Night Creatures - Guardian Angel

Teasers for upcoming stories

The first thing I can remember is the feeling of my heart beating. My lungs started screaming for air causing me to cough violently. I felt something touch my back as I heard a voice. I opened my eyes for the first time to see a teenage boy staring at me curiously, his arm extended with his hand sitting on my back. I heard another voice from behind me, a female voice this time. I couldn't discern words to know what they were saying. The female voice came in again, sounding more urgent this time. The boy in front of me nodded as he took my arm and threw it around his shoulder. He stood up slowly, giving me a chance to keep up with him. I stumbled as he tried to start walking forward. I felt another body come up beside me to help me gain balance. I looked down to see what I assume was the source of the female voice I heard a few minutes ago. She looked like she was probably younger than the boy on my other side. They helped me out of the room we were in and down a hallway. Eventually we got outside and together, they helped haul me into the back of a van. There were three others waiting there for them, but the one didn't seem to be expecting me. One of them was a young man, but something about him seemed like it wasn't quite right, the other looked both young and old at the same time and I didn't get to see the third, he was sitting in the driver's seat and I only heard his voice. The other two that were in the back were both unconscious, and one had a pair of gaping wounds in his back. The girl yelled something as she closed the back door and the vehicle started moving. It seemed like they wanted to be as far from there as possible.

 

So this one is supposed to be Jaejoong but it's kind of more like a made up character, it's just supposed to look like Jaejoong did for his MV of Mine, wings and all