Chapter 13

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13

 

 

I kept my head down as i walked towards Jonghyun. Jiyong had once again, surprisingly, dropped me off at school. I thought a lot about not going, but i knew that i had to explain this to Jonghyun, without telling him the truth. He was taking books out of his locker. I took a deep breath and tapped him on the shoulder.

 

"Jonghyun?" He didn't even turn around, or made any signs that he knew someone was talking to him. He closed his locker and walked away. Great, he was ignoring me. Not that i could blame him, but still. I caught up to him and stepped in front of him. I spread my arms and this time he looked at me. "Jonghyun, i'm sorry. I really am. It's hard to explain, but... i can't disobey Jiyong. If i do, he'll..."

"He'll what?" Jonghyun took a step closer to me. "What will he do to you, Hana? What is it that he's forcing you to do, that you can't tell us?"

For a moment there, i considered telling him the truth. But i couldn't do that, and he would probably not believe me anyway. "I'm sorry... i just can't tell you. But it is important. I really wish i could tell you, Jonghyun. Tell all of you, but i can't".

He sighed and looked down. "Is he more important than us? Is that it?"

"N-no! Of course not! I love you guys! I hate him! You gotta believe me, Jonghyun! If i could, i would never go back to his place, or anywhere near him, but i can't!"

"Why can't you?! It's simple. Just tell him you're out and walk away. It's easy, if you really want it".

I shook my head. "I wish it was that easy... but it's not. I can't explain it now, but i don't want you to be upset with me because of it. There is a good reason, and someday i might tell you about it. But for now... just bare with me, okay? Cause i can't afford to lose the three of you because of him. If i do... i have nothing".

For a moment i expected him to walk away. He didn't. Instead, he grabbes my arm and pulled me into his embrace and wrapped his arms around me. "I won't leave you. I just wish there was something i could do, or at least know what he's doing to you".

I nodded. "I understand, but not now, okay?"

He sighed and pulled me an arm's length away. "Alright. But tell me one thing. Is he... you know... uh... using you for... his own pleasure? Just tell me if he is or not, and i'll stop asking questions".

"He isn't. It's nothing like that".

Jonghyun sighed in relief and nodded. "Okay. Then... i'll try my best to keep my emotions under control when he's around. As long as he doesn't take you out of school again. It's him who does that, isn't it? Tell him to stop doing that, or i can't promise you anything".

"I'll try to talk to him about it, but i don't know if he's going to agree or not".

"Who's not agreeing to what?" Zico asked as he and Chaerin came up to us. "Jiyong?"

"Can we just... not talk about him? I want school to be about school and friends, not him. Please".

"Sure. We can talk about Hyuna and Yongguk. Apperantly they're dating" Chaerin said, thankfully changing the subject.

"Wow. And i thought he was a smart kid" Jonghyun shook his head in disappointment. "Hyuna is going to be the worst thing that ever happened to him".

"Aren't you guys being a little harsh? Maybe they really like each other?"

"Oh, i don't doubt that one second. Hyuna could be really into him, and Yongguk could be into the fake personality she is showing him".

I rolled my eyes. "Well, what they to do, is not my business. Which reminds me, Jonghyun, your father has guns in his house, doesn't he?"

"I suppose... why?"

"I'm thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter