|| Prologue ||

Butterfly's Bride [HIATUS]

Minji's P.O.V

In a beautiful and comfortable atmosphere, this morning, is very soothing the soul and behavior. They go to work and there is also a students goes to school like me. But, I am more worried about my grandmother who was critically ill in hospital. They are waiting for my presence to pay the bills, and for now, I just need more thinking about money and jobs that I could do, for the sake of money and my grandmother's health. 

If I'd paying those bills, they will signed the agreement for a surgery. I can't stands at how worst my life could be. I felt envy to see the happy families outside there. Everyone has their own pretty lively life. And everything is like normal to them. But not to myself. I didn't knew what is going on, with my conditions. 

Anywho, I had to tried my bestest feels and went to any shops that was still hiring a co-worker. But they kicked me out, because of my unstuitable age. I am still a student and doesn't even graduated yet, so they won't approaved me, although, I does appeals, for about thousand of times. When I walks back home, there will be an eye, guarding my steps and moves. I can't guess it who, but he kept following me, even though, I can't really see him, I could feel his scent and stares.

I shook the thoughs off and concentrade on the lesson. Mrs. Kang, were teaching about History and she keep blabbering, something that I could barely catched. Those words, keeping entered my ear and left to another side of my ear. My mind was blowing a lazy draws. I was sleepy and my eyes getting heavier and it a bit redden. I was crying last night and slept late.

But then, I got to straightened my body as the bell ranging, signalling that our free times has coming. I sighs in relief and stood up, ready to leading towards my locker. My feets hadn't been well enough, since I just sleeping for 3 or 4 hours only - or more like napping instead of sleep. 

I locked the locker's door with the key and head to the cafeteria. I took my foods on the tray with a bottle of mineral water, then sat on the empty table. I don't have any friends, not even once. I didn't know why is it. Maybe, they hates me because of my plainty face and always made it looks natural, in all the way. I hates make-ups and tight clothes. So, they though, I ain't interesting like those y queenkas. Miss A. 

I don't hate all of them, but only one person. She oftens seeking for an attention and asking me to do her homeworks. It feels like, I am the nerd in this school. Although, I am not even one of the geeks, they still listing me. That's not even my point to dislike them even more. I kept my tempature down and calming myself. I hadn't been angered or mad at someone. It just, my feeling, when people treat me like a trash or just using me for a while.

I believed to myself, that there won't be anyone, who's sincerely becoming my friend. Only God knows, how it feels like. I took a glance on my wristwatch, "12:00PM" it read.

"3 hours to go." I said to myself and threw the tray into the huge plastic basin and led back to my classroom.

···

After school, I walks out from the school while kicking a tin of coca cola, roughly, and it keep bouncing on the streets. The bust streets has turning calmed and feeling a cold fresh breeze in to my skin and face. But then, those feels alike someone staring over my moves, came back. I didn't knew what to do and without protesting, I drags my feets, walks to the forth, slowly.

As then, a hand pat on my shoulder. I was shocked and jump a little. "Omma!" I shouts, but when he cupped my mouth, I remaint silent and frozed. "Please shut up. I won't hurting you. I just need some talk," he said and I nodded. He sighs and let me free myself. I was worrying about the next situation, but my mind couldn't let me go. It tells me, there was a chance to help my grandmother's surgery and bills.

"What is it? and who are you?" I asked him. I guess, it was too much? But I felt curious about this old man. "Well, firstly, I'm Kim Jongshin. Just call me, Mr.Kim," he introducing himself. I was just bowed my head at him, "Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Kim. Seo Minji imnida," I said on my turn.

"I know you. I was the one that guarding all of your moves and steps. I am sorry if it'd scaring over you. I was just trying to find my ideal to solved my business and finally, I found you. You're the perfect one," he explains. My mouth goes to a small 'o' and understood of what he just saying.

"Ahh... But.. what do you mean by 'I found you'?" I asked him. I didn't knew why this question do even existed. He flashed his warming smiles. "To be my daughter-in-law," he blurted. Okay, that was enough for me to behave an heart-attacked moments. My jaws dropped at all of sudden. "Y-Y-Your daughter-in-law?! B-b-but I don't even know you.. and your son," I commented and tried more to be respectful person.

He sighed. "I know this is difficult, but... don't you indeed of money to pay for your grandmother's bills and surgery operation?" he speak. I was frozed and suprised at how he could've known me so well, than myself. I can't believe to what I've heard of, earlier. But I do need a lot of money for her sake. I nodded.

"Let's go. Follow me and we'll discuss at my house," he said. I followed him. I know and swear to myself, that I've chose the right choice. I wish, I've walks into the best way and never go back to where the history have been wroten.

My name is Seo Minji... and this is my life. My adventure. My future.