Strange Presence

Touch of a Demon

 

 Chapter 5:

{Strange Presence}

 

  Ara sighed when suddenly she felt really sleepy, she blinked her eyes a few times before she buried her face between her arms, without looking she took her text book and stand it in front of her so the teacher wouldn't notice her sleeping in the class. 

   The other who sat behind her just looked at each other thenshake their head *She will be scolded big time...* all of them thinking, without them or even Ara knows a certain someone were watching them quietly.

  Myungsoo is sitting on a tree right outside her class while leaning his back on the tree trunk, he watched, she buried her face in her arm and start to sleep.  

   He chuckled "Looks like she will get scolded again... she never learn isn't it." he sighed, then opened a pack of ice cream that he just buy on his way here, he is never actually fond of human food especially the spicy one but ice cream and the other cold threat really make him addicted.

  He watched as she smacked Ara's head with her ruler, He laughed, then shook his head "Well... Can't blame her, since half of the reasons she slept is me.." he muttered and smirked, Myungsoo then watched as Ara rolled her eyes at her teacher secretly then her eyes meet with his, her eyes narrowed as she looked at him for a while then looked to the teacher again.

  MrsJung scolded Ara for almost 10 minutes beforesuddenly someone opened the class door, the schooladministrator stepped into the class and gestured MrsJung to go outside for a minute. MrsJung give her one last glare before she walked away.

   Ara looked outside again and see Myungsoo eating his ice cream while looking at her, she glared at him then rolled her eyes. Myungsoo chuckled before he sees a boy walking into the class with MrsJung, he watched as MrsJung introduced him *Hmmm... a new boy, huh* He tought, but then he frowned when the new boy took a seat beside Ara and he can see that she is not happy at all. 

  Before he can actually examine the boy he felt someone was watching him, he froze, then looked around before he threw away his half eaten ice cream then jumped down from the tree, he landed on the ground smoothly.

  From the corner of his eyes, he can see someone standing behind the school buildings,hiding from him, then he turns around and the presence suddenly disappeared.

   He runs toward the school backyard, but found nothing there. He frowned, but his nose caught a trace of a scent... His eyes grew large when herecognized the smell "No...it can't be." He whispered, he tries to catch the scent again, but it's already gone

      Myungsoo looked up towards Ara's class "It's impossible...".

  

 

 


 

Sorry, for the Short chapter...hehehe

and sorry for the long wait, I constantly rewriting this chapter for two whole month T.T

Anyway... I hope you like this chapter ^^

and don't forget to leave some comments >.< 

LOVE YOU GUYS (^.^)