☁ One ☁

Black Wings ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our biology teacher wrote something in the tablet and kept on talking. Half of our class was either looking at the sky or sending these small messages with paper. I looked at my left side and saw Ae-Cha half sleeping. She look so innocent. Well that doesn’t last forever. I pinched her in the arm and she immediately looked at me. She gave me the what-do-you-want face. I pointed on the tablet. She didn’t gave attention and just took her book and opened a random page. 

 

 

“Attention everybody! We are now going to have a new chapter in our book!” He said and smiled happily. Oh no.. This is the chapter everybody in our class has waited for. “Ae-Cha! Can’t you say what our new chapter is?” He said and pointed at Ae-Cha. She looked at the teacher and said “The human body… And how their made.” She said and smiled. “Good, well we can start with the new seats!” He said and and draw the class map. Everybody was excited over where they should sit. . I wasn’t sitting next to Ae-Cha longer.

 

 Our biology teacher name was actually Simon Giovanni but we called him the coach. He liked it better in a way. Ae-Cha was looking at me and I was looking at her. We sat next to each other since the school started and now we are going to change seats! How unfair?! “You are sitting next to that guy.” Ae-Cha said and pointed at a boy who was just a couple of seats in front of us. I studied him a little. He was tall, handsome and could easily see that he takes a little time in the gym. 

 

 

“You are lucky. You sit next to someone who is handsome. I sit next to a nerd.” She said while she was putting her books in her backpack. The coach went toward us. He always had his whistle around his neck and had brown hair. He looked very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter