Night Creatures - Beautiful Creature

Teasers for upcoming stories

I heard the scream long before I saw what was going on. CL was on the ground acting scared as the other three surrounded her. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it couldn't be real. They were too loyal to turn on her like this. “What are you up to?” I muttered as I kept watching from a distance, I knew better than to get close. Then he came. He ran in brandishing a lit torch and a wooden stake. They all made like they were actually trying to fight him for a kill, before they all turned tail and ran. “Are you alright?” he asked as he helped CL to her feet. “I think so” she said, acting innocent as she tried to woo him. Do I help him or don't I, it's looking like he'll be vamp food either way. She kept going on about how grateful she was for his aid and how strong he was, until she had him fully under her power. “That's better” she said, finally dropping the act. She put her one hand on his hip and the other on the back of his head as she kissed him before sinking her fangs into his neck. He let out a faint groan as she began to the blood from his body. The other three stepped out into the clearing. I knew they hadn't gone far. “He's a pretty one” Dara said as CL released her jaw and withdrew her fangs. “I suppose” she said as she passed him off to Bom. Both her and Dara bit him at the same time, that's it, I'm going in. I carefully picked my way along hoping that they wouldn't notice me coming. CL's like a ninja though, she snuck up on me before I could sneak up on them. “So you're that little half-breed I've been hearing about” she said, her fingers wrapped tightly around my neck. She dragged me out into the clearing as Dara and Bom finished with their victim and passed him on to Minzy. “He's pretty unnie, can I keep him?” she asked looking up at CL. “You'd have to feed him if you do” she answered, tightening her grip around my neck telling me that she had a tough time putting up with the younger vampire. “Maybe not then” Minzy said before biting him. “Come on girls, we have a half-breed to take care of” CL said, dragging me out of the clearing as the other two followed leaving Minzy to finish off their latest victim.

 

So I have another one of these that will be posted momentarily, but this one is from my POV and the other is Ren of Nu'est.