The Possesion

Touch of a Demon

Chapter 3

 


  Ara opened her eyes and she was in her room, she turns around and glared at the certain man who brought her here. Her eyes showed coldness and emptiness like always, Ara shook her head and walking to her wardrobe. She opened the wardrobe and take out a shirt and a short then walk out from her room.

 

  "Ara-ah.." He called her, but she ignored him and walk to the bathroom, "Choi Ara..." He said then turned her around so she faced him, his hand was freezing cold against her skin, "What are you doing on that bus when you know perfectly that it would kill you?" he said with a soft tone as always, Ara just surged "I didn't know okay." she said and go in the bathroom.

 

  He sighed and turned to leave, but the bathroom door opened and Ara looks at him "I didn't lie Myungsoo-ah, I really didn't know." she apologize.

 

   Myungsoo smiled softly "I know, but you should have called me." he muttered then leave.

 

   Ara sighed and closed the bathroom door, she looked at herself in the mirror, her long black hair was messy, her face looked tired like always, she cupped her cheek with her hands, "Look at you, you look..." she sighed *So Messy*. Ara shook her head.

 

   If only Myungsoo didn't come just now, she would've been dead right now just like she always wanted, things like that happened to her a lot of time, and one time Myungsoo was really mad at her that he shouted at her "You are mine understand, you will always be mine and i would not let you slip off my hand easily like that!!!" that is the first time he acts like that to her.

 

  Ara sits on the cold tiled floor, *Why I live like this, the demon who just outside this room, he said that I was his, but why, I know my parents would not sell me to a demon, I know how fanatical they are from my aunt stories about them since I never met them, but why?... why he is here with me, why he saved my life a lot of time? * Ara sighed then closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 


Sorry Guys i have to go 

so i will update again after i got back...

(sorry for typos ^,^)

Bye~