The Bond

Touch of a Demon

 


 

  Chapter 2 

 

 

  I'm walking trough the crowd, I hung my head low and pulled my hood more so it would cover my face.

 

   I hear some whisper, "She is here." "Hey look... it's her..." "Isn't that Choi Ara...? The demon child." "Shhhttt.... Don't say that word she bring bad luck you know... how if she don't like that we call her that and she send us her bad luck?" 

 

  I sighed *Great... thanks... why don't you just get away from me? *  I shook my head "So funny." I mumbled.

 

  As I started to walk again, my headache got worse as I was hit by vision of numbers and alphabet above the head of everyone that I passed. These were symbols of their thoughts, their birth date, death date, and even how they were going to die.

 

   When I'm still a kid, I used to write them on a paper or books, but I stopped doing that since the first time I have seen people died in front of my eyes, luckily 'he' take me away just in the right time, so I didn't see anything more. 

 

   I stopped walking when I feel like something just pull me back. I turn around and i see a black cat sit silently behind me, it's gold like eyes piercing to me.

 

   For a split of second a sudden coldness wrapped my body, a vision come to my mind, my feet take me to a bus stop.

 

    When the bus stopped, I go on the bus, I stand in the middle of the bus. My mind was in a rage because of the vision that suddenly hit me.

 

    The bus move away from the bus stop, all is seems too be normal when suddenly a car hit the tree and spinning to the middle of the road.

 

   Another bus coming from the opposite way from this bus, hit the car then the bus driver lost his control of the bus and the bus together with the broken car come to this bus.

 

    I come back to my senses and see what is coming, the people around me start to panic. I looked at the bus driver, he look sleepy and his head hang low, numbers and words forming on top of his head

 

      ' 4-12-14- CRASH!!!'.

 

    My eyes widened *Oh !!, not again* i cursed in my head.

 

   The time when the other bus together with the car hit the front of this bus.

 

   A pair of black wings wrapped my body, a surge of coldness and emptiness rushed to my body, and the next thing that I know there is whispering in my ears "Shhh everything will be okay, your demon is here."

 

 

Sorry for the long updates and typos
^.^ I will try my best