Second Chapter

The First Glance

 

 

KAI

 

 

 

 

 

*after 3 months*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's now mine.

 

 

 

 

Kim Hyoyeon is now Kim Jongin's/Kai's Girlfriend! OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You guys don't know how much I've went through that one month outside the country to assist our Coffee shop business who’s now trying to evade the business world.

 

The day I got a call from my Dad telling me I have to represent our business in a meeting that will talk about our future International Franchise, instead of feeling proud and get ready for it, but the feeling of going away from the woman who caught my heart even a long time ago before I introduce myself overcome my heart.

The following days almost took my soul out. A whole day will be a preparation for the meeting and my presentations, speeches, places I’ll visit, and many more, but in the afternoon, I’ll squeeze my time just to have some for my Hyoyeon.

Because in the afternoon, she’ll come down to our Coffee shop and I’ll have moments with her.  

She’s like my energy pill, her smiles that radiates makes my heart flutter though I’m a man, her jokes that we both laugh at, her beauty that mesmerizes me with every glance I take on her, and her personality that makes her stands-out the most from all the women I’ve met.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s everything I could ask for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s Kim Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 My one and only Kim Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kai! How many times have I told you to keep your mouth close whenever you think about Hyoyeon?” Kyungsoo said as he lightly smacks my head to get me out of my trance.

 

It’s only 2 in the afternoon, but Hyoyeon usually comes in 3 p.m.

 

Gosh, I want to meet her so much. Woah, I talk like a girl in love.

 

Well, she makes me fall over heels on her.

 

“Oh, oh .. I’ll just text her.” I said and I can see Yuri rolling her eyes.

“Call her Kai, she prefers people call her because she thinks they spare more time just for her. I promise.” Yuri said as she continues to pour down the Coffee with the Caramel toffee and a slice of strawberry shortcake, and Seohyun slides down the foods on the tray to bring it to a customer’s table.

“Kai-sshi will just stutter when he hears Hyoyeon-noona’s voice.” Seohyun teased before she goes over the table of the said customer.

I breathe as I peeked at the clock.

“I’ve never felt that time is so slow like this until now.” I said and just went of my office though I’ve already finished my works earlier because I’m too eager to bring Hyoyeon to another date. Yes, yes, I know I’ve went to a date with her yesterday, but I just want to spend each precious time I have with her, because who knows that my Dad will call again and send me overseas again, away from my beloved. Ooohh..

 

I played some games on my laptop until I heard that angelic voice when the bell rings signaling another customer coming in.

“Hello Seohyun, Yuri, and Kyungsoo!” Hyoyeon greeted, I can know that it’s her even if I’m still in my office.

 

I quickly got up, took a fast check in the mirror to look as much as good-looking for my Queen.

 

Then I grabbed the door knob as I prepare a smile to show.

 

“Hello Hyoyeon! Do you--” I greeted but was cut off by a cute laugh coming from her, but not with me, nor with the other 3 who are on their respective places on the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was with a man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Blonde short hair, tower-like height, face like a model, and charisma.” Yuri whispered in the air next to me. I know she’s obviously teasing me, but I know I’m better than this guy. By the way , why the hell is he with my Queen??!

 

 

“Kai! Come here!” Hyoyeon waved at me as she finally noticed my presence, which I didn’t liked because she got prettily busy with this man.

“I want you to meet Wu Yifan, but you can call him Kris. Kris, this is Kim Jongin, but you can call him Kai, my boyfriend.” Hyoyeon introduced with proud smile and twinkling eyes and I smiled at that. B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D. In your face!

 

He flashed a smile at me and took out a hand for a shake, I stared at for it for some seconds before I reached it and took my chair, of course, beside Hyo since they’re just facing each other.

“How long have you been two together?” This Kris guy asked, I saw Hyo blushed at the sudden question but I cleared my throat and confidently answered,

“We’ve been together for 3 months already.” I said as I held Hyo’s shoulders and she looked up at me and smiled.

Kris tears his eyes away from us and nodded while taking a piece of his Coffee Cake pops, a cake I myself makes for the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha.

 

 

 

 

After somewhat good couple of hours, this Kris guy bid his farewell (finally) to us and made his way outside the shop.

 

 

But do you want to know the reason why I’m currently facing my Hyo with a slightly angry stare and she’s just staring back at me while tilting her head to the side that makes me kiss her all night?

 

Well, before Kris got out of the shop, he went at Hyo’s back and kissed her cheeks, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, her dear boyfriend.

 

Yes… yes, I admit, I’m jealous but why did she let him?

 

“Kai? Is there something wrong?” She asked cutely while fidgeting and playing her fingers as she looks down.

YOU JUST LET A GUY KISS YOU (at least only in the cheeks though.. but still..) IN FRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND, me. My head screamed but I kept it because I don’t want to scare my Hyo.

I heaved a sigh and just shook my head and went back to smiling my best for her.

 

“Let’s eat a Chiffon cake I made and Caf au Lait by Yuri, I’m sure you’ll really love it.” I invited her inside the kitchen with Kyungsoo preparing drinks for us in the white table.

 

She cheered when she saw the cake and we ate it happily.

 

I just shrugged off the feelings about that guy, as long as Hyo is beside me, I’m okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After several weeks…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT. The. Heck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weeks have past, but this guy never let a day past without passing by our store with my Hyoraengi, yep, my nickname for my cute tiger.

 

“Oh, Hi Kris!” Seohyun greeted and Kris waved back.

Since he’s been here for a quite long time, the people in my Coffee shop have gotten used to seeing him trailing behind Hyo like he’s some kind of tail.

 

I can’t keep up with this anymore. I feel like Hyo’s together with this man for the morning, but I’ll only get the chance to be with her in the afternoon.

 

 

 

So I’ve decided to settle things down.

 

 

 

 

I’ll ask Hyo to live with me.

 

 

 

 

 

I cleared my throat as Kris and Hyo were busily chatting about their group project; of course, they’re together in the group.

Both of them looked at me and I let out a smile before I tell them my plan.

 

“Hyo, I just want to ask, do you want to live with me? My house is only blocks away from here and closer to your school.” I asked kindly, I know it’s pretty odd since we’re not yet together for many years but I know I don’t want to let Hyo go. Never.

Hyo’s eyes widened and I saw Kris fuming with red face.

I was about to back up what I said but Kris suddenly stood up and slammed the table.

 

“NO. Ms. Hyoyeon is not allowed yet to live with a man under one roof without Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim’s consent.” He said with a straight face but I can feel the poison in his voice.

 

But.

 

 

 

  1. Why is he telling me those things as if he knows Hyo’s family well?
  2.  Why did he call my Hyoyeon as Ms. Hyoyeon?

 

 

 

I went back to my senses and stood up also and said:

“What are you to Hyoyeon anyways?! I’m her boyfriend and this kind of thing SHOULD only be conversed between US.”

I hissed and Hyo tried to pull me down and massage my back while apologizing to Kris.

I didn’t get it why she would apologize to Kris, when he was the one who were rude to me.

I pulled Hyoyeon up to talk to her alone but Kris fastly grabbed her other wrist and I only got angrier.

“LET GO OF HER!!” I shouted and people in the shop are trying to look at us to witness the growing tension.

 

I can see Kris is trying to compose himself before answering me back.

“I will not let you have your way with Ms. Hyoyeon with any way you want.” He said and Hyo gently pulled me back to sit and so did Kris.

He exhaled before looking at us though Hyoyoen smiled.

“Let me ask you Kai, have you ever been to Ms. Hyoyeon’s house?” He asked but Hyo frowned.

“No need to tell him Kris.” She said but I told Kris to continue and he apologized to Hyo

“Actually, I’m a personal bodyguard for Ms. Hyoyeon, hired by the Kim Family, the owner of Kings and Queens of Dancing Company.” He explained first and that left me in awe.

“Isn’t that one of Korea’s biggest Dancing Company? Where lots of professional and well-known dancers in Korea and different parts of the world trained at?” I asked while taking a glimpse at Hyo who only let a small smile.

“Yes. But since Mr. and Mrs. Kim got the information that their only daughter, Ms. Hyoyeon is now on a relationship, they sent me to investigate the said man if he’s worthy of Ms. Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon blush and furrowed her eyebrows cutely.

“Mom and Dad did that? I though they only sent you to ensure my safety? Not my personal relationship with Kai?” She said and Kris bowed as he shot up straight but I only chuckled as I tried to comprehend the situation.

 

“Well, according to your investigation, Am I worthy?, well I know I am but just want to make sure.” I said with a joke and Hyo playfully hit my arms as I tickle her sides and we let out laughs but stopped when we felt Kris is still with us.

“I would say YES, for now.” He said and I ‘tsked’ but just accepted what he said.

“And you also need to go under me.” I heard him mumble but I caught it, I tried to fire back but Hyoyeon groaned.

“Hyoraengi! What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly as I try to look at her face when she’s holding her stomach.

 

“I need..” She trailed and I slightly panick.

“I need a Baked Cheese cake with Strawberry.” She said and laughed and I pouted and made my way to the kitchen to make her favorite. Kris said he wants to help me and I accepted the offer, because he makes a great Cappuccino, Hyoyeon said.

 

"I'll also have you know Kai, I'm maybe just a Personal Boydguard for Ms. Hyoyeon, but I don't have any plans to stay like that for a long time. I also cherish her like the way you do. So please take care of her, because I'll be there of you don't." He said leaving me as he place the Cappuccino in the table with Hyoyeon in it and sit with her, while I'm still arranging the Baked Cheesecake with Staryberry in the plate.

 

 

 

I set off my mind and tried to hinder any suppressing feelings of anger at this guy. But I''ll never let him win.

 

 

I hope Hyoyeon will always be with me. She’s my Queen. My Hyoraengi. The only woman I’ve loved this much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

SORRY.

 

I'm just sorry if this disappointed you guys. But I tried. *now Ugly Crying*

 

Thanks for the support guys <3

 

 

I promise to update CSHS the next days.. just busy.. busy.. busy life...

 

 

MUWAH~!