The Horrible Consequences...

The Real SMTOWNERS!

Back at the S.M Building

" You guys are in seriouse trouble."Kyuhyun said as they all went inside the dance practice room.

All the girls looked up at him with fear in their eyes but quickly looked back down so none of the guys would see.

"Why?"Yuri and Sunny asked.Not scared of a thing.

"Why?Because you guys didnt do what you were told,and made us worry,and then made us go all the way over there AND fight all those s!"Changmin said looking at the girls like that was the stupidest question he ever heard.

"Mianhe..."The girls said in unison.

The guys let out a sigh.

"Hold on one sec."Jonghyung said.Looking at all the guys to follow his lead.

"We gotta talk."Kyuhyun said as all the guys walked over to one side of the room whispering making sure the girls cant hear their conversation.

"Yah,whats the punishment anyways?"Jonghyung asked looking at them with a curious face.

All the guys looked at Kyuhyun asuming he has a trick up his sleeve or something.

He stared back at them with a blank face.He neither not knowing what exactly the punishment is.

"You babo!Everyone over here thinking you got this whole thing under control!"Minho said and gave him a slight smack in the head.

"Yah!Lower your voice.They might hear."Taemin said making his hyungs obey his orders.

"Oh yeah,I forgot.Sorry"Minho said while smiling innocently.

"Ok,Heres a plan.How about we make them our lets see...Hmm how should I say this...slave?For a week."Donghae said while smirking at the idea.

All the guys eyes widened,and soon there mouths were in a smile.

"Hmmm a week?A Month!"Onew said excitedly.

"Whatevers,its fine with me."Donghae said.

"And what are the conditions that they are in?"Jonghyung asked.Excited at the thought.

"Hmm,They have to do anything we tell them,and hmm...what else?"Key asked looking at the roof as if he'll find his anser there.

"Anything,Anything?"Jonghyung asked looking at the guys.They didnt seem to know what he was thinking exactly.

"Yeah,Anything,anything!"Minho said while making a 'duh!' exspression.

Jonghyung laughed."Alright you guys said so."

"Yah!"All the guys yelled at him.Finally getting where he was heading with this.

"No ,no flirting,no kissing,no touchy-touchy.Anything else is fine."Jaejoong said laughing in his head at Jonghyungs dirty thoughts.

"Ah!But hyung,that kills all the fun!"Jonghyung said while laughing.

"Yah!"The guys screamed at him.

"Im kidding,im kidding gosh!"He said between his non-stop laughter.The look on the guys faces were hilarious!

"Gosh,I was just thinking if the girl can wash my wound,or sleep in the same bed maybe,but no funny business!Yah! Guys what were you guys thinking?!?"Jonghyung asked in excitement.Clearly making up a lie to defend himself.

Pft~Knowing Jonghyung Washing wounds,and sleeping in the same bed isnt the only thing he wants.

"Aish,this kid!"Yunho said looking at Jonghyung dying from the laughter over~load.

"So their punishments' decided right?"Changmin asked.

"Yeah,I guess."Kyuhyun said back.

"And NO FUNNY BUSINESS!Araso?!"Changmin said looking at Jonghyung barely getting himself back to normal.

"Aish,Hyung.I heard,I get the message."Jonghyung said while looking at Changmin with a 'I got it,leave me alone' face.

Changmin nodded.Giving Jonghyung a death-glare making sure he understands.Jonghyung did nothing but roll his eyes in frustration.

"Umm...Question...What girl do we get?"Heechul asked looking confused.

"Good question."Yoochun said looking down,trying to figure out how exactly is this gonna work.

"Seohyun is mine!"Kyuhyun said.All eyes were on him,and he put his head down in embaresment.The other guys smiled at his stupid actions.

"No,duh."All the others said in unison.

"I call Rose!"Changmin and Yunho said at the same time.Each looking at eachother with a confused face.

"Oh-Ho!We have a love triangle going on here!WOO~"The SHINee and Suju members said at the same time.Yunho and Changmin were both blushing so they put their heads down.

"Yah!We're not in love!And we're not in a love triangle!"Changmin said breaking the silence from him and Yunho.

Yunho looked up with a questioning look.

"Sure doesnt seem that way.Why are you so attach to her anyways.I mean she's hot and talented and all buuuttt its not like she Beyonce'."Heechul said with a care free exspression.

"Thats To you."The DBSK and SHINee members said at the same time.

Suju looked at them in confusion.

The DBSK and SHINee members shook their heads.

"Yah!Its not like that!"All 1O said.*DBSK&SHINee*

Suddenly they hear the door close,they look over at were the girls where to see nobody there.

"Aish!These girls!"Yoochun said while laughing.

"Oh!Their really going to get it now!"All the guys thought in their head and took off running after them.

______________________________________

While the boys were talking,the girls were making up their own plan...

"Aish!im so tired.They've been talking for 3O minutes already."Sooyoung complained.

"You guys want to ditch them?"Victoria asked with an evil smirk.

All the girls looked at her like she was the best thing they ever seen.

"Im so in."Taeyeon said.

"Me too."The rest of the girls said.Tired of waiting for the guys to tell them there punishment.

"Ok,so.Lets just leave.But make sure you guys dont make noise.And when were out of the room.Run for your lifes,they'll no doubt get you if your walking."Hyoyeon said whispering.

"Got it."The rest said.

They all took off their shoes.Knowing that the clicking from the heels will defentaly get the guys attention.

"Ok.On the count of three."Jessica said.

"One...Two...Three!Run run run!"Kyrstal said.

The last person out of the room was Sulli.And seems that she let the door close quite loud enough for the boys to hear.

"RUN!"She yelled from behind.Everyone went different ways.

Panicking but yet excited.Hoping they wont get caught.They ran for their lifes.

"OhMyGosh.Ohmygosh!Faster faster!"Hyoyeon scrame to herself as she went towards the parking lot.

"Oh GOD!Im so dead!"Rose ran to a closet and locked the door.

"Someone help me!"Taeyeon began to panic feeling her legs going out,and hearing the fast foot-steps from the boys on the stairs.

She ran to elevator.And made it go to the first floor.That way she can call a taxi and get the hell out of there.

"Unni!Dont leave me!"Krystal yelled as she grabbed onto Ambers hand.They both went running to there managers office.Knowing he wont say a word if the boys come and try to get them.

"Yuri!Turn!Come this way!"Yoona yelled as she saw Yuri running in the direction of where the boys were coming from.

They both took the stairs and went to the roof.

So the girls went on in their hiding places.Each and everyone of them getting caught.

Hyoyeon got caught by Eunhyuk.

Rose got caught by Yunho and Changmin.

Taeyeon got caught by Junsu.

Sunny got caught by Sungmin.

Krystal and Amber got caught by Donghae and Key.

 Yuri and Yoona got caught by Minho and Yoochun.

Jessica by Jonghyung.

Victoria got caugh by Henry.

Sooyoung got caught by Siwon.

Kyuhyun*Ofcourse* Caught Seohyun.

Luna got caught by Onew.

Tiffany got caught by Jaejoong.

And list went on.Each girl is going to pay dearly for first of all.Making the guys worry.Second,Making them all fight.Third,makig them even get wounded a little because of the figh.Fourth making them CHASE after them.

Oh yeah the girls are defently going to get it this time.

___________________________________________________

Hehe~UpdatedxD

Hope You All Enjoyed.

MUCH MUCH MORE TO COME!

Keep reading and subscribing!

Thank you and I love you all!

~Muah!♥