Two

Glad I Met You

The next day Sehun was woken up by an excited Luhan at six in the morning. 
"Luhan, what the hell?" Sehun said, sitting up in his bed and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Ignoring Sehun, Luhan excitedly ran around the room, picking up items and putting them inside a backpack. 
"Get up!" Luhan screamed, frustrated that Sehun was still in bed.
"But why?" 
"We're going shopping!" Sehun stared at Luhan for a couple of seconds before throwing one of his pillows at Luhan's smiling face and burying himself in his blankets once again. "Sehun!" 
"I'm not going ing shopping at six the morning, Luhan. I'm not supposed to wake up this early until classes start next week so let me sleep. Now." Luhan pouted even though Sehun couldn't see from under the bundle of blankets he was in. Thinking of a way to convince his roommate to go with him, Luhan looked around the room before spotting Sehun's cellphone on the nightstand. Getting over to grab it, he quietly looked through his contacts, hoping to find someone that might be able to convince Sehun. He didn't know how he would do that considering he didn't know any of Sehun's friends. He was looking through his call history and saw that only one name showed up. 
Kim Jongin.
Smiling to himself, Luhan pressed the call button and held the phone up to his ear. 
"Hello?" said a voice from the other line. 
"Hi! Are you Kim Jongin?" At the sound of Jongin's name, Sehun sat straight up, eyes wide. He looked over to the nightstand and saw that Luhan had taken his phone and was now calling his only friend. 
"Uh, yes I am. But who are you and why are you calling from Sehun's phone?" Sehun had gotten out of bed and tried to tackle Luhan, but Luhan was too quick for Sehun and he quickly dodged his attack. 
"I'm Luhan! I'm Sehun's new roommate." 
"He didn't tell me he had a roommate." 
"Well, trust me he does! Sehun is currently trying to take the phone away from me at this moment." Charging at Luhan again, Sehun held his arms out, hoping to catch him this time only to fail once again. 
"Why not just give him back the ph-"
"
Anyway," Luhan said, interrupting Jongin, "I want to take Sehun out shopping with me as a little roommate bonding experience, but he doesn't want to go considering it's only six over here."
"Sehun has never been much a morning person." 
Luhan was surprised when he felt something knock him to the ground only to find Sehun trying to reach for the phone again. Without hesitation, Luhan quickly flipped Sehun over so that Luhan was sitting on top of his back, holding Sehun's wrists in one hand. "I can see that. But the thing is that I think this will be good for Sehun! From what I can tell and from what happened at the party last night, Sehun has a tough time interacting with groups of people, or even just one person he hasn't met! So I'm hoping that by spending the entire day with me, he'll get used to meeting new people and making friends!" 
From under him Sehun spoke up. "Why the hell do you know this about me?" 
Luhan just laughed. "It doesn't take much to see it Sehun!" Turning his attention back into the phone, he spoke to Jongin again. "So you think you can convince him?" 
"Hmm, you do have a point, this would be good for him. Fine, I'll try. Put him on the phone." Holding the phone up to Sehun's ear, he looked at Sehun's face watching for any sign that he was going to give in. After two seconds, Sehun held up his head. "Fine, I'll go." Luhan jumped off of Sehun and danced around the room. 
"Thank you, Jongin!" 
"Don't worry about it! But I swear if something happens to him, I will find you Luhan." 
"Nothing is going to happen, stop worrying! Bye now!" Hanging up the phone before Jongin had a chance to reply, Luhan tossed Sehun back the phone. "What did he say to you that made you want to go with me?"
Sehun sighed before grabbing a few clothes from his drawers. "He just said 'go'." 
"Wait, that's all he said?" Sehun nodded. "What the ? It was that easy for him? Whatever, as long as he changed your mind." Luhan grabbed the backpack he had been packing earlier and headed for the door. "I expect you downstairs in five minutes! If you take longer, I will come up here and drag you down even if you're not dressed." Opening the door, Luhan did a way too dramatic hair flip and slammed the door, probably waking up everyone in the hall. 
Groaning, Sehun made his way to the bathroom, hating Jongin so much at the moment. 



                                                                                                                          ~*~*~*~



"Sehun! Hurry up!" 
They had been shopping for three hours and while Luhan still had the energy he had in the morning, Sehun was exhausted and ready to pass out at any second. 
"I'm the one holding your bags, you should be waiting for me!" Luhan stopped walking and huffed, placing his hands on his hips. 
"You think for a dancer you would have more energy." Luhan said when Sehun finally caught up to him. 
"Yea, but usually dancers get more than five hours of sleep a day. When are we going to eat anyway? I'm starving and I haven't eaten breakfast." 
Luhan began walking away again, causing Sehun to speed walk just to keep up with him. "We can eat once we find what I'm looking for."
"And what is that?"
"I'll know it when I see it." 
"What?! You don't even know what it is? Seriously?" His arms gave out at that moment, dropping all of the bags onto the floor. "Why am I carrying your bags anyway? What I bought is heavy enough." 
"If I carry my bags will that make you go faster?" 
"Yes it will!" 
Luhan sighed, grabbing all of his bags on the floor before entering a clothing store next to them. Walking through the doors, Sehun was greeted with the smell of green tea and clean floors, an odd combination but Sehun found himself liking it anyway. 
"Hello there!" They were greeted by a short, blonde lady whose shirt was just a bit too small for her. "May I help you?" 
"No, we were just going to look around. Thank you!" Luhan ran over to one of the racks and began picking up a few items before making his way to the next rack. Too tired to follow him, Sehun just sat on a white couch provided by the dressing rooms. He felt his eyes closing when suddenly a huge pile of clothing was dropped onto his lap. 
"Hyung!" 
"I'm going to try all of these on so hold them for me!" Luhan smiled really wide, and for some reason that made Sehun's heart flutter but he ignored it, blaming it on his exhaustion. "I'll be back!" Luhan picked a few things out of the pile and made his way into one of the dressing rooms. 
While waiting for him to return, Sehun heard the blonde lady talking to one of her co-workers. "He's so cute!" Her friend quickly nodded her head in agreement. "You think if I act like I'm checking to see everything is okay, I can see him while he is dressing? I mean I think he might like me." 
Her friend shrugged her shoulders. "Who wouldn't notice you with your s popping out of your shirt! Go and 'check' on him!" The blond nodded and pulled her shirt down even lower. The conversation made Sehun furious. He could feel his chest constricting, and his face was growing red from rage. He had to hold himself back so he wouldn't yell at the worker and get both him and Luhan kicked out of the store. Just as the blonde girl was about to open Luhan's curtain, Sehun found himself grabbing a shirt from the pile given to him by Luhan and ran to the stall he was in. 
"Luhan!" Startling the girl, he pushed her out of the way, making his way into the dressing room with Luhan. He regretted his decision when he saw that Luhan was wearing nothing but his boxers and the small space caused them to be pressed close together.
"Jesus, Sehun! What are you doing in here!" 
Growing red, Sehun desperately tried to come up with a reason that he barged into the dressing room. "Uh, well..." Looking down he saw the shirt in his hand and quickly held it up. "I thought this shirt would look better with the red pants you brought in with you!" Sehun was praying inside hoping that the shirt would match with everything Luhan brought in with him. 
Luhan looked at him with raised eyebrows but didn't question it any further. He took the shirt from Sehun and help it up against his bare chest. "It might. I'll try it on and see how it looks. Thanks!" Luhan turned back to him with a smile and Sehun felt that same flutter in his heart.
"N-No problem." Quickly walking out of the dressing room and closing the curtain so that the girl wouldn't be able to see inside, he walked back to the couch and sat down, trying to get his heart to stop beating so fast. He saw the blonde girl glaring at him, but he just smiled at her, causing her to walk away and join her friend. 
A few minutes later, Luhan came out in red skinny jeans and a black shirt with gold lining on the bottom of it, a hesitant smile on his face. "So what do you think?" Sehun felt his heart begin to race again. Luhan looked absolutely breathtaking to him and he couldn't find what to say and Luhan's face dropped. "I knew it. I knew these jeans were a bad choice!" Going back into the dressing room to change, Luhan threw the curtain open before Sehun stopped him. 
"Luhan, wait!" Luhan turned around, a small pout on his lips. "You look amazing." Luhan looked down at what he was wearing again before looking back up at Sehun. 
"You really think so?" 
"Hyung, if you don't buy that outfit I'm going to murder you in your sleep tonight. In fact, buy everything in this pile. You look good in anything."
Luhan slowly began to smile again, causing Sehun to blush. "You're the best, Sehun!" 
Running back into the dressing room to change, Luhan brought back the outfit he was wearing and grabbed the pile of clothes, taking it to check-out. Ignoring the glare given to both of them by the cashier, Luhan happily handed over his credit card again, squealing in delight when it was approved and grab the bag of his purchases and ran out of the store, grabbing Sehun by the wrist, who was forced to carry all of Luhan's bags again.



                                                                                                                     ~*~*~*~



Luhan finally decided that Sehun deserved to eat. They ended up at a diner a block from where they had last shopped. Both of them ordered french toast and a side of eggs and bacon and talked amongst themselves while waiting for their food to arrive. 
"So what was the real reason you barged into my dressing room?" 
Sehun looked up with wide eyes. "What are you talking about? It was to give you the shirt!" 
"Do you really think I'm that dumb? I know it wasn't just to give me the shirt. So tell me!" 
Sighing, Sehun began playing with his thumbs, not looking at Luhan. "Well, I overheard the blonde chick talking about how she was going to accidentally look in on you dressing and I'm not sure why I got pissed off, but I did and I had to stop her." 
Luhan began laughing hysterically, tears forming in his eyes. "Seriously? Sehun, you are precious! Did you get jealous that the lady was going to see me in my underwear and you weren't?" 
"No! I swear!" Sehun felt himself turning red, except this time it was from embarrassment. 
"Aww, my Sehunnie was jealous!" Sehun felt butterflies in his stomach when Luhan used that nickname and he began to blush even harder. "It's okay, Sehun. I didn't even like her. I'm not into girls." 
"Really?" 
"Yea, I like guys. Is that a problem?" 
Waving his hands in front of him, Sehun panicked. "No, of course not! I just thought you had all these girls lining up to get with you or something." 
"Gosh, you make me sound like I'm easy! I haven't even done it Sehun! I've only had one boyfriend." 
Sehun was even more shocked at this. "Holy , no way! You seriously don't seem like that. I don't mean that in a bad way! I promise!" 
Chuckling, Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand. "I get what you're trying to say, Sehun. Calm down!" The waitress chose that moment to bring their food, which Sehun was grateful for. Luhan let go of Sehun's hand, disappointing Sehun a little. 
He didn't know what was going on with him. Sehun has always thought he liked girls, even though he never dated one. But he blamed that on the fact that he was scared to actually talk to anybody, let alone a girl he thought he liked. With Luhan, though, he felt something that he never felt before. He felt a rush whenever Luhan so much as looked at him. His smile sent Sehun to cloud nine, and whenever they accidentally touched, Sehun felt his heart explode. He tried to ignore what was happening considering he just met Luhan the day before, but his feelings were way too strong to ignore. He tried to tell himself that it was just Luhan's good looks that confused Sehun, but in the short time that he knew the boy, Sehun enjoyed himself a lot more than he had in a long time. The only person he had ever had that much fun with was with Jongin.
"Sehun?" Shocking him out of his thought, Luhan nudged Sehun's foot under the table. 
"Uh, sorry. I was just thinking." 
"I can see that. I stole two pieces of your bacon and you didn't even notice!" 
Looking down at his plate, Sehun noticed that there was indeed bacon missing from his plate. "Luhan!" 
Luhan just laughed, moving his plate whenever Sehun tried to steal some food from him. 
They finished their food and continued their shopping. Occasionally, Sehun would catch himself staring at Luhan for too long, making him turn away and take five steps away from the elder. Of course this just annoyed Luhan, and he would grab Sehun by the wrist dragging closer. 
By the time they made it back to their room, it was past dinner time, and Luhan was exhausted. Without even bothering to change out of his clothes, Luhan flopped onto his bed and fell asleep instantly. 
Sehun, however, couldn't sleep. He laid in his bed awake, staring at the ceiling. He eventually decided to text Jongin, hoping to get his mind off of Luhan and what he was currently feeling for the other. 
I think I like him.
He pressed send and placed his phone on the floor. Sehun felt himself growing tired, feeling a lot better after telling someone what was going on . Eventually, he fell asleep, not hearing the vibration coming from his phone on the floor.