Seungcheol x OC: Bang Yongguk?

⑰ Behind the Scenes: Seventeen Oneshot Collection
 
 
 

Chapter 01

Bang Yongguk?

 
 
 

A couple of weeks ago.

"OMG! Bang Yongguk! Aaaaah!" a girl squealed, over B.A.P's new M/V "Badman". She continue her fangirl moment over her bias, Bang Yongguk as a guy behind her scoofed.

"I'm way better than him," he mumbled.

August 17th.

Beep beep.

Widi looked over to her phone, "One message from: Seungcheol♥" it said. The corners of her lips twitched up.

✉ from: Seungcheol♥

Hey babe, where are you? You're going to come to the showcase right?

Well, you have too because I have a surprise for you.

Surprise? What surprise? Widi was confused/

✉ to: Seungcheol♥

I'm still at my house, I'll be there in a few, I guess?

What surprise?

✉ from: Seungcheol♥

Ah, good then! It's a surprise, babe, if I told you then it's not a surprise anymore.

See you then, love you :*

She giggled at the emoticon her boyfriend just sent her. They have been dating for about a year and a half already. She was glad that her friend introduce them to each other. She checked herself on the mirror for the last time before she grabbed her bag, phone, and key. She rushed down the stair and bid goodbye to her mom before she ran to her motorcycle even though it was getting dark outside. Half an hour later, she arrived at the place where Seventeen held their second showcase. Her friends already there, she was the last person who arrived. Without a long wait, they entered the building. They greeted the staff and showed them their tickets. The truth is that Seventeen was actually gave them free pass because they all close and often visit Pledis bulding whenever Seventeen had a practice. But they insisted that they're going to buy the tickets so that the other fans wouldn't suspect things about them. The girls has a point there, so Seventeen had to agree. The ten of them found their seats and sat down. They chatted for a while while waiting for the show to begin. Widi checked on her phone, typing quickly to her boyfriend, "I'm already arrived, last row, with the girls." Seungcheol didn't replied, she didn't expect it though knowing that her boyfriend probably busy.

A few moments later, a voice started to speak, telling us not to use our camera, handphone, etc.And as a VTR of Doyoon, the girl beside her, Farah, squealed while the rest of the girls chuckled at her. Widi was stunned over seeing her boyfriend on the spotlight, it wasn't the first time she saw him rapping and dancing though. But that day was different, relly different. And then his solo part came. She watched him with jaw dropped open as her friends , nudging. His performance somehow reminds her of her bias, Bang Yongguk. Was this the surprise? She remembered him saying that he could be better than Yongguk. Well, he already is better than Yongguk, even before this, in her eyes. She only do that, fangirling over Yongguk just to see if he's jealous or not. And he did. She chuckled softly.

Soon, the show ended and the audiences starting to left. The ten girls waited until none of Seventeen's fans inside the auditorium as they walked in to the backstage. They greeted by the staff, agian, and other Seventeen members.

"Hey, did you like the show?" someone whispered in Widi's ear as they sneaked their arms around her petite waist.

She turned around to found a grinning Seungcheol. She hummed and nodded her head, "Hm, it was really amazing. And you said there's a surprise, what is it?" She raised an eyebrow.

Her boyfriend stood straight and started to explain, "Well, I know that you really like Bang Yongguk and all, and when you started to talk about this and that about him I was like 'I'm way better than him' and did you see my solo part? I kind of use Yongguk-sunbaenim's style an--."

He was cut off when a pair of lips pressed againts his, "You talked too much, plus yes you are better than Bang Yongguk. I was just teasing you when I talked about him." Hearing this, his smile grew and sneaked his arms aroud her waist once again and pulled her closer. They felt like they were alone in this world as they shared aother sweet kiss. Not until the other interupt them, yelling "Get a room!" aloud. They pulled away as Widi's cheeks turned pink and Seungcheol grinning and rubbing his nape awkwardly.


 

 

 

Author's Note

The first oneshot is finally done! This oneshot is special made for my friend, Widi, who is fangirling over Seungcheol the moment I introduce her to Seventeen. I'm sorry if this one ;u; and I don't know but Seungcheol's solo part on Seventeen's second showcase reminds me of Bang Yongguk... Anyway

Next » Jang Doyoon