The Not So Great Escape!

The Real SMTOWNERS!

When Yunho & Changmin Caught Rose.

First off,it wasnt hard for them to catch up with her.She ran fast and all but not fast enough.

Yunho saw when she turned the corner and went inside the supply closet.And just to her luck the janitor was passing by.

Yunho smirked,thinking about how this girl is going to live up to his expectations.

"Excuse me,sir.Can you open that closet for me please?"Yunho asked with his most charming smile.

"Uhhhh...Yeh.Hold on."The man began going threw all his keys and finally found the right one,and began to unlock it.

Rose heart stopped beating when she saw the door opening.She backed up against the wall trying to hide behind the mop,or anything that she came in contact with.

She could hear footsteps,and soon the light went on.Revealing Yunho and Changmin.

She felt like screaming.

"Just what were you up to?"Changmin asked with an evil smirk.

"I-I..."She couldnt speak properly.

Did I really just get caught?!?Now Im really busted! She thought to herself.

There was enough space between Changmin,the door,and her.Good enough for her to run.

Yunho 'Coughed' making Rose set her attention on him.

Now since theres two she really felt like she's dead.

She looked at the space between her and the door one more time.And decided,she should make a run for it.

So she ran past Changmin and was out the door.

For a second the boys were to surprised at her sudden action.But soon snapped out of it and took off running.

This time though there was no sign of her around.

Rose really panicked this time and this time she really ran for her life.

Up the stairs she went and onto the roof.There she found Yuri and Yoona there also.Hiding behind the huge A.C.

"Guys!OhMyGosh!I almost got caught!"Rose ran to them.

"What!?!And you came here!Now their gonna find us all!"Yuri said with panic in her voice.

"Im sorry!I didnt know you guys were here!"Rose said with a pleading face.

Suddenly they heard the door open.They froze.

"Sshhh..."Yoona said quietly while she stayed as still as ice.So did the others.They heard the footsteps getting closer.

They closed their eyes tightly.

The footsteps sounded so near,that the 3 girls ran the oppisite direction from where they heard it and ran around the A.C

Only to find Minho,Yoochun,Yunho&Changmin standing there with a devilish smirk.

The 3 girls froze.Jaw hanging open,eyes bulging out of their heads.

They looked at eachother with a worried face.

"Oh God...We're so dead."Yuri whispered only loud enough for the 2 other girls to hear.

A rush of panic went down all the girls spine.

They all braced thereselfs and closed their eyes tightly and clenched their fist.*Not in a defencive way,but a scared way*

All they heard was laughing.

They opened their eyes slightly to see the foru laughing their butts off.

"Should we?"Yuri asked.Refering to the door that was opened behind the boys.

"I dont think we'll all make it."Rose said.

"Hey,what are you guys thinking about!"Changmin asked,after controlling his laughter,and seeing the 3 debate about something.All their eyes kept on focusing on the door behind.

"On three..."Yuri said.

The other to nodded.

"One..Two...Three!"They all ran around the boys only to get caught by them.

"Oppa im so sorry!!!Please!"Yoona begged Micky as he grabbed her from her arm and brought her back to him.

"Nope."He said with a smirk.

"Oppa!Mianhe!"Rose yelled as Yunho and Max grabbed her.Yunho grabbing her waist,while Changmin also had her arm.

"Tsss...We'll see just how sorry you are."Changmin said with an evil smirk.

______________________________________

Short update!

Double update!

Hope you enjoyed!