☭ Six ☭

Black Wings ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DISCLAIMER: I have changed the story to "I" to she. Also second person. I think. :) 

 

"Did she say which cafe?" She asked while she stuffed all that was in the plate. "No... She said call me back." Mr.Park said and planted her hands in the counter. Hana nodded and was drinking some juice from the glass. Suddenly a thought og Luhan came up in her mind. She remember yesterday when he was pranking her and said something with hi's past was not her's bussiness. What a douche. 

 

When Hana was finally done she putted the glass and plate in the dish and she went upstairs to her room. She went right away to her phone and dialed Ae-Cha's phone number. She can memorize Ae-Cha's number. Hana had her phone in the ears. After five pip's she answered. 

"Hey hey, it's ya girl!" Ae-Cha said in a happy tone. 

"Hi. What's up?" Hana asked and started pilling her nails. 

"Nothing, my brother is annyoing me like hell. What about you?" She asked. 

"Just ate breakfast. But anyways, did you call me?" 

"Yeah, but your maid answered." She said. Hana hate's when people call Mrs. Park her maid, she was more like an extra mother. But she ignored it.

"Do you wanna join Starbucks later? I found the perfect guy for you!" Ae-Cha continued. 

Hana took a deep breath.

"AE-CHA. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ARE NOT DEAD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Hana nearly screamed at the phone. Hana imagined Ae-Cha laughing and smilling. Tsk, this girl. 

"I pick you up about and hour. Go with something casually. Not your uniform like last time." She said and ended the call.

 

She sighed for herself. She had told Ae-Cha that she will never find a guy, she will wait after her school But typical Ae-Cha, she asks all the boys and tell that Hana is a y and was lonely. Which I am not. And that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter