The Idiot’s A Stealer!

Secret Love {editing}

Young Jae POV

 

It was spring when I met him. He is my worst enemy ever. He would always have the spotlight for himself. I worked so hard for it so I should have been the one who should earn it. He doesn’t even study for Pete’s sake. He sleeps in class and would even skip some. I was expecting that I would be at the top of the ranking but I was left with my mouth open because of the huge shock that I received. I am just second. Well, guess who got the first place, it was Jung Daehyun, that stupid lazy bum.

 

Screaming girls and growls of jealousy from the guys can be heard from behind me. This can only mean one thing… that idiot’s here. Before I continue, let me introduce myself. I am Yoo Young Jae, sixteen, a sophomore at Charleston Academy. Not to brag but I can actually be the smartest person you could ever meet. At my age, I should just be a freshman but I advanced a year and here I am, standing in front of our school’s ranking board. I kept on glaring at the name that took the spot that was suppose to be mine and waiting for the noise behind me to subside.

 

The noise grew louder as the idiot stopped beside me. I looked from the corner of my eyes to see his blank expression and a frown formed on his thick lips. He turned around and I assume that he would just walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. I could feel the glare of his fangirls behind my back. What the heck is he doing?!

 

He leaned closer to me and whispered to my ears, “And here I thought you had the potential to actually beat me.” His voice rang throughout my body and I felt electrified. He pulled back and I saw a smirk replacing his frown before.

 

I took a few steps back, held my ear and glared at him.

 

“You----” I said but before I could finish what I have to say , he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

 

“Let go off me you jerk!” I screamed I started slamming my hands onto his broad chest trying to get out of his grasp.

 

“Stay, just stay.” He said as he tightened his grip. I couldn’t make out the tone of his voice. There was no sincerity. It was just a plain monotonous tone. “Be careful. Jealous kittens might scratch you.”

 

This boy has officially gone insane; first, he steals my spot. Then, he constantly tease and annoy me and now, he's hugging me… IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE STUDENT BODY!!!!!!!

I pushed him and made a run for it, trying to ignore the smirk plastered on his face.