Run to You

Secret Love {editing}

Himchan POV

 

People were all gathered near the school ranking board. Some were so happy to pass while the others cried because of failure. I don’t really care at all about what rank I have.

 

I am Kim Himchan, 18, a junior at Charleston Academy. I am an ulzzang, I play some Korean traditional instruments and I have a habit calculating how much I ate in a day. In terms of personality, I am somewhat gentle and I never approve of war or violence.

 

People know since I’m part of the ‘the rebels’ clique. They assumed I’m part of this group because I’m dating ‘the meanest’ boy in school, Bang Yongguk. There is a rumor that if you stare into his eyes for three seconds you would experience mischief and misery but for me it’s not true. I believe his eyes are beautiful and his not all that mean, he’s actually kind and has a lot of soft spots. That’s the secret between us and it makes me feel special knowing that only I can see this side; its quite weird though we are opposite but at the same time we’re meant and happy being with each other.

 

We were at the end of the hallway, near the intersection and a vendo machine. I person I knew too well saw me, Jung Daehyun. He was staring at me intently, his stare sending shiver down my spine. I changed my view by looking down.I can hear his heavy footsteps going near me.

 

 

I was running around the playground trying to find Daehyun. I couldn’t find him anywhere, so I decided to look at a trash can.

“Dae, are you here?” I shouted as I started poking the can but I felt a knuckle hit my head hard.

“Babo! Who would ever want to hide there? Do you really know how to play hide and seek?” He snickered.

“Ah! I found you! You’re it.” I ran as fast as I can and hid under the slide. Almost an hour past and Daehyun still hasn’t showed up. I started to cry and think that Daehyun already forgot about me.

“Yah, hyung! Here.” Daehyun gave me a pink balloon. I didn’t accept the gift and tried to ignore Daehyun but he gave a hug from behind and patted my head.

“Hey, don’t cry. You know that I would never leave you alone.” He said while feeling the sense of guilt.

“I’m sorry I didn’t find you fast enough. I saw a balloon stuck between the branches of a tree and thought that you would be happy if I got it for you.”

My expression lightened grabbing the balloon from him and hugging him tightly afterwards.

 

Throughout our childhood, Daehyun always teased me but at same time he was a big brother to me even though I’m older. As a child I only had two friends, Dae and Jong, they were my defenders when someone bullied me. I met Dae before Jong but during the times we were together, Jong Up will always make me smile and he is the one closest to my heart, my first love. But he went away to  London and we haven’t have contact we each other since then.

My thoughts were disturbed by my boyfriend’s deep voice when he said “Hey, who are you?” When I look up, I saw Daehyun right in front of me.

 


AN:

WAAAAAHH~~!! So many things to do so little time T-T!!!! Right riacho15?  

(just go with the flow guys..) Seriously though thank you for waiting and stuff like staying loyal...chuchuchu….we just have been really busy and sometimes lazy...so yea…..

LAZY= Don’t know what to do and don’t know what to write so we cannot write….

So we hope you guys enjoy reading chapter three!!!! :)))))

BYE AND SEE YOU ON CHAPTER FOUR!!! *BUING BUING*!!!!!!!

LAZY= Just really lazy to do anything..

and ignore her...she's stressed...

PS. WATCH THE JAPANESE VERSION OF WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       THEY'RE ARE HOT!

       IT'S LIKE DEJA VU SINCE WE'RE BACK TO WERE WE ALL STARTED!