✿ Four ✿

Black Wings ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of the good perfume from the envelope was perfect. I wonder where he bought it. I slowly putted the paper back to the envelope and ran back to the house. I closed the door behind me, kicked of my shoes and ran upstairs to my dad’s room. Still the same after he left. I took a deep breath and went to his closet. It was made of old wood and hade some lilies in the corner of each side of the closet. It could fall anytime.

 

I tried to walk fast but I felt like the air tried to push me back. I pulled myself together. What could happen, Hana? A monster from another dimension could jump in front of your face? Run for it. Wait. Where did that come from? I turned my head behind me, no one was there. My hearth pumped faster and I felt the sweat come from my back. I closed my eyes and ran to the closet.

 

My eyes automatic opened and my hand pushed the two handles that was cold. I saw it. It was a box. I looked behind me one more and then in front of me. Just to check if this is not a prank. I took a deep breath and took the box. It was just a regular box. Nothing special about it. I closed the closet and went to the door. I saw around the room for the last time and entered the door and closed the door gently back and when to my room.

 

Yupp, my room is dirty as hell. It was been a long time since I cleaned it. Better than Ae-Cha’s room. It is like the Nigeria falls with just dirty socks and food from five weeks ago. I closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter