Doyoon x OC: Birthday Date

⑰ Behind the Scenes: Seventeen Oneshot Collection
 
 
 

Chapter 02

Birthday Date

 
 
 

"Hyung! Stop pacing back and forth, you're making us dizzy!" Seunggwan yelled.

"Mingyu and Jisoo already told her and she said yes, calm down will you?" Seungcheol added.

But the boy they were talking to was just sighed and threw his body to the couch.

"I'm sure she'll come, Krys even told me that she squealed when she saw your VTR on the showcase," Junghan said.

Doyoon sighed again, pouting he said, "What if she didn't come?"

"Geez hyung, she'll come!" that was Hansol, literally wanted to scream.

The boys were on the dorm's living room, gathered around planning about something. They were planning about a birthday date for Doyoon and his-- well, you can say ex-girlfriend.

Long story short, Farah and Doyoon were dating for 8 months, Doyoon was jealous when Farah hung out with this certain guy she claims her best guy friend. He was too blind over jealousy when he called it over, their relationship. He regreted it, yes. And now that he was trying to get her back, because they both know that they still love each other.

On the other side, the ten girls also gathered around on Ayu's basement -- or they called it their basecamp. Farah was just ,ike Doyoon, but she was more calm. She only sat on the floor, staring into nothing -- probably daydreaming again. His birthday was in three days, tomorrow was her father's birthday also.

"Aw, come on, Farah! Cheer up!" being the closest to her, Ayu nudged her on her side while the other nodded in agreement.

Farah sighed and shrugged. "I'm nervous, we haven't have a proper conversation lately, I'm afraid that this will turned out awkward."

She actally has a point there. They only greeted each other whenever the girls visited Seventeen, talked about school, weather, stuff. Then awkward silents. Oh how they miss each others hugs, kisses, cuddles, just simply each others presence.

The days passed fast and it was 31st of August already. As expected, Doyoon got presents from s, even from his fans. But he really didn't bother them, the presents. He looked at himself on the mirror. He was wearing a pair of pants and a dress-shirt -- he rolled up the sleeves -- with a pair of black converse. Farah once said that she really likes when a guy fits a formal-yet-casual style snd Doyoon might fit the style. It was true, she was true. This was his second time wearing those kind of style; the first one was on Seventeen's showcase last two weeks. He styled his hair a bit, sprayed perfume then grabbed his phone before went out of the dorm, heading towards Farah's house.

While Farah was sitting on her bed, bitting her lower lip. She was already done a few minutes ago, now she was waiting for Doyoon. She was wearing her brand new cocktail dress that she bought special for the dinner. She let her hair down naturally and curled the tip, she only wears light make-up because Doyoon said that he likes natural girl. A moment later, she heard the bell ring and her niece opened the door, screaming "Doyoon-oppa!" She rushed out of her room, down to the living room; her heels clicking loudly. She yelled goodbye to her parents and dragged Doyoon out.

"Your niece hasn't change a bit," he said.

Farah nodded in agreement, "Yeah, she asked me about you almost everyday." You see, Doyoon was close to Farah's family.

"You're beautiful tonight, well, you're beautiful every day though," he said, more like a whisper. Farah could only blush and mumbled a thank you before Doyoon took her hand and headed to the restaurant. The dinner was pretty awkward though. They catched up on each other, telling how was live those past three months. Soon, it was late already. Doyoon brought her to their 'place', it was the park where they first met, where he confessed to her, where they shared their first kiss, and where they broke up. They sat on the ground, looking up at the sky. It was silence at first, until Doyoon took Farah's hand and intertwined with his. Farah looked down at their hand then up to his face, meeting his eyes. His eyes were as beautiful as stary night, and they were looking at Farah lovingly. But there was also guilt in them.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry, I was too jealous back there and couldn't think straight. I-I regreted the second when those words split out of my mouth but I was too stubborn to take it back. And now I'm here to beg you to trust me again, I'll fix the heart that I broke three months ago and crafted my name on it. So please, Farah, give me a second chance," he said as his hand tightened on her hand.

Another silence. He bit his lower lip and looked down, "I understand if you don't wa--"

He was cut off by a soft giggle, he looked up only to found her smiling at him.

"Since when did you so cheesy?"

His smile grew wider. "Since the moment I laid my eyes on you."

She rolled her eyes but then she placed a quick peck on his lips, it surprised Doyoon of course.

"Was that a yes?" he couldn't hide his happiness anymore.

She nodded and whispered, "Happy birthday."

Author's Note

Another dedicated chapter for my best friend, Farah. I hope you like it, girl!

 

Next » Yoon Junghan