Don't be afraid. You can fight with your positive thoughs and believe in yourself. I am sure, he won't do anything bad to you," he said, which has made me calm. I could still breathing, safely, and comfortably to the soothing breeze that blows over my bangs. I nodded and trying hard to hide my expression as much as possible. 

"Let's go. Everyone have been waiting for you inside," he said and preparing his arm for me to clung in. I shyly clung my arm, crossing his formal sleeves of the black suited coat as we slowly walks into the church. 

As soon as the main door, opening by the help of those butlers and 2 childrens of his youngest sisters, throwing the flowers while walking across the narrowed place, where I can see the pastor with my future husband standing at. 

We finally made it to the front and tend to be the destiny that has been writen down onto my life's book. The person that stood beside me, finally reached out for my hand and put it on L's. I took a hard breaths like it got an electric shock into my body. I was about to frozed on my stand, but luckily, he snatched me out from the gaze. I slyly stood beside him and my father-in-law left to sat on the bench.

I gulped, hardly, into my drying throats. I turns my black eye to the corner-side and saw him, smirking. I turn my gaze back to the pastor and he beginning the talks about a husband and wife's rules after this marriaged performance had ended. A few minutes has passed, the pastor asked, "Do you, Kim Myungsoo, take Seo Minji, to be your wife? To have and to hold until death, do you part?"

"I do," he replied, with a serious + nervous facial expression that he got, made me wants to laughed but this is not the time for it. 

The pastor turned to me and ask, "Do you, Seo Minji, take Kim Myungsoo, to be your husband? To have and to hold until death, do you part?" 

"I do," I replied, slightly. 

"Good. Now, Mr.Kim, you can kiss your bride," said the pastor and I was shocked of it. My eyes widened and gulping for a thousand of times. 

 

Narrator's P.O.V

*. Is this really happening? No way! I'm not ready for this. I haven't had my first kiss, even to my ex-girlfriends,* I was frozed for a while then it snapped the gaze out from my head. I sighs and tried my best to kept away this nervous expression and replaced it with my poker-face.

The church filled with silence and nobody would dare to speak up. Both of his parents are having a hopeful looks to watches them to kiss. The pastor was confused and sighed at the sudden moment and break the awkward silence and started to understood the situation.

Before he could saying anything, Myungsoo, made a sudden reacts and pulled her into a small peck. He avoids from her eye-contacts and let her wrist free from his softened grip. Everyone cheered, while his family breath in relieved. He walks off from the stage and stopped to carry her in a bridal style towards his white limo and place her inside before made his turn to stepped in.

It made everyone's jaws dropping and squeezing at his acts of carrying her in bridal. She was shocked and frozed like a statue due to her suprising moment when he carries her. She gulps.

"I'm sorry. I know, you did this for your grandmother's sake and I did this for my father's business job. So, we are fair," he said to broke the awkward silence and the driver droves off. It driving to their new home. "Even though, I don't like you for all these time, and since we were officially married, I made a promise to myself that, I'll treat you like a usual friend do. Hope you get it," he said and showing off his cold-ish self.

She scoffed, secretly and gladly, he won't heard her scoffing. "Sure. You need a time space, so, I understand," she replied. He heave a weak sighs, "Thanks," he whispered. 

As soon as they arrived there, she straightly went into her room and took a shower. Meanwhile, he was sitting on the sofa in the living room, after finishing changing his clothes. He wasn't looking at the television but instead, thinking of his wedding earlier made his mind blanking. 

Then, the phone ranging. He picks up the caller, "Yeoboseyo?" he answered the call. "Yah, Myungsoo-ah. Your dad have book a tickets to New York City and you can took the tickets, when you're ready, okay? It is for your honeymoon," said his mother. He was startled by a sudden greets. "A-A-Ah, o-o-okay.." he stuttered. After a while, they hung up.

She walks to the downstairs with her casual fashioned,

He saw her and walks passed by her shoulder and head to the main door. She spuns around and suddenly blurted, "Where are you going?" and he paused. He turn his head to the side and looks back to his front, "None of your business," he answered and shut the door. 

She heaving a huge sighs, "Where is he going at this time?" she asking herself as she scratching the top of head of confusion. She sat on the cough, properly and switched on the television. 

--

5 hours has passed.

She fallen asleep on the cough, while the television's sound were still on and no one would willingly to watches the lightened screen. The door has made a fainted clicked sound as someone gets inside. He took the remote control and shut the television off before heading to his room, leaving a dirts of his footsteps on the stairs.

He took off his shoes and thrown it to the side. He throw himself onto the bed, without caring to changing his outfits or having any showers, as it bouncing his body for a countless time then it stopped. Soon, he drift to sleeps.