Junghan x OC: Sleepover

⑰ Behind the Scenes: Seventeen Oneshot Collection
 
 
 

Chapter 03

sleepover

 
 
 

The room was busy, Seventeen's second showcase just ended a while ago and the staff were clearing up the studio. The members were goofing and playing around with the girls. But among those, there was this particular boy that sat alone. He was sitting with his hand hung while his eyes closed. Even a flash of camera didn't wake him up. One girl creeped behind him and poked his cheek.

"Junghan-ah," she said as she poked his cheek. No reaction, she repeated the action again. Still no reaction. She sighed as she walked pass him. But suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her down. She looked back to found Junghan with eyes still closed. "Ya," she said as he hummed softly. "Are that tired?" Junghan nodded. "Then you should go home now."

"How about I sleepover at your apartment, noona?" he by calling her noona. She was yes oder than him, but only a couple of months.

Kristen hit his arm and Junghan grinned, "Ya! How many times should I tell you not to call me noona?!" She pouted.

Junghan chuckled softly. "These past 2 months we haven't spent much time together, now the show's over, we shall spend time together, shall we?" Kristen couldn't do anything but agree to him. Then they stood up and told the manager that Junghan's going to stay at Kristen's apartment. Kristen got in to the car while Junghan sat on the passanger seat since he's too tired to drive. Her apartment wasn't far from the showcase's place. They arrived in no time. Both smiled to the receptionist and went up to her room. Her apartment building wasn't that big, it only has 6 storeys and Kristen's apartment is on the 5th floor. She unlocked the door and walked in, pulling her shoes off. Junghan did the same and then ran to her room. "Ya! You should wash up first!" Kristen yelled but she knew that Junghan woulnd't listen to her anyway. She shook her head as she walked in to her room to found Junghan already on her bed, laying in his stomach. She kicked his foot then went to the bathroom to change.

The bed cracked as Kristen layed on it. She thought that Junghan was already asleep, but she was wrong. As soon as her head touched the pillow, his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. "What do you think about the show?"

"It was really good because you're there even though you didn't appear as much as Seungcheol or Doyoon," she smiled as she traed his face with her finger. They have been in a relationship even before Junghan accepted as a trainee on Pledis and became a member of Seventeen, she was his senior on their school. "You should sleep now."

"You forgot smoething though," he said as he scooted closer, their face was inch apart.

"Forgot what?" Kristen playfully asked, she already knew what he mean.

"This--," he captured her plump lips. After a few moment, the broke the kiss. Junghan kissed her forehead and mumbled a goodnight and went to sleep.

Author's Note

Ehehe done with chaper 3! (even though it's kind of short and boring) It's Junghan featuring Kim Soonyoung aka Kristen aka my character. Junghan's my bias tbh. He's just so skzdhgkhekhe I can't even describe my feelings ;u;

Anyway! If you want to request, I am taking request. Just read the foreword.

Nownow, the next chapter is /drumrolls;

Next » Hong Jisoo

P.s Did you guys know that this story is based on their age? Otl