Three

Glad I Met You

School finally started and Sehun couldn't have been more mad about that. If it weren't for the dance program, he wouldn't go to his classes at all. He had to keep his grades up or he would be kicked out performing arts academy. Luhan, on the other hand, was excited to get started. 
"Sehun, let's go! We're going to be late!"
"Hyung, they don't care if we're late. This isn't high school." 
"Well, yea, I know. But still! I want to see how classes are going to be!" 
Grabbing the strap of his backpack, Luhan puled Sehun out the door of their dorm room. It seemed as if every where Sehun went he was being dragged by someone. "Lu, let go of me! I don't get why you want to get to your classes so bad. You have psychology. You don't have your singing class until the end of the day." 
Luhan suddenly stopped walking causing Sehun to slam into his back. Luhan turned around glaring at Sehun with an intensity the younger didn't know Luhan could have. 
"Sehun, I'm not stupid, okay? I know what class I have right now. But this is my first day of classes at college! I've been waiting for this for a year! I just really want to get the experience I've been waiting for." 
Embarrassed, Sehun scratched the back of his neck. "Ah, Luhan. I'm sorry. I guess I didn't think of it that way." 
Smiling, Luhan squeezed Sehun's cheek. "Don't worry about it. But seriously, let's go!" This time, Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and intertwined their fingers together. 
Sehun tensed at this and felt his heart speed up. If Luhan had noticed, he didn't do anything to pull away. Sehun stared at their hands connected together. He remembered the text that he had woke up to from Jongin a week ago. 
"If he's anything like I think he is, he's going to do things that will make you go crazy and not even know what he's doing. Be careful."
Of course Sehun thought that Jongin was being crazy, but maybe the other knew what he was talking about. He looked at Luhan's face and it didn't show any signs that he thought what he was doing was wrong in any way. He just looked like Luhan. And that drove Sehun crazy even more. 
"Uh, Luhan?" 
"Hm?"
"My class was back that way." 
Surprised, Luhan instantly let go of Sehun's hand. "Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot that we weren't in the same class. Anyway, I'll see you for lunch?"
"Sounds great, Hyung!" 
Smiling, Luhan waved at Sehun before walking away to his class. 
Watching Luhan walk away, Sehun grabbed at his chest, willing his heart to slow down for fear that it would pop out of his chest. "You just met the guy, Sehun. You can't like him that much." Shaking his head, Sehun grabbed onto the straps of his backpack and turned around to find the room where he was supposed to be in. 


                                                                                                                   ~*~*~*~


Sehun's classes weren't as bad as he was expecting them to be. He hadn't chosen a major yet so he was taking the classes required by the college first while he figured out what to do. He had sat through three different professors lecture on about how their classes were going to be, and even though they basically said the same thing, it was interesting to see what he would learn and how he would actually benefit from these classes. All of his professors were surprisingly young and turned out to be really funny. Sehun walked out of his last class before lunch having a great feeling about the rest of the year and went to go meet Luhan for lunch. 
Walking into the dining hall, Sehun searched for Luhan's blonde hair. He spotted him sitting at a table in the back of the hall. Excitedly, Sehun ran over to where he was sitting with a smile on his face. 
"Hyung!" Luhan looked up and Sehun's heart dropped. Luhan's face was streaked with tears and his eyes were red and puffy. Luhan quickly wiped away the tears running down his face and tried to put a smile on his face, which looked extremely forced to Sehun.
"Sehun. How was your day?" 
Sitting across from Luhan, Sehun looked worriedly at the older. "Luhan, what's wrong?" 
"Nothing's wrong, Sehun." 
"Bull! Luhan, please tell me?" 
Sighing, Luhan placed his head in his hands. "My classes didn't go so well." 
"Oh no. What happened?"
New tears had began to form in Luhan's eyes again, but he quickly wiped them away. "Ah, my teachers called me out for being from China and being a year older than I'm supposed to be. They made me speak Chinese and made me explain why I was a freshman and they kind of laughed at me when I said I was rejected the first time I applied. One of them said that I shouldn't have applied again because I was obviously rejected for a reason."
Gasping, Sehun rose from his seat and made his way over to Luhan. Instantly embracing the other in a hug, Sehun began to Luhan's hair. Letting out a sob, Luhan buried his face in Sehun's shirt. "It was horrible, Sehunnie." 
Sehun's heart broke hearing Luhan cry. He took a hold of Luhan's face. "Hey, don't listen to them! They don't know what they're talking about. You are amazing, Luhan!"
"How would you know? You've never heard me sing."
"I just know, okay? You are going to be great in your first class today and they will love you and praise you. Alright? Now come on, no more crying! I thought we were going to have a happy lunch to celebrate our first day together!" 
Laughing, Luhan wiped at his face before standing up. "Okay, let's go! I'm starving." 
Putting an arm around Luhan, Sehun swallowed down his feelings in order to comfort his friend. "Well then we came to the right place!" 



                                                                                                                       ~*~*~*~



Sehun was five minutes late to his first dance class. He was comforting a nervous Luhan who was contemplating ditching his singing class. He finally got the older to agree to go if Sehun would massage his feet later that night. 
Running through the doors of the studio, Sehun was greeted by five staring faces. 
"You're lucky, dude. The teacher hasn't showed up yet." One of the students spoke up from the corner of the room. He looked familiar to Sehun and he didn't know where he saw him until he realized that he had seen him with Joonmyun the night of the party. 
"Hey, you're Luhan's friend, right?" 
Obviously surprised, the boy spoke again. "Yea, I am. How did you know?" Sehun could detect his Chinese accent this time. 
"I saw you the night of the party. With Joonmyun? Yea, I was the guy that Luhan was carrying. He told me you guys came here together." 
The other seemed to relax at this. "Yea, we did! Along with two other guys, but I'm not sure if you've met them yet. Anyway, I'm Yixing! It's nice to see you're not passed out." 
Laughing, Sehun sat down next to Yixing. "Well, it wasn't the best time for me. I'm Sehun." 
Yixing's eyes widened. "Sehun?!" 
"Uhm, yes?" 
"So you're the roommate that Luhan won't shut up about?" 
"Wait, what has Luhan been saying about me?" 
Before Yixing had a chance to answer him, the doors opened showing their teacher walking onto the wooden floors. "Welcome, everyone! My name is Lee Taemin. Call me Mr. Lee or Taemin, it doesn't make a difference to me. As you can see, the class is small. You guys have been chosen as the advanced programs after reviewing your auditions! Meaning you guys will have a performance as a group together and then individual dances at the showcase at the end of the year. All the other classes will dance as a group. Now let's get started shall we?"


 

                                                                                                                           ~*~*~*~


Stumbling out the classroom, Sehun and Yixing slowly moved their feet, making their way outside of the building. They had to use each other as support to keep from falling all over each other. Their first class had been intense. Taemin had made them do various warm-ups and had them do five dances in the short amount of time they had. 
Finally getting outside, Sehun and Yixing breathed a sigh of relief as the cold air hit their heated skin. 
"Sehunnie! Yixing!" 
A familiar voice rang through Sehun's hears, making his skin hotter and his heart beat faster. He saw Luhan running from the building where they had the individual practice rooms. 
"I see you two have met! How was dance class?" Both of them just groaned, causing Luhan to laugh. "I see you guys had fun!" 
Yixing looked up at Luhan. "Whatever. How was class for you?" 
Luhan's eyes lit up. "It was great! They loved me! Well, more like the teacher did. Everyone else seemed to be avoiding me after I first sang. I think it's because they are jealous. Anyway, I also had my solo class and I began writing some new songs and I feel really good about it. I have a solo at the end of the year, so I'll be preparing for that." 
"That's great for you Lu!" 
Smiling, Luhan pulled Sehun into a hug. Sehun just hoped Luhan couldn't feel how hard his heart was beating. "Thanks, Sehunnie! Let's go, I'll treat both of you guys to dinner." 
Sehun and Yixing cheered at this and Luhan chuckled, putting an arm around both of them. They made their way to a restaurant that Luhan swore was the best ever, and the two dancers followed, mainly because they were too tired to protest. 


 


Yea, Taemin is much older in this story! 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)