Chapter 29

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

 

 

He smiled. "Just kidding, of course i'll go with you. I mean, who else?" He chuckled. "But i know that you can easily get 80 points, hell, you can even get 100, if you really try".

"And we have to buy prom dresses!" Chaerin grinned at me.

"Can't you just wear the one you wore last year?" Zico said, and Chaerin immediately glared at him.

"Of course you can't wear last year's! Everything has to be new, right, Hana?" She smiled at me.

I shrugged. "I don't know, i've never been to these kind of things before".

"A first time for everything, don't worry, i will help you with your dress, your shoes and everything else you need" Chaerin looked up at Jiyong. "It's okay if we try prom dresses at your place, right?"

Jiyong glanced over at me and smirked. "Sure".

"Why do you have to do that at his place? What's wrong with your house?" Jonghyun looked at Chaerin.

"My foster dad will get all emotional, and i just can't take it. And we can't do it at your house either, because you will just be a bother to us, and Zico will do nothing but complain, so therefore we'll do it at Jiyong's house. It's only one month left, i have so much to do. How will i get time to do it all?"

"Drop cheerleading" Zico smirked at her, and she frowned.

"No! I'll find a way to handle everything, i might have to cut school a little, but it's for a good cause. I'm sure they will understand" Chaerin smiled and looked at her watch. "Which reminds me, i gotta go! Cheerleading practice! Bye, guys! Love you!" She waved and ran off. 

Zico shook his head and laughed. "Is it just me, or is she always running around?"

Jonghyun smiled. "Not just you. But that's Chaerin for you, always on the run. What about you, what's your plans once High School is over?"

Zico shrugged. "Haven't figured it out yet".

"She is right, you know? You should start to think seriously about your future".

"Oh no, not you too! Please, don't start this now" Zico sighed.

"I'm not trying to nag at you, but isn't it time... you start finding out what you want to do?"

"There's nothing i want to do" Zico stood up and walked away from us.

Jonghyun sighed. "I gotta go after him. See you" Jonghyun waved at me, gave a short nod to Jiyong, before running after Zico.

"So the winter formal, huh?" Jiyong touched the ends of my skirt with a smile on his face. "Wear something short?"

I glared up at him. "Why do you care? I'm not going with you, am i?"

He smirked as he rested his hand on the table. "Do you want me to go with you?"

I rolled my eyes. "No". 

"Good" Jiyong looked down at my skirt again and slowly moved his hand up my thigh. His finger trailed over my skin, and i didn't stop him. Couldn't.

 

He was looking at my thigh, with this kind of look full of... lust. I think. His eyes turned a little bit red once in a while, but it quickly returned to normal after a few seconds. He was so focused on my legs that he didn't notice i was staring at him. When i realized he had rolled up my skirt way too long, i put my hand on top of his and pushed it away as i rolled my skirt back down.

 

He looked up at me and smiled innocently. "Sorry. It's hard to concentrate when you're wearing that skirt, it's like you hypnotize me".

I looked around at all the girls around us who was wearing the same school uniform as me. I looked back at him. "Why aren't you doing it to those other girls instead?"

"Because..." He moved his chair closer to me and pressed his chin on mine as he whispered in my ear. "They would actually mind if i did that. Besides... their blood is nothing like yours. Their blood wouldn't go crazy like yours do" He smirked as he put his hand on my thigh. "The way your blood sounds, running th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter