Marked

Touch of a Demon

Chapter 4:

Marked

 

 

  

 Ara opened her eyes when she felt the sunlight shines through the curtain, She blinked a couple of time, then rubbed her eyes "What time is this?" she asked to  herself with her raspy morning voice, "05:30 A.M, you wake up early today." Myungsoo says from beside her, She jolted up but his hand around her waist prevented her to get up.

 

 Ara looked at Him with 'Let go of me' look, but Myungsoo only chuckled then pulled her closer. "Sorry princess, but I think you will stay here with me." He mumbled, "And why would I do that?" She arched her eyebrow at him, Myungsoo looked at her right in the eye then suddenly his pupil changed from black to blood red and Ara knows what he wanted. 

 

  "Breakfast... I wanted My breakfast Ara..." He whispered, then jumped on top of her,She gulped "Myungsoo I have school.." She groaned, "Only a little.. I haven't eaten for 2 weeks." He said while his eyes traveled down to her neck. She sighed in defeat, she knows even if he didn't do it right now he will do it next time anyway. 

 

  Myungsoo smirked upon hearing her long sigh, then he tilted her head to one side with his hand, he leaned closer to her neck inhaling her scent first "You smell good, did I ever told you that?" He whispered on her ears make shiver run down her spine "A c-couple of times ahhhh.." She moaned when Myungsoo run his tongue on a certain spot on her neck.

 

  "Oh really? I don't remember that." He mumbled, "Of course You didn't remember because you are lying." she grumbled. He leaned back then chuckled "One little Missy even if I am a Demon I can forget things too, two you do smell good.."

 

 Then he leaned his head until their eyes met, "And three I never lie." he whispered, then his fangs showed up between his teeth, "This might hurt a little and I think I will take a little more because you didn't allow me to feed last week." He said.

 

 "Well, it's not my fault, who in the world will love a demon her blood first thing in the mor-Ahhhh!!! !!!" She cursed when Myunsoo teeth sank into her skin, she arched her back because of the pain and pleasure that she feels right now. Her eyes travelled to the big mirror beside her bed, she can see her pupils changed colors to Golden, every time he sank his teeth into her neck, drinking blood from her, her eyes would change color, a pattern would magically appear from her left cheek to her neck until her back to her left arms and end up on her hips, the gold color of the pattern of her skin are glowing and pulsing in the same rythim as her heart beat. 

 

 She closed her eyes when Myungsoo harder and his left hand gripped her waist when his other hand holding the other side of her neck, "Ahhhh...M-Myungsoo...S-Stop...." She pleaded at him.

 

 Then Myungsoo let go of her the wound that he makes until it's healed, He straightened his back, his pupils were not red again, but it's turned into the same color as her's, he looked down at her seeing that her eyes already back to black, but the patterns are still there, he traced his fingers from her neck to her cheek right when it's end, "This is the mark that I gave you, that's mean you are mine, no one else and no demon would dare to touch you." He whispered. 

 

 Ara closed her eyes, feeling dizzy all of sudden, "Can you make it gone?" Ara asked him, "Relax, only the Demons and you can see it, no one else can even the 'others'." He said the kissed her forehead "I'm sorry, I don't want to do this, but I have, you know that I can't feed on anyone else but you." He said while caressed Ara's cheek "Yeah...yeah....I know you said that a lot." Ara grumbled.

 

 Myungsoo shook his head, then chuckled, Ara frowned, then pushed him off of her, Myungsoo landed beside her, he just wants to protest when he felt her arm hugged his waist, He blinked a couple of times "Since you make me dizzy, you have to pay for it.. Wake me up at 7, school starts at 8:30, and take me to school since I don't want to be late." She mumbled then drift off to sleep. He smiled in amusement, He kissed her temple, then watching her sleeping figure carefully and full of affection.

 

 He knows that he shouldn't be attached to her but he can't help it, since the first time he saw her after she was born, he knows that she is his, but he is afraid that he will hurt her one day, and that's the only fear that he has. "Sorry princess, but you have to bear it with me." he whispered, then kissed her temple once again, and the next second him disappear into thin air, leaving nothing but black dust that slowly disappearing.


Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy spending my holyday together with my family and beeing nervous about my final test result

Anyway,Have you check Taeyang's new album? 

You should have because all songs in there are all perfect ^^

So I hope You enjoy this chapter and please...please..and please give some comments, subscribe and Upvote is highly   appreciated ><