▲ Two ▲

Black Wings ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt like I could just punch him. Like what the hell? My past is not you business? Don’t let me kick you. This ain’t no movie. I thought. I gave him a glare. He just smiled to me. Seriously? A smile? Wow, huge problems.

 

The bell rang and that meant that it was the end of the day. I stood up but then Luhan took my wrist and pushed me back to the chair. “Here’s my number. If you need me just call me.” He said and winked. He putted the little piece of paper in front of me and left. I took the piece of paper and curled it and putted it in pocket. I stacked all of my books in my bag and headed for Ae-Cha.

 

“Fast.” I said and looked at Ae-Cha who was just putting curled papers and pencils in her bag. “Yeah, I am coming.” She said and stood up. We slowly walked out of the school and when we was about to go on our own way Ae-Cha stopped and gave me a mysterious face. “What? Do I have something in my teeth?” I said and looked at her. “Noo… You know tomorrow?” She said and gave me an innocent face. Oh no. I know that look. “That we could…” She said and looked down and was moving her fit in small circles.

 

“No. Never. I remember last night. I was about to get !” “Yeah, but that was because…” stopped moving. “My mother is coming home from the job tour and then I could surprise her with I am pregnant?” I said in a sarcastic way. She sighed. “Fine. What about the coffee shop? We could look at hot boys!” She said and smiled. Well that is better than getting pregnant. “Yes, that could we do.” I said and smiled. “Yeey!” She said and started dancing her happy dance. I laughed at her dance. “Calm down before something happens.” I said and pushed her weak in a silly way. “I call you when I am ready! BYE!” She said and waved to me. I waved back and gave her a smile.

 

I had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter